PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shadows of the Damned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
is collecting all red gems legit possible???

reason i ask is ive played the game through on easy,thus making chris` red gems cheap.i collected all available red gems through the game & defeated all enemies i needed too during the game & collected all white gems dropped,WITHOUT FARMING,just playing through the game.after selling all my whites the last time i saw chris,and buying nothing but red gems i finished the game with 71 in total.no way you can get 80 without some farming which is pretty grim.wont be playing through again,excellent refreshing game,but by the end id had enuf & cant be bothered playing again on a harder difficulty just for the 80 reds and then have to play AGAIN on hard! dumb non stackable difficulty achievements,hate em !
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Belgavion

Yes I do believe you need to farm a bit. On my second playthrough I got 80 gems around 5-2. I farmed a bunch in the swamp level for white gems. Even if you collect every gem going by the guide and just buy the normal amount from Christopher I don't think you would have enough by the end. Close, but not enough.
It's pretty silly to have been designed that way, really.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Tripe4Lunch

Tripe4Lunch's Gamercard
I found I had to farm a bit in the Graveyard. I only got my white gem count up to 500 and by 5-2 I had enough to pop the chieve.
Tripe4Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #4
DaltynClark

CharieSheen's Gamercard
i did the math and if you wanted to buy all 80 gems on Medium, you would need 6000 white, and 4000 on easy. you could minimize the cost by collected atleast 10 on your own to lower it to 3600.
DaltynClark is offline   Reply With Quote