PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
Rednacht
 
Rednacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In your colon :3
Posts: 275

tastey poison's Gamercard
Onyx weapon skin/Onyx guard video

__________________
Wouldn't an achievement whore be someone who has sex for achievements?
Rednacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
CHICHO
 
CHICHO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 110
Send a message via Skype™ to CHICHO

MegaLinkX's Gamercard
I want!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
CHICHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
imarandom
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30

chevy m carlo's Gamercard
Hado 88: Hiryu gekizoku shinten raiho!
Bakudo 81: Danku

:3
Konta please.
imarandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Bobbe
 
Bobbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florence
Posts: 304

Spongebobbe's Gamercard
omg that's cooool!!!
__________________
Bobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
collin232
 
collin232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 627

iremnantsx's Gamercard
Niiiiiice. I'm definitely putting this in the weapon skin thread.
__________________

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #6
TransonicPower
 
TransonicPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 592

JJ Diamondz's Gamercard
How do I unlock? The skin for the dude and for the gun? The gun looks sexy even though I don't use retro...
__________________
SWAG
TransonicPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
collin232
 
collin232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 627

iremnantsx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransonicPower View Post
How do I unlock? The skin for the dude and for the gun? The gun looks sexy even though I don't use retro...
The character is gonna be in the first dlc in November and you can find how to unlock the weapon here
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=327376
__________________

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
Mars the Emo
 
Mars the Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14

Mars the Emo's Gamercard
Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned
Mars the Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #9
Hybridchld
 
Hybridchld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 804

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars the Emo View Post
Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned
Yeah there are mods for everything but dont assume he's playing on Live. Alot of modders dont play on Live and play either on their own networks or just mess about offline.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #10
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I like how the video is unlisted, as if that's going to stop Epic from finding it and swinging their mighty ban-hammer. I'm pretty sure they know how to use game forums too, meaning the best way not to get banned is not to make such videos in the first place. Good luck with dodging the ban-hammer though.

And yes, one of the things they ban you from Gears 3 for is posting videos of unreleased content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars the Emo View Post
Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned
Chances are, they will.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #11
Rednacht
 
Rednacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In your colon :3
Posts: 275

tastey poison's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
I like how the video is unlisted, as if that's going to stop Epic from finding it and swinging their mighty ban-hammer. I'm pretty sure they know how to use game forums too, meaning the best way not to get banned is not to make such videos in the first place. Good luck with dodging the ban-hammer though.

And yes, one of the things they ban you from Gears 3 for is posting videos of unreleased content.

Chances are, they will.
That's only if the video contains spoilers like a campaign section or a never before seen map/character. Everybody knows onyx guards are in the game and the onyx skins are already available.

Besides, I didn't even make the video
The guy in the video should be banned though as he obviously modded to unlock the onyx guard.
__________________
Wouldn't an achievement whore be someone who has sex for achievements?
Rednacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:59 AM   #12
Riphade 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 935

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars the Emo View Post
Seems like theres a modding program for gears 3...hopefully those guys will be banned
Wow. You mad yo? Jeez man. Its not a mod, its cause he's using a JTAG Xbox. They allow you to have access to any and all content on disc. Also, if one WAS to go on LIVE with a JTAG, they deserve to get banned. But I'm sure this guy isn't THAT dumb.
__________________

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #13
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednacht View Post
That's only if the video contains spoilers like a campaign section or a never before seen map/character. Everybody knows onyx guards are in the game and the onyx skins are already available.

Besides, I didn't even make the video
The guy in the video should be banned though as he obviously modded to unlock the onyx guard.
If it's not your video, you don't have anything to worry about.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #14
ooo0ooooooo0ooo
 
ooo0ooooooo0ooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via Skype™ to ooo0ooooooo0ooo

OMFG its a Bear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Very sexy character lol. Im working on my onyx gnasher skin. 2400/6000
__________________

Thanks for the sig Xerofox!

75/119 Xbox LIVE Arcade games Completed. Iss nice!

ooo0ooooooo0ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 AM.