PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Radiant Silvergun
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
FigetingPigeon

FigetingPigeon's Gamercard
Co-op

Looking for some players who enjoy playing the game in co-op. You can also unlock some achievements in co-op too so anyone wanting to bosst i'll be happy to help.

Looking for players from either England or America. There's a lot of Japanese players obviously online and the games are very laggy when playing with the Japanese players.
FigetingPigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Ishtiyaq786

Ishtiyaq786's Gamercard
Hey FigetingPigeon. I got the game today and am looking forward to reliving my veteran Sega Saturn days.
I'll be on line tonight, FR me
GT: Ishtiyaq786
Ishtiyaq786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
Hanzo Zer0

Hanzo Zer0's Gamercard
I just downloaded it.Looking foward to any friend request.GT-Hanzo Zer0
Hanzo Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:50 AM   #4
frenzy2585

AiA Aggression's Gamercard
One of the achievements of that game requires to beat arcade mode without using any continues and having beat arcade mode earlier tonight, im pretty sure it is impossible to beat without using any continues if youre alone, even with 10 lives and on the easiest difficulty. I believe coop will be much needed to nail that one, especially if 4 players can get in the same game.
frenzy2585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
deexor

deexor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy2585 View Post
One of the achievements of that game requires to beat arcade mode without using any continues and having beat arcade mode earlier tonight, im pretty sure it is impossible to beat without using any continues if youre alone, even with 10 lives and on the easiest difficulty. I believe coop will be much needed to nail that one, especially if 4 players can get in the same game.
Arcade mode is not at all impossible with one player on Very Easy with 10 lives, once you learn the levels and boss attacks, and get some chains down. Many people do it on Normal difficulty with default settings.

I'd say it's even harder in co-op, because chaining (and thus weapon leveling) is much trickier, you share a common life pool, and the online co-op has bad lag issues even with low pings. And there aren't any continues.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #6
Dungeon00X

Send a message via Yahoo to Dungeon00X

Dungeon00X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by deexor View Post
I'd say it's even harder in co-op, because chaining (and thus weapon leveling) is much trickier, you share a common life pool, and the online co-op has bad lag issues even with low pings. And there aren't any continues.
I say COUNT ME IN!

The watcher of Topics
Dungeon00X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #7
GrimReaperX4

GrimReaperX4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy2585 View Post
Id like to set up a 4 player coop game on arcade mode to try to beat arcade mode without any continues and nail the related achievement. Everybody is welcomed to joined, though id prefer having skilled players to get this one, even more so if they already have the achievement. If anybody wish to join, just add your GT on the list below and contact me on xbox live.

1-frenzy2585
2-
3-
4-
Did you even read what deexor wrote? Also, it's not even possible to play 4 players at once.
You get LESS lives when playing in co-op and the slight lag will actually make it HARDER that way.
By your first post I can tell you're not used to the idea of actually practising to get better. You gotta learn the patterns and the best way to do so would be to play the levels in Training Mode.
To write it off as pretty much impossible right away is pretty funny. The 1CC achievement isn't really hard at all with just a little practice.
GrimReaperX4 is offline   Reply With Quote