PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #61
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
I hate to say this guys, I really do, but "dedication" just popped for me no problems.

First game: March 25th
Played again: Sept 24th

Did not reset my level 50.
Did not participate in the beta.
Did not delete any save files.
Boosted the unholy buggery out of the game back in March and was not reset on the leaderboard.
Played Instant Action, got one kill.

The achievement popped as soon as the game finished. Also I don't think it was a full game either as I looked at the timer and I remember thinking that it was a very short game as there was only 3 minutes left. Sincerely hope you guys can work it out, good luck!
I match all of this except for the dates. According to my tag I got 3 separate online achievements on the 26th of the 3rd. I've played one online each day from the 23rd of this month (September) and I've had nothing.

Played just now on what I'm guessing is the official 6months day. Did a instant TDM, got 16 kills and nothing! Will try again tomo, and in theory it should unlock. If not, and if it come later, they've screwed this one up royally!

This is all I need for the 100% so it better unlock!

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #62
Tygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I match all of this except for the dates. According to my tag I got 3 separate online achievements on the 26th of the 3rd. I've played one online each day from the 23rd of this month (September) and I've had nothing.

Played just now on what I'm guessing is the official 6months day. Did a instant TDM, got 16 kills and nothing! Will try again tomo, and in theory it should unlock. If not, and if it come later, they've screwed this one up royally!

This is all I need for the 100% so it better unlock!

My last one as well. Figures , no glitches in the game for me till this one.
Tygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #63
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Here same no achievement I first played online multiplayer day after released on 25th march 2011 so I played singleplayer when game came out so I played multiplayer day after released so now no achievement hopeful midnight or 1st october see if pop then.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:06 AM   #64
Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno's Gamercard
First online achievement was on the 27/3 and it didn't unlock after a TDM match, at least i went 19-5 though.

I wonder if clearing the cache is the problem as i have done it a number of times.
Furnace Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:43 AM   #65
xAtomicHero

xAtomicHero's Gamercard
I've been checking back here everyday hoping for a solution. I guess ill keep the game until october 1st then send it back. Really annoying that its keeping a lot of us from a long awaited 1000.
xAtomicHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #66
ALJ1127

Currently, the most common thing among those that have had this glitch on them is that they signed up to mycrysis.com in-game. Theory is that doing that is whats causing the glitch.

On their own forums, a user posted a pic of his mycrysis.com profile page, and its totally messed up: http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewt...6307a8c93987e2 (scroll down halfway)

Its possible that thats what is causing the problem, if any stats are possibly linked to it and are messed up it might not have even registered when/if you played it. Six months possibly down the shitter...

To those that have unlocked Dedication, did you or did you not register a mycrysis.com account in-game?
ALJ1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #67
DeItaliener

DeItaliener's Gamercard
Played first time the 25th March.

Played now on 24th, 25th and 26th.

NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!!

If he problem is catch clearing or mycrysis.com signup over console then, i can sell the game today

DeItaliener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #68
Ryan OReily

Ryan OReily's Gamercard
Don't know if there is a point in posting failed attempts but anyhow...

First game: March 26th
Played again: Sept 26th, 27th

Did not reset my level 50.
Did not participate in the beta.
Did not delete any save files.
Did not clear my cache.
Did not boost, got to lvl 50 "legit".

Played a few Instant Action and Team Instat Action. Both from the start and by joining mid game.

No achievement.
Ryan OReily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #69
Ryan OReily

Ryan OReily's Gamercard
I just stumbled upon this post at the sister site PS3Trophies.org :
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/cry...tinums-27.html

A member named "gramreaper" sent an email to EA regarding the glitched achievement (trophy on PS3) and got an answer where they say they are aware of the problem.

Quoting part of the reply by EA. "I understand your concern and current status of trophy glitching is confirmed, it has unlocked early for some people and has not unlocked for the majority of others."

Let's hope EA manage to get CrySuck to fix this. Cause I'll sure affect the sales for Crysis 1 on PSN/XBLA in a negative way.
Ryan OReily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #70
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Played yesterday morning and today morning, no achievement.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #71
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
Hey guys. Just to let you know i didnt up to mycrysis.com at all. And my achievement popped
Old 09-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #72
H0p3sfalL

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I cant even remember when I played my first match ..... Does it have to be exactly 6 months ? or can it be after 6 months?
Old 09-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #73
Predator Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALJ1127 View Post

To those that have unlocked Dedication, did you or did you not register a mycrysis.com account in-game?
That's a tough one, it's been a while. I can say with 100% certainty however, my brother who defines the word apathy certainly didn't and he got his achievement. I'm pretty sure I didn't but can't say with absolute certainty.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #74
tourniquet

tourniquet00's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
I cant even remember when I played my first match ..... Does it have to be exactly 6 months ? or can it be after 6 months?
your online achievements have a date associated with them. look it up in your xbox profile.

the achievement hasn't popped for me either yet. first match played was on march 25th.
tourniquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #75
Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno's Gamercard
Their whole mycrysis website is completely broken right now. It won't let anyone change their username and it also won't allow profiles to be viewed, it just shows '0' and nothing else.

There goes my purchase of crysis 1.
Furnace Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #76
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
It has nothing to do with the Crysis site in my eyes.

I haven't signed up to it and it hasn't unlocked for me. Some people have and it's unlocked, and some haven't and it's still unlocked. Something somewhere is has screwed with it, but it could be something as small as using a certain gun in your first game..

Just a dodgy/crap bit of code imo!

Old 09-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #77
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan OReily View Post
I just stumbled upon this post at the sister site PS3Trophies.org :
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/cry...tinums-27.html

A member named "gramreaper" sent an email to EA regarding the glitched achievement (trophy on PS3) and got an answer where they say they are aware of the problem.

Quoting part of the reply by EA. "I understand your concern and current status of trophy glitching is confirmed, it has unlocked early for some people and has not unlocked for the majority of others."

Let's hope EA manage to get CrySuck to fix this. Cause I'll sure affect the sales for Crysis 1 on PSN/XBLA in a negative way.
Sounds like a generic email where EA is just telling you to STFU. Highly doubt EA, of all publishers, is going to push Crytek until this is fixed.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #78
Deathr0t

deathr0t's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Has everyone tried replaying every Online Game type/ Levels ... Maybe it's linked to the FIRST gametype/ map you played ???

Also, how many of you bought the DLC?

Deathr0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #79
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Like I said, I think it might be best to wait until Oct 1st. From what I've heard, everyone who unlocked it, unlocked it on their first game of Sept. Nobody played Sept 11th (or any generic date), didnt get it, but played later and got it.

Assuming the coding will tick over the placeholder, and hopefully, it'll unlock on that day.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #80
Durdens Wrath

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Like I said, I think it might be best to wait until Oct 1st. From what I've heard, everyone who unlocked it, unlocked it on their first game of Sept. Nobody played Sept 11th (or any generic date), didnt get it, but played later and got it.

Assuming the coding will tick over the placeholder, and hopefully, it'll unlock on that day.
Is that true? Has everyone who got it got it on their first game?

Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #81
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
I didn't sign up to crysis.com and I DID prestige in the game and I HAVEN'T unlocked it..guessing its crappy coding from cryteq and that's why this hasn't triggered our achievement when it was supposed to. I'm now hoping for 1st October like Maka said. I was thinking of buying Crysis too, see how this pans out first..

Old 09-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #82
mpclark31

mpclark31's Gamercard
Same as most that have posted.... First online game was 3/26/2011. Played two matches today (TDM and Crash Site). No achievement. Will try again this weekend since it will be October then. I was signed up to MyCrysis.com and my profile is "0", if that means anything.
mpclark31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #83
True_Darkness

From the VOID's Gamercard
I first played on march 27, and played sept 26-27 and will try the 28. now i did reboot on April 10, so if the above dates don' give me the achievement I will try on oct 10 &11. if that does not give me it I'm just going to give up on it tel i hear about a solution.

I am very angry for me and for all of us that this achievement is not popping.:m ad::m ad::m ad:

P.S. Achievements like these are point less and annoying just like those achievements that require you to earn every title or medal or to complete every combo perfectly.

Last edited by True_Darkness; 09-28-2011 at 02:02 AM.
True_Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #84
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Bah! Me too Cant believe I got stuck with this too. First game was on march 23rd, just popped it in today and nuttin. I'll try again on the 1st of October and update you guys.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:30 AM   #85
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post

I hope so Maka. Hey man, haven't heard from you since we boosted this. How you been? Everything cool (ha ha) in Canada?
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #86
ALJ1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
It has nothing to do with the Crysis site in my eyes.

I haven't signed up to it and it hasn't unlocked for me. Some people have and it's unlocked, and some haven't and it's still unlocked. Something somewhere is has screwed with it, but it could be something as small as using a certain gun in your first game..

Just a dodgy/crap bit of code imo!
While you might be right, its currently the only common thing in this whole mess.

Those that didn't register = Dedication unlocked
Those that did = Nothing
ALJ1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #87
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Those that did = Nothing
I haven't registered with them and I only knew of the site when I read this thread, and my achievement hasn't unlocked!

Again, it's crap coding and it's best to wait until the 1st. If then it doesn't unlock or EA/Crytek haven't patched it before then (2 days, so I highly doubt it), they'll have bigger problems on their hands than the shit their getting now.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #88
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Third day counting no unlock..

Old 09-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #89
TooL LiSTNeR

Tool listener's Gamercard
Played online : March 27th
Playing now : September 28th no achievement
Old 09-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #90
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
While you might be right, its currently the only common thing in this whole mess.

Those that did = Nothing
I am almost positive I didn't sign up for that site and the achievement did not unlock for me.