PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #361
lorennf

zMiseryBusiness's Gamercard
Still no achievement for me. This is ridiculous. I first played 3rd April and I have tried for the achievement almost everyday since 1st Oct. I keep thinkng that I'm the only one never going to get it, but I see some people are still in the same boat as me.
lorennf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #362
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
I Keep trying and nothing. Pig sick. Has there been any answers at all yet?!

MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #363
BigBP33

Abomber's Gamercard
The first day I played was April 19th and the achievement has not unlocked yet. It is the only thing preventing me from completing the game too.

MLB 2K12
BigBP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #364
Casket

Open Casket's Gamercard
Cool Crysis 2

Casket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #365
EnqeN

Codex x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casket View Post
And that means ???

100% Retail: 47
100% Arcade:

50 005 GS - 09.11.2011 (MW3, Requiem)

60 100 GS - 08.04.2012 (COD2, War Hardened)
70 000 GS - 13.11.2012 (HALO 4, Lone Wolf Legend)
80 005 GS - 01.06.2013 (GoW Judgment, Quality Soldiering)
EnqeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #366
Will Daniels

tdcobra99's Gamercard
To the people who got the game in April and still don't have it: I do feel for you. But imagine if you're like me and pre-ordered the game, picked it up on the release date, played an instant action match (even got the top of the scoreboard achievement that day), and come Sept 22, can't unlock the achievement. I tried for several days after that, and then waited until October 1st....November 1st.....Still nothing. I've played different types of matches, full matches, half matches...It doesn't matter. Just doesn't unlock.

Now don't I feel stupid for having told all my friends that the game was great and stuff. Crytek really screwed people over on this one. I have yet to see them say that it is a real problem; let alone coming up with a solution for it.
Will Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #367
spike14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnqeN View Post
And that means ???
do u see the number on that building inthe middle 2023
means we will get the dedication achvmnt that year for those who didnt get it
holy cows a mama ill be 12 years older
lol
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #368
True_Darkness

From the VOID's Gamercard
I just need some info, to the people who have gotten the achievement did u download any DLC. A yes or no answer will be fine. Why I ask is it might play a part in why it's not unlocking and I do not want to waste my money if its not the case.

True_Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #369
trymemf

L22 Furious's Gamercard
I got it 5mins ago didn't even play a full game. And i have no DLC first time i played the game was 03/05. Hope this helps
trymemf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #370
the action frampton

action frampton's Gamercard
No luck here. At least I saved myself some MSP - I won't be buying the first Crysis. Actually I won't be buying another Crytec game ever again. Period.

Companies like this really piss me off.

Last edited by the action frampton; 11-29-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
the action frampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:30 AM   #371
Abaddon106

DC Abaddon's Gamercard
I got it Last week with no Problems. I didn't bought any dlc...

I had luck with this Game as i had no glitched achievement at all.
Abaddon106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #372
gpemby

gpemby's Gamercard
Annoyingly I can now add myself to the list of people without this!

I have all the dlc and played this game to death online! I join the pile of people very annoyed with this glitch!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #373
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well, tomorrow is Dec 1, so we will see if it pops then.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #374
mogstorm

mogstorm's Gamercard
Finally got the Dedication achievement. Only took months of effort.

The only real difference between this game and others was that I was the host of the game that got me the 'chievo. Hmm?
mogstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #375
HarmlessCRUNCH

HarmlessCRUNCH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogstorm View Post
Finally got the Dedication achievement. Only took months of effort.

The only real difference between this game and others was that I was the host of the game that got me the 'chievo. Hmm?
Glad to see you got it. I hope everyone else starts unlocking it now.

Completed Mass effect 1 on insanity in less than 5 hours with no deaths.
Mass effect - 8 playthroughs
Mass effect 2 - 23 playthroughs
Mass effect 3 - Hopefully over 50
Hoping to have all achievements on all Mass effects by 9 April. (One month after ME3 is released)
HarmlessCRUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #376
jimbo913

jimbo91375's Gamercard
screw crytek

Screw Crytek. My first online game was in March, didn't get the 3 game achievement until April though. Tried today on 12-1 and still nothing. I'm wondering if it only counts when you played regular (not recruit).

Other than the missing achievement, the biggest suck of this whole thing is that I was looking forward to buying Crysis 1 months ago. However, I told myself that I won't buy it until this achievement unlocked. Guess I won't be buying it, or any Crytek game ever again. I have held to my boycott of gamestop (despite many temptations), and will hold to this one as well. Pricks!

Last edited by jimbo913; 12-01-2011 at 04:36 PM.
jimbo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #377
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
And no achievement. Fuckin' Crytek.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #378
Callumpy

Send a message via MSN to Callumpy Send a message via Skype™ to Callumpy

Callumpy's Gamercard
Oh yeah, it unlocked for me. WINNING!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #379
falldown3

falldown3's Gamercard
Hi can somebody explain this to me? i unlocked the on top of the leaderboard achievement on 5/11/2011. If this piece of shit worked like it was supposed to it would have unlocked on november 11 for me then correct? If not then ive wasted alot of time. Im confused someone please explain this thing!

All Call of Duty's Complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
falldown3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #380
tourniquet

tourniquet00's Gamercard
it has nothing to do with the leaderboard, but when you first played the game online. it should usually be the same as your "play 3 games online" achievement.

still nothing for me, although it's been 8+ months, but I fully leveled my nanosuit today. next goal is tooled up. any bet it'll glitch on me knowing my luck. -_-
tourniquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #381
Mace1st

mace1st's Gamercard
Glad to see its unlocked for some more people, but still feel for those without it. After reading some of the other posts earlier in the thread, i decided to stop playing on the 6th Nov. I've deliberately left the game alone and wont play it till 7th Dec so its had a full month like some others suggested. Hopefully it will work and i'll be posting here in 5 days to confirm, but i doubt it. Still no word from Crytek... w***ers.
Mace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #382
EnqeN

Codex x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike14 View Post
do u see the number on that building inthe middle 2023
means we will get the dedication achvmnt that year for those who didnt get it
holy cows a mama ill be 12 years older
lol
Haha, ill probably be dead by then :P

100% Retail: 47
100% Arcade:

50 005 GS - 09.11.2011 (MW3, Requiem)

60 100 GS - 08.04.2012 (COD2, War Hardened)
70 000 GS - 13.11.2012 (HALO 4, Lone Wolf Legend)
80 005 GS - 01.06.2013 (GoW Judgment, Quality Soldiering)
EnqeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #383
Angrym0nkey

An9rYM0Nk3y 238's Gamercard
Tried last night after giving it weeks off and still nothing going to try again on the dec. 23 (9 months after I should have gotten it), if still nothing I'm going to bury crysis 2 somewhere for 6 months and try again, This achievement is complete bullshit
Old 12-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #384
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
After me trying after 7 months and trying day buy day, marking it down on my cell calender, I tried everyones helpful notes on here, Nothing for me...SO i deleted EVERYTHING ON CRYSIS on my HDD, so now im back to square 1, than played a few times this past Nov. Nov 1-3 Is the time i gave up and deleted everything, 5 Lvl DLC, Updated patches, game campaign...everything, so now i have to wait till may 1-3, I can wait..THAN recently my buddy got the ach. a few weeks ago after of him waiting for 9 months, i was pissed but releaved...THAN my nephews profile, i just went on his to see Hey, it might work...IT WORKED, hes not a Hardcore ach. whore like I am..it worked and I checked his 3 game ach. it was 2 days b4 the 6 months for his Dedication..so i play here and there time to time..so you dont have to wait 6 months u can play during the 6 months and after...so it will unlock either way...so im going to play other GREAT games and wait till May 2012! good luck to all of you. THE ANNOYING ach. I cant stand is NHL 11 HUT playoff contender, try that and this is easier than NHL 11 TRUE glitched ach.
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #385
Tygon

So I STILL have not gotten this turd of an achievement... Let me list again everything, I played the day of release, it didn't ding on the day it should have. The clearing cache and resetting seems to play no part as I've read way to many people who did and have still got nothing and only a few have said it worked, so I have not bothered. I however noticed a lot of people putting it down for about a month and it popping, this of course did not work for me either. I tried getting the achievement almost everyday / every other till nov 1st, and then tried to wait a month so I tried again on dec 2nd. Nothing. So I'm pretty much out of options here, its either I wait longer or go back to the whole more tries = more chances idea. People are really lucky who get this, cause I'm wondering if this is even possible for me at this point and wish I knew if this even has a chance of unlocking or not, due to my strong will not to give up I'm having a hard time saying " screw this" and just not trying ever again. Most of the people who had this problem 2 months back I think already got it... bah...
Tygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #386
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
So I STILL have not gotten this turd of an achievement... Let me list again everything, I played the day of release, it didn't ding on the day it should have. The clearing cache and resetting seems to play no part as I've read way to many people who did and have still got nothing and only a few have said it worked, so I have not bothered. I however noticed a lot of people putting it down for about a month and it popping, this of course did not work for me either. I tried getting the achievement almost everyday / every other till nov 1st, and then tried to wait a month so I tried again on dec 2nd. Nothing. So I'm pretty much out of options here, its either I wait longer or go back to the whole more tries = more chances idea. People are really lucky who get this, cause I'm wondering if this is even possible for me at this point and wish I knew if this even has a chance of unlocking or not, due to my strong will not to give up I'm having a hard time saying " screw this" and just not trying ever again. Most of the people who had this problem 2 months back I think already got it... bah...
For me, I am wondering if maybe the six months counter got reset when I started playing again in Sept. I hadn't played since the beginning of April and finished up the campaign early Sept. in preparation for unlocking this achievement and getting 1000G. So maybe I need to wait until March. -.-
Old 12-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #387
WeemanNewYork

Send a message via AIM to WeemanNewYork

ReAl ImPuLsE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Got my achievement today. First time play in July. I got no problem unlock it. Now need to get reach rank 50 right now 33.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:39 AM   #388
xKevinKamikazex

xKevinKamikazex's Gamercard
its been almost eight months for me and still no achievement. ): is there any way i could contact crytek about this and made my voice heard?
xKevinKamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #389
tourniquet

tourniquet00's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKevinKamikazex View Post
its been almost eight months for me and still no achievement. ): is there any way i could contact crytek about this and made my voice heard?
they are aware and don't care. just like with the music bug/grain glitch/weapon attachments/dogtag unlocks/tooled up etc.
tourniquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:51 PM   #390
TrueKilla360

TrueKilla360's Gamercard
My first online games was march 23rd (when I got play 3 games online achievement)
I was very active for awhile then I took a huge break due to La Noire, Dirt3 and a couple of other games...

Played again on Nov 11 and dedication unlocked my first match
I have only the first DLC downloaded!

My guess is biggest thing you have to worry about is if the game boots the room when Migrating host (which sometimes happens) during the game in which you will get the achievement..

This is the reason I hear tooled up is buggy cuz if you level up during a game to a level in which you get a unlock token and the game boots you out instead of finishing then you may not get that token, therefore not having enough to unlock all weapons.. My guess (not confirmed) this may be same case with Dedication...

Anyone having trouble remeber getting booted out of game when trying to get this achievement?