PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
plum

appearing offline help

when i play fifa appearing offline,they know iam appearing off because notification come up so people know i am on,does any one know how to get private settings in fifa thanks for help
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
plum

never mind just found out, all you do is go too menu press back,then press a on news then x and untick the box
Old 11-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
Techno1

Hey man, i have this same problem, although i dont really get your instrutions. Could you explain them in more detail please thanks.
Techno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
plum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno1 View Post
Hey man, i have this same problem, although i dont really get your instrutions. Could you explain them in more detail please thanks.
Ok,you go to the menu screen then press back so that your news feed,daily challenge and xp leader boards comes up.then press A on the news feed that shows everyones xp on that day,then press X and it's says would you like to turn on private settings then un tick box
Old 11-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Techno1

Thanks alot mate you solved it, it just annoys me sometimes when i'd rather keep to myself lol, Thankyou
Techno1 is offline   Reply With Quote