Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #31
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Ghost Boss - Look for this card on the floor in the hotel atrium on the first floor. It's located beneath a table next to a doorway.

Are you kidding me? This is such a terrible explanation. I have no clue where this is. I had to google what an atrium looked like, and I think maybe it's in a spot I can no longer go back to.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's literally 2 seconds after the first card in this area. Why couldn't they say this? Maybe I'll make one so no one else has to suffer like I just did...hour wasted because some dude wanted to use a fancy word like atrium in a sentence.
I hope you do! It would be super helpful if you made one of your roadmap/collectible guides. Yours are by far the best out there.

Serious, that would make my day.

SallyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #32
Interfector DEI

interfector dei's Gamercard
Does anyone have a better explanation for the Large Mutant card I can't find the sewer pipe outside the building.
Interfector DEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #33
Maple Leaf

V i lP 3 lR's Gamercard
Looking for someone to help me beat the coop on nightmare i want someone thats really good and also looking for someone to help me do the one where no1 dies so just msg me if you wanna help

V i lP 3 lR
Maple Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #34
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlxAltxDel View Post
What lights are the ones we are suposed to shoot for the Dopefish Mini Game, when I did Bash TV I saw like 8 or 9 different lights.

Would like to know as well. There are 15 lights on the walls.

Edit: Ok, its the 3 lights near the ship.

Last edited by J4ckyb0y1; 10-06-2011 at 03:24 AM.
J4ckyb0y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #35
Interfector DEI

Ign has a better outside card guide than g4 http://m.ign.com/wikis/rage/Collector_Cards
Old 10-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #36
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interfector DEI View Post
Ign has a better outside card guide than g4 http://m.ign.com/wikis/rage/Collector_Cards
Has anyone counted both sites to see if they have all the cards? I tried and my eyes are blurry now from counting. I counted 53 cards on G4's site and 52 on IGN's.

Also, G4 has the Enforcer and Dyno-mutant cards, but IGN doesn't. IGN has a Sally card, but G4 doesn't. I assume these are still works in progress, but I thought there was a strategy guide released already?
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:18 AM   #37
Interfector DEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Has anyone counted both sites to see if they have all the cards? I tried and my eyes are blurry now from counting. I counted 53 cards on G4's site and 52 on IGN's.

Also, G4 has the Enforcer and Dyno-mutant cards, but IGN doesn't. IGN has a Sally card, but G4 doesn't. I assume these are still works in progress, but I thought there was a strategy guide released already?
G4 guide is done IGN isn't yet they need two more to be done so come later today it should be.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #38
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCVii 007 View Post
Also for the Deliverence achievement, playing the mini-game strum, the best way to be it is to have a pen/pencil and paper, and jot down the button sequence. Each round is 3 buttons, and every round after just builds upon the previous round(s).

Timing does not matter, just getting the sequence correct.
Where can you play this?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:43 AM   #39
scorpy78

k1ll1ng slayer's Gamercard
you can get Legends of the Wastelands achievements all offline in splitscreen, just tried it.

So only two achievements are online, the racing both
scorpy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:46 AM   #40
HQC

hansqc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
Where can you play this?
In Subway Town. Right as you go up some stairs there will be a guitar player and a young woman (Hope is her name?) standing next to him.
HQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:47 AM   #41
XCVii 007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
Where can you play this?
You play Strum when you get to Subway Town. He'll be upper floor, so take the stairs up. He has a Banjo, and has a sign that says: "Will play for parts". This is also missable, since he will be gone if you progress too late in the game, so get it while you can. Easy tho.
XCVii 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:34 AM   #42
ZombieLover84

Zombie Lover 84's Gamercard
After spending 12 hours on RAGE, I was going to come here and post a guide, but hell, you did such a fantastic job I feel it would be a waste of forum making another. Damn, I really need to make a guide for a game at some point...

Anyway, I suggest everyone start this game on Nightmare. Not because you should rush and avoid another playthrough, but because Nightmare in RAGE is probably the most balanced and fair hardest difficulty I have ever seen in a FPS.

1. Enemies miss, use cover, and throw grenades. However, there is no spamage.

2. Enemies feel like they take the right about of bullets/ammo to kill depending on the weapon. Also, this is the first game where I actually felt like my bullets did IMPACT damage. Blasting a mutant in the chest as he is charging, then watching him run past me and hit the wall face first because my shot killed him = priceless.

3. Your health is pretty well balanced. You can't be a bullet sponge, but you can still poke your head out or rush certain enemies without the fear of an instant death.

4. The biggest reason is this : There isn't anything that you can on Nightmare that would be a shit ton easier on easy. Literally, while enemies do take more damage, I have had NO problem getting the weapon based achievements.

This game has one of if not the BEST balanced very hard mode I have ever seen.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #43
d3tach3d

d3tach3d's Gamercard
"Card Collector" Any news on if OUTRIGGER is closed permanently? I missed the Janus outrigger card and now the place it locked up.
d3tach3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:07 AM   #44
vicioushunter

Janus outrigger card at the very start of the game seem like they are miss-able. Also the authority prison cards are missable since that area is a one time opportunity.

Confirmed that I could get riktar outrigger card after the outrigger settlement was blocked by rocks. I got it after getting a crossbow from dan and before turning in my first quest from sally at the second chance bar. He is a sneaky card. When you go back to the path opposite of outrigger settlement, do not go into the half pipe. Instead, go straight out of the pip area and up hill towards a hiking trail. It is just left of the patio where bandits can snipe you. Keep going thru the hiking trail and in the bottom floor of the building you will find the Riktar Outrigger card.
Deus Ex 3 (420/1000)
Sleep is for the weak.

Last edited by vicioushunter; 10-06-2011 at 11:08 PM.
vicioushunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:17 AM   #45
TweakinVW

TweakinVW's Gamercard
just for an update:
Minigamer acheivement you do not have to beat all 5 rounds of strum or the knife game. simply you just need to back out and collect your earnings.
TweakinVW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #46
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyNasty View Post
I hope you do! It would be super helpful if you made one of your roadmap/collectible guides. Yours are by far the best out there.

Serious, that would make my day.
Below is my work in progress

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...39#post4557439
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #47
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Great guide! I'm about 60% done with everything and I only just finished the Authority Prison. Just needs updated schematic guide as the one listed stops after EMP grenades.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #48
irriducibile87

Irriducibile87's Gamercard
Are there any missable jobs or side-jobs ?
Or the only missable things are cards and recipes ?
irriducibile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #49
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruwal View Post
When you've got your 100% ratio you have 900 out of 1000 achievements
That's a lot of achievements for one game

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #50
Jumnious

Send a message via MSN to Jumnious

the Jummy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
Great guide! I'm about 60% done with everything and I only just finished the Authority Prison. Just needs updated schematic guide as the one listed stops after EMP grenades.
Most can be bought from vendors while 3-4 was quest rewards.

Most quest givers are in Bars and Job Boards.

I am 97% and having realized I left a card in Dead City I refused to bother with the rest. I might do a Nightmare playthrough and grab them but work is killing me.

Jumnious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #51
sh0ckwave

Shawkwav3's Gamercard
A very easy spot for "Hat Trick" is when you are in Authority Prison and can let mutants out of their cages. The authority guards aren't watching you and there should be 4-5 enemies.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #52
Interfector DEI

I don't remember seeing it in your guide but an easy place to get Three Birds,One Bomb Car is The Well when you enter stealth to the two bandits standing in the water and electro bolt the water for a stealth kill then sneak.down the stairs and send the car into.the first door on the right and explode it near the three bandits.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #53
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I just used a turbo control on the Tombstone game over night. I had roughly $400 and when I woke up, had about $5000. I also got the achievement of course. It allowed me to buy all upgrades from the store, stock my ammo, etc. Why shoot with normal bullets when you can fire a fatboy? Not a bad idea for anyone wanting Nightmare mode to be even easier. Also lets you buy all the parts you want, to help get engineering related achievements.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #54
HQC

hansqc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0ckwave View Post
A very easy spot for "Hat Trick" is when you are in Authority Prison and can let mutants out of their cages. The authority guards aren't watching you and there should be 4-5 enemies.
This is exactly where I got "Three Birds, One Bomb Car." If you make a save before you turn off the gates, you can probably snag more than one of these weapons cheevos. The three mutants should hop up on the top level making them easy pickings.

Edit: Specifically, I mean right before you enter the cell area.

Last edited by HQC; 10-06-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added info
HQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #55
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
How do you continue a completed game in free roam? Everytime I select continue game it sends me back to my last save at the authority base. Someone help me please I'd like to go for 100% now.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #56
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Quote:
When you have completed the Single Player, you are free to roam the Wasteland as you please, working on that 100% completion ratio.
!
You need to change this, you are not free to roam the world after completing the game, when you complete the game, it sends you back to your last save, it does not allow you to continue. Your guide has forced me to start a new game all over again.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #57
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
For the "Demolition Man" achievement you can simply do this when you do the career races in Wellspring. The opponents in the race count as enemies.
This is the cheapest & easiest way in reaching 100 kills.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #58
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Bash TV is also a good place to get the following:

Passive Aggressive - Get 3 kills with a single Sentry Bot
Keep 'Em Coming - Get 5 kills with one deployed Sentry Turret

On nightmare, I set down two sentry bots and they took down the boss without me shooting a bullet. Lol.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #59
luke391

Send a message via AIM to luke391 Send a message via Skype™ to luke391

Admiral Vic's Gamercard
I was getting pissed off and you lack this information, but I would add the wingtip mastery as a minigame. I got my trophy when I completed that mission.
luke391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #60
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
When you have completed the Single Player, you are free to roam the Wasteland as you please, working on that 100% completion ratio. To complete the game 100% you will have to:
Is this a 100% sure and when what is the "POINT OF NO RETURN" mission's name, just curious. Might want to include that too due to this:

--> FREE ROAM trouble thread by seven43861 (Click for Link!)

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote