PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Hektik2123

hektik2123's Gamercard
Legacy Mode

I started a Legacy mode with Mike Tyson and i won the first 4 fights now I cant win one. Help please.

Hektik2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This could be any number of things.

Are you training between fights? Are you properly managing stamina between fights? Are you properly managing stamina during fights? Have you changed the difficulty inadvertently? Perhaps you should dial down the difficulty to make it easier to finish the fights? Are you using proper foot work and cover?

Stamina is the key to everything, it's your lifeblood. If you go into a fight swinging for the fences and not watching your stamina, an attentive opponent could drop you quickly, even with Iron Mike. It's very easy to burn stamina in this Fight Night. Also if you are throwing a lot of punches, you're setting up a nice counter game for your opponent and counter punches sting worse than anything else.

Just a few ideas.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:53 AM   #3
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
How are the sliders? Adjusted sliders cool over everything.
Also, how are you fighting? Are you going balls out and expending your stamina too early? That'll leave you open to KO.
Train between fights to up your stats and you should be good

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
iHappySlapped

SayYoToPotato's Gamercard
Make sure you're doing all the necessary training between fights and keep an eye on your overall stamina levels.

You need to be fighting on the inside with Tyson, so make sure stats such as head movement and upper cuts are raised appropriately.

Stay trigger happy <3

Playing through:
Forza Horizon (360)

iHappySlapped is offline   Reply With Quote