PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
rick'ed

Here be Joan's Gamercard
deathmatch challenges 7&9

just wondering if anyone has a video guide or knows where i can find one for these challenges as i have tried them a million times and cant get close to the par times and there the only ones i need to do for the kitchen sink items/achievement
thanks in advance
rick'ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I already posted this elsewhere:

Tips for Deathmatch #7:

- In the cave at the back of the map (shown in the intro) is a crate that contains a Concrete Donkey - one of the most powerful weapons in WUM.
- Make sure to kill the 2 worms on the large rocks in your first few turns with the baseball bat. (Use Jetpacks to reach them)
- Place a dynamite next to the Worm sitting on the left wall so that he falls into the water.
- Kill the remaining Worms with Bazookas and Shotgun.
- Collect crates (they often contain powerful weapons such as Holy Handgrenades, Sheeps, etc.)

Tips for Deathmatch #9:
- First turn: Kill the Worm next to the campfire by firepunching him into the mine + barrel. This will also cause another enemy Worm to get poisoned.
- Second turn: Jetpack to the roof (on the right) and baseballbat the Worm on top into the water (this is a bit tricky you need the right position)
- Next few turns: Poison enemy Worms with poison arrows. Shoot a bazooka at the enemy Worm sitting on top of the left building.
- Once their health dropps make use of the Mad Cows and try to kill 3 Worms with them.
- Kill the remaining Worms with Shotgun.

Good Luck!

Afaik there are currently no video guides available.
Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote