PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 4 HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2015, 04:57 AM   #1
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stupid questio but... (bottle caps)

How i change the game type? So far i encountered 2 shooting range and in the second... i kept doing the same "game type"

I would like to know how to change it so i get everything.. I completed this back then on game cube but its been 10 years... so i don't remember.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:28 AM   #2
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What chapter are you on? If I recall correctly you end up going in a circle in the section with the first shooting range, so you may be accidentally revisiting the same one.

The game type selection comes up at the bell you ring to start the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 02-11-2015 at 03:51 AM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Ah ok, i encountered just 2 shooting range so far, there was no choice at the bell. Maybe other type comes later.

I just passed the sewer. so i am not that far into the game yet.

Gears of War Legend
Old 02-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #4
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Ah ok, i encountered just 2 shooting range so far, there was no choice at the bell. Maybe other type comes later.

I just passed the sewer. so i am not that far into the game yet.
Ok I remember that area now, if you just exited the sewer you're back in the same area that you just lost Ashley in (like I said, it's a circle), so that's the same shooting range as before.

Forge ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 02-12-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:20 AM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

I managed to unlock them all rather quickly in the end, last shooting range (D) gave me a few retry but it wasn't painfully awfull...

Im not on the island, Saddler just (once again) recaptured Ashley and Leon put a tracker on her. I remembered this game was long, but damn i have the feeling its dragging on... I mean its overall a fun game, but it seem unless a game is skyrim or a big RPG like that, when they drag on past the 12 hours mark (im currently at 14) i kinda have this feeling... dunno why.

I got to say im more eager to do separate ways as i never did it... had the game on GC back then, never got it for PS2 or Wii...

So yeah i know eventually Leon will remove the parasites, i remember how Saddler was for boss too, and i remember that jet ski run at the end lol. So yeah maybe its the fact i already did it that make me think its getting a little long...

If i remember correctly i think my first run back on GC was around 20 something hours... so well...

Gears of War Legend