PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Burnout CRASH!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
PoetSoul

PoetSoul's Gamercard
Pure Gold?

How does this work? must it be done all on one intersection or does it go cumulitively? Is it for example the score i get in all road trips or just one intersection played over and over again? I feel like i should have gotten this already.

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my Grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
PoetSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Mike-H

mike1809's Gamercard
It has to be done in a single event mate.

I managed to do it yesterday in a pile up event. What you want to do is play the event and make sure you don't let any cars escape so that you get the 5x inferno multiplier at the end and then go after the gold car.

You get 2 milllion points x 5 when you hit and damage the gold car for the first time.

And then another 4 million x 5 if you manage to get it catch fire and explode giving you a total of 30 million points in one event.

Just restart the event if a car escapes, also restart if the gold car takes damage before you get the inferno multiplier.

It's easy enough to not let any cars escape and then hit the gold car. The tricky bit is actually getting it to catch fire and explode before the countdown kicks in if nothing else on the screen is left burning.
Mike-H is offline   Reply With Quote