PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #91
DanteTheDutch

DanteTheDutch's Gamercard
I Also didn't sign up for my crisys and for me it also didn't unlock. Was supposed to unlock it the 23rd of septmber. Played a few days before and still try it everyday.
DanteTheDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #92
Ayepeck

Ayepecks's Gamercard
I just tried today (didn't try prior to today because of all the complaints) and got it. I did register on MyCrysis, but it never properly linked to my gamertag. I very, very seriously doubt MyCrysis has anything to do with it.

I have no idea why it's unlocking for some and not others. I played 6 months and two days after I originally played.

On a side note, the balancing changes they made are ridiculous. I see why everyone else stopped playing.

Last edited by Ayepeck; 09-28-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Ayepeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #93
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayepeck View Post
I just tried today (didn't try prior to today because of all the complaints) and got it. I did register on MyCrysis, but it never properly linked to my gamertag. I very, very seriously doubt MyCrysis has anything to do with it.

I have no idea why it's unlocking for some and not others. I played 6 months and two days after I originally played.

On a side note, the balancing changes they made are ridiculous. I see why everyone else stopped playing.
Tried today. didn't get it.

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:51 PM   #94
Ayepeck

Ayepecks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by linktriforce007 View Post
Tried today. didn't get it.
I wasn't implying that it would now work for others, only stating that I got it.
Ayepeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:44 AM   #95
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayepeck View Post
I wasn't implying that it would now work for others, only stating that I got it.
Yeah, I was just having wishful thinking.

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:14 AM   #96
Durdens Wrath

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Tried again goddamn it. No achievement. 6 months since I rebooted now.

Ayepeck, did you delete any files, or did you reboot?

Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:19 AM   #97
LIghtHaMmer5

LIghtHaMmer5's Gamercard
so this is 6 months from the first time you played online right? now is that like online campaign or online multiplayer?
LIghtHaMmer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #98
Mintage53

I've been trying since monday for this and I've noticed one thing.

I always get the same 2 options in TIA. It's always Skyline and Impact.

And I always disconnect right at the end and have messaged a few people in my games and they have all disconnected aswell.

Also, I have seen one person get it and he was host.

I think there is a server issue and the only people that get the achievement are the ones hosting because they don't disconnect.

I played over 30 matches on the same maps and disconnected everytime

Edit: Nevermind, finally finished the match without anyone getting disconnected and I didn't get the achievement. Host has the achievement but it looks like he got it before the match.

Really unhappy with crytek.

I'll leave this post here so it rules out this possibility.

Last edited by Mintage53; 09-29-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Mintage53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #99
Mace1st

mace1st's Gamercard
Just thought i'd add my two cents,

It still hasn't popped for me. I have been intermittently been playing online through september, pretty much since the first post on here about someone unlocking dedication. I haven't signed up to mycrysis, i haven't been leaderboard reset. I have cleared my cache several times due to problems with other games.

I got the Try Me achievement on the 27th march, so my first time was definately on that date.

I hope they make a fix for this, although i will try in october to be on safe side. I doubt i will be getting any more games developed by crytek, purely based on two facts; their complete lack of community support and that they put achievements like this in the game in the first place.
Mace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #100
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintage53 View Post
I've been trying since monday for this and I've noticed one thing.

I always get the same 2 options in TIA. It's always Skyline and Impact.

And I always disconnect right at the end and have messaged a few people in my games and they have all disconnected aswell.

Also, I have seen one person get it and he was host.

I think there is a server issue and the only people that get the achievement are the ones hosting because they don't disconnect.

I played over 30 matches on the same maps and disconnected everytime
I can't remember the maps I played on, but I've played full games and haven't disconnected once, and I've still not unlocked it.

I've had good signal through each game to. This is not it!
Old 09-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #101
Ryan OReily

Ryan OReily's Gamercard
To anyone and everyone who unlocked the issue:

Did you play any online games between September 1st and the day you unlocked the achievement? I'm trying to find a pattern here that may be a hint towards the "October 1st Fix" :-)
Ryan OReily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #102
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
4 days and nothing..are crytek even working on this issue? why would this even unlock on 1st october theres no logical reason for it..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #103
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
as shitty as it is at least its not just us.ive noticed the ps3 guys posting on the 360 side of mycrysis forums.their having the same problems.

now we know that crytek cant make a proper game no matter what console its on.i was gonna buy crysis and have a proper collection.in all fairness mine is still 10 to 15 days away but i had to reboot and re level to get tooled up.so im not optimistic about it.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #104
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
4 days and nothing..are crytek even working on this issue? why would this even unlock on 1st october theres no logical reason for it..
Let's hope they're right, I don't know why they would say that if that wasn't true...
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #105
Priit3

Priit3's Gamercard
Great, didnt popped for me also. I love when shit like this happens

Priit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #106
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
I think if this does get patched then we owe the ps3 trophy hunters a thanku. Their forums at both ps3trophies and the official crysis 2 site have been far more active since this issue reared its ugly head.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #107
erspence

Should have popped for me on September 23rd. Nothing then and still nothing. I didnt reboot, I didnt get leaderboard reset, I didnt sign up for mycrysis through the game or the website, I didnt have any other achievement glitches whatsoever.

Reading over this thread any many others over at mycrysis, Ive ruled out many factors as being random but I think it may have something to do with the nano edition of the game.

Can anyone who unlocked the achievement as they were supposed to let us know if you used the Nano edition code to start at level 5 or did you have a normal copy of the game and start at level 1.
erspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #108
tippeetom

iSUK x Tippee x's Gamercard
iv had so many glitchy achievements its unreal
Old 09-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #109
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
It is the 1st of October where I am as of now played a match and DIDN'T unlock.

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #110
Predator Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by erspence View Post
Should have popped for me on September 23rd. Nothing then and still nothing. I didnt reboot, I didnt get leaderboard reset, I didnt sign up for mycrysis through the game or the website, I didnt have any other achievement glitches whatsoever.

Reading over this thread any many others over at mycrysis, Ive ruled out many factors as being random but I think it may have something to do with the nano edition of the game.

Can anyone who unlocked the achievement as they were supposed to let us know if you used the Nano edition code to start at level 5 or did you have a normal copy of the game and start at level 1.
I had the Nano version of the game, used the head start, and got the achievement.

Also I didn't play online between Sept 1st and when the achievement popped on the 24th.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #111
Earth Djinn

Earth Djinn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I just had this unlock for me. It's October 1st where I am, so maybe that was it after all.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #112
erspence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
I had the Nano version of the game, used the head start, and got the achievement.

Also I didn't play online between Sept 1st and when the achievement popped on the 24th.
Damn. Well there goes that theory then. This entire issue must be 100% random. Ill give it one more shot later today and then once more on October 1st as some are suggesting may work. If it doesnt pop Im done trying until Crytek issues a patch (if that ever happens)
erspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #113
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Hopefully this will unlock tomorrow..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #114
DDShadow88

ddshadow88's Gamercard
October 1st here in Australia, played a game of TIA, no unlock.
DDShadow88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #115
Th3Beginner

THEMAN369's Gamercard
OK from what I have read so far there is no fix for this? I played on the 28th or the 29th of March and still no damn achievement, but I see other people have it why????
Old 09-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #116
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hasn't been six months for me yet, I have to wait until tomorrow I believe, as my first ONLINE game was the first of April.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #117
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
played first game on the 24th of march. played every day from the 24th of sept up til the 29th trying to unlock this and NOTHING. last achievement I need for it, not happy at all.
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #118
TheDarkKnight08

Just gone Oct 1 here, played a game and it did NOT unlock. this is a f***ing joke
TheDarkKnight08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #119
EnqeN

Codex x360a's Gamercard
Still haven't gotten it either....

What have the ppl that have gotten it done diffrently.....!

I hate this game soooo much, and i want to rip out tongues of the ppl that made the achievements for this game and feed it to their ass and stomp on their head and scream like a ten year old boy !!!

100% Retail: 47
100% Arcade:

50 005 GS - 09.11.2011 (MW3, Requiem)

60 100 GS - 08.04.2012 (COD2, War Hardened)
70 000 GS - 13.11.2012 (HALO 4, Lone Wolf Legend)
80 005 GS - 01.06.2013 (GoW Judgment, Quality Soldiering)
EnqeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:32 PM   #120
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Same as Dark, no unlock for me either. Im getting more pissed off every time I turn this game on and hear 'Achieved With CRYengine 3', thats sickeningly ironic at this point. Im off to 'CRY' myself to sleep (humour still in tact, originality questionable), but good luck to everyone trying for Dedication today, and may I be the first to offer you my deepest commiserations on not getting your achievement
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote