PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #61
skiscaraudio

BADGUYSKI's Gamercard
love this guide, this game and you and your links are great...i want to enjoy all my games but i'm a chieve whore and like it all on a silver platter. you and your mates delivered!
thanks

I was up late last night partying until 6 in the morning, naked and with complete strangers. That was one hell of an Xbox live party.

OIIIIIIIO
skiscaraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #62
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i got the anarchy edition and im just wondering is there anything specific about the sewers i can access?

is it a shortcut or something or a seperate set of missions down there?

cheers.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #63
skiscaraudio

BADGUYSKI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
i got the anarchy edition and im just wondering is there anything specific about the sewers i can access?

is it a shortcut or something or a seperate set of missions down there?

cheers.

i think its mainly for loot

I was up late last night partying until 6 in the morning, naked and with complete strangers. That was one hell of an Xbox live party.

OIIIIIIIO
skiscaraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #64
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Is this a 100% sure and when what is the "POINT OF NO RETURN" mission's name, just curious. Might want to include that too due to this:

--> FREE ROAM trouble thread by seven43861 (Click for Link!)

I'm on "Assault the Authority Bridge" and Charon is still there offering me a ride back to Wellspring. I know this is one of the last missions.

"Assault Capital Prime" is the last mission. It's right after the above mentioned.

Last edited by Slane; 10-06-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Slane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #65
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
I'm on "Assault the Authority Bridge" and Charon is still there offering me a ride back to Wellspring. I know this is one of the last missions.

"Assault Capital Prime" is the last mission. It's right after the above mentioned.
Alrighty then, thanks. I'll right that down.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #66
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Another bulletin you might want to add for Teague's Deck is to stack ranged/cars. I think I had 3 cars, 1 melee, rest ranged. Reason you want ranged is so you can focus fire whichever card of her's that is destroying you.

Thinking you can do it as a melee deck but it would be harder since you can only attack w/e card is in front of the melee one.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #67
CtrlxAltxDel

THEONLYONE12345's Gamercard
So today I beat Rage and I was going to go back after finishing the last mission and do the few races and a couple of other small things I needed to get the 100% completion achievement, but I can't figure out to to free roam. Can someone help me because this guide says I can, thanks.
CtrlxAltxDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #68
thereefernander

thereefernander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So, I beat all the mini-games. I beat both the opponents in Rage Frenzy on all of the difficulties, I beat tombstone, I beat Five Finger Fillet, and I beat Strum. I have all the achievements to prove too. Why do I not have the Minigamer achievement? Did I miss one? I beat strum last so it can't be that one I beat all the others except Five finger fillet again because that one pissed me off and I saved right after I beat each one of them...

thereefernander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 AM   #69
fastNcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereefernander View Post
So, I beat all the mini-games. I beat both the opponents in Rage Frenzy on all of the difficulties, I beat tombstone, I beat Five Finger Fillet, and I beat Strum. I have all the achievements to prove too. Why do I not have the Minigamer achievement? Did I miss one? I beat strum last so it can't be that one I beat all the others except Five finger fillet again because that one pissed me off and I saved right after I beat each one of them...
Someone said earlier that you also need to beat Wingstick Mastery (back at the Hagar place). Can you try that and let us know if it worked?
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #70
CONKER1182
Banned User

CONKER1182's Gamercard

I really wish they would stop putting missable achievements in 360 games nowadays especially like RAGEs missable achievements.
CONKER1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #71
thereefernander

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Someone said earlier that you also need to beat Wingstick Mastery (back at the Hagar place). Can you try that and let us know if it worked?

Hmm haven't even heard of this one. I sure hope it works I just spend a while beating Five finger fillet again. God that shit is frustrating.

Just went back and beat Wingstick Mastery and it popped the Minigamer achievement. Thanks man. Also OP you might want to add this to your guide so others like me don't get upset and spend a lot of annoying time re-beating all the minigames.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #72
thereefernander

Another tip for the guide, the Dopefish isn't necessary for the Bringin' home the bacon achievement. I just got $767 for using just wingsticks and some sentry bots. I did however hit the the red $ on the bonus round once (could have been twice but my controller died)

But, Wingsticks and bots ensure 100% accuracy. If you want use your shotgun too, just be accurate.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:13 AM   #73
Rennix

rennix's Gamercard
Does anyone know if for the minigamer achievement do I need to play Rage Frenzy against Hendrik AND Teague or can I play Teague once and that be it?
Old 10-07-2011, 05:54 AM   #74
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I updated the roadmap with an offical warning about missing collectibles.

We can really fix things when I get the collectibles guide 100% done. Seems mini games are a problem, maybe I'll add to do those in as well. Do you have a complete list of mini games? I am now concerned about this one.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #75
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I updated the roadmap with an offical warning about missing collectibles.

We can really fix things when I get the collectibles guide 100% done. Seems mini games are a problem, maybe I'll add to do those in as well. Do you have a complete list of mini games? I am now concerned about this one.
Strum
Five Finger Filet
Tombstone
Card Game
Wingstick Mastery
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #76
DividedbyN1ght

I can get you the decks the dealers are using: Their easy deck, normal decks and hard deck
DividedbyN1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #77
thereefernander

A day late a Dollar short I guess. I started playing when you said the Well and the Prison were the only missable areas. Missed a card in Outrigger have to play the entire game over again

Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #78
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Here is my Video for all Cards. Have fun and feel free too used for your Guides etc pp

Regards

Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #79
Aruwal

Hi all,

Cheers for all replies. Will take a scan through this during the weekend to complete the guide 100%. I see that a couple of info tags are from an earlier version of the guide I created, sorry that someone had to start a new playthrough to get some achievements.

Will update this weekend.

Cheers,

Aruwal
Aruwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #80
Interfector DEI

interfector dei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedbyN1ght View Post
I can get you the decks the dealers are using: Their easy deck, normal decks and hard deck
They switch cards in their decks Teauge has all 54 cards while Hendrix only has like 40.
Interfector DEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #81
Crimzen dragon

Crimzen dragon's Gamercard
Very Nice work. How do you get this stickied?
Crimzen dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #82
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I think I missed something when I played cards for the first time. Every single one of my cards that I picked came up and got killed by Hendrik's. It didn't let me make a move or anything. He just kept taking turns and killing all my cards. Wtf?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #83
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
For anybody who made need help with the "Just a Flesh Wound", I made a video for it. I know that round 5 is supposed to have a random sequence, but perhaps this will help you!

Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #84
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
This helps a lot, thanks!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #85
fastNcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakinVW View Post
just for an update:
Minigamer acheivement you do not have to beat all 5 rounds of strum or the knife game. simply you just need to back out and collect your earnings.
I can confirm this. I backed out after the first round of strum and the achievement popped.

It seems like you just need to win at least one round on each of the 4 minigames, along with completing Wingstick Mastery back at Hagar's.

That's such a relief cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the Five Finger Fillet achievement, and I thought that one would stack with this one. Glad that it doesn't.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:10 AM   #86
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
That's such a relief cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the Five Finger Fillet achievement, and I thought that one would stack with this one. Glad that it doesn't.
Five Finger Fillet is easy. Just hit start and A at the same time in the highlighted area and it will pause the game and show you the next location to stab. Just rinse and repeat to win.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #87
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Nice guide but I have to say some of the descriptions need more info on certain things.

When trying to get $750 in BMTV you mention the lights. You need to be more specific! What lights do I shoot? I went around shooting them all and I couldn't get anything to happen. There's lights around on the wall, lights on the tentacle artwork, lights moving about above you. Bit annoying when I'm trying to do it first time and I don't know what I'm actually trying to aim at and do.

Sam goes for the Dev Graffiti room. You only mention the 'Distillery' but where is it or what mission?

The job list board. Again no mention where it is, and is there only on or others in other little towns? I actually walked past the board multiply times before I saw it in a video.

Minigame; again on mention how to play them but where are they all or where can we find them?!

It's pretty much stuff like this that is making me miss certain stuff out, so I feel they need to be a little more detailed. Write the guide like no one has a clue, because in fact I don't!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #88
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
For anybody who made need help with the "Just a Flesh Wound", I made a video for it. I know that round 5 is supposed to have a random sequence, but perhaps this will help you!

Rage "Just a Flesh Wound" Achievement Guide - YouTube
Haha by the time the video is finished you should have no more fingers left. Nicely done though. Appreciate the upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
Five Finger Fillet is easy. Just hit start and A at the same time in the highlighted area and it will pause the game and show you the next location to stab. Just rinse and repeat to win.
Huh interesting, I have to try this. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #89
Slayinfool

The mini games are stupid. Isn't the point of mini games to have fun? There f**king lame.
Slayinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #90
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Exclamation Kills are accumulative!!!

Hey Aruwal. Might want to take a note/update for these:

Decapathon - 15

Get 10 headshot kills with the Wingstick.

I managed to get it via RELOADING MY SAVE-FILE. Just wanted to try it out in the very first mission in the "Ghost Hideout". Since I only had 5 Wingstick. Now the counter in the statistic menu said 5 (Wingstick Headshots) but my Achievement popped right after I killed the 10th bandit. So yeah, they are accumulative!

Now I know you can probably easy get this by simply playing through the entire game but I'm rather a fan of getting my cheevos done ASAP.

I think this will also work for the following. Still have to confirm it but I'm sure.

Open Minded - 15

Get 10 headshot kills with the Sniper Rifle.

Silent But Deadly - 15

Stealth kill 10 enemies with the Striker Crossbow.

Also for this one:

Arts and Crafts - 10
Construct 10 Engineering Items

During the course of the game, you'll construct several items. This should unlock very fast.

Tinkerer - 20

Construct 50 Engineering Items

Or you could simply go to the very first shop in the beginning in the Hagar Territory to "HALEK HAGAR" buy enough ingredients (Antiseptic Formula $8 + Cloth Rags $4) to engineer BANDAGES. Do this ten times/fifty times, Achievement Unlocked, reload save. Job done!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 10-08-2011 at 06:50 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote