PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
kingkongkyle

kingkongkyle's Gamercard
Exclamation Will there be dlc

will there be dlc or can i sell this after i thousand it? its not really worth keeing
kingkongkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'd say it's doubtful but it's always a possibility. I'll be trading mine in Friday regardless but I really hope they don't release any.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Kamen Rider

DiabeticChocobo's Gamercard
I highly doubt there will be DLC considering its being destroyed by critics.

This is one of the reasons I am happy I have Gamefly. If I had bought this I would have been really pissed.

I am never playing another Silicon Knights game. I have lost all respect I once had for them, especially because I really loved Eternal Darkness and the Twin Snakes.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You can't honestly think the Devs were putting this together and said, ok everything looks good. We should get strong reviews, and people asking for DLC.

More like they were saying, ok, we totally screwed this one up, but lets put it out anyway then say we did our best and start something else that sucks too. It is easy to bash this game, I had a tad bit of fun, but if I bought it, I would not feel the same way. I would feel betrayed and disappointed and would be pissed, probably trying to figure out a way to get a full refund.

Trade it back while return price is still high, because it will drop like a rock very soon. If they do release DLC for it, (which I doubt) and you absolutely have to finish it, rent it again later, you will probably save more money that way too.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #5
Saracin

Send a message via AIM to Saracin Send a message via MSN to Saracin Send a message via Yahoo to Saracin

saracin's Gamercard
I'm not willing to give up yet on Silicon Knights, felt like Too Human was a game where they tried to be different, tried to do something big and ended up spending way too much money and needing a quick job to help them get to their next game.

Now if they had done tons of interviews, or tried to make it seem like this would be a huge title, then I'd be pissed. But the guys stealing your money are Activision. After Transformers Dark of the Moon, I'm gonna be shocked if the new Spiderman game is actually good. Waiting to find it was thrown together to make some quick money.

Saracin is offline   Reply With Quote