PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #31
vicioushunter

The Janus outrigger card is missable if you go advance the story too far. I know if you get the crossbow from Dan haggar you cannot get the Janus Outrigger Card.
Deus Ex 3 (420/1000)
Sleep is for the weak.
vicioushunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:05 AM   #32
redapocalypse04

RedApoc004's Gamercard
Might be worth noting that you get the Bandages recipe from Janus by completing the Medical Supplies main quest. You also get the Adrenaline Overdrive recipe from Ramos in the Outrigger Settlement by completing his Mutant Alert side quest.
redapocalypse04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:11 AM   #33
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redapocalypse04 View Post
Might be worth noting that you get the Bandages recipe from Janus by completing the Medical Supplies main quest. You also get the Adrenaline Overdrive recipe from Ramos in the Outrigger Settlement by completing his Mutant Alert side quest.
I did mention the bandages one.

Are you saying you can only get Adrenaline Overdrive from Ramos? Because I happened to think I was done with that city and it's closed now. Anyone know if you can buy this later?
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 AM   #34
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post

Are you saying you can only get Adrenaline Overdrive from Ramos? Because I happened to think I was done with that city and it's closed now. Anyone know if you can buy this later?
The side quest is the only way to get this. So if you dont do it before the Outrigger settlement closes you are shit out of luck.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 AM   #35
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
They say they are just closing up until things settle down...but it NEVER opens again?
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #36
benbam87

s7arscr3am 05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Really good guide here mate, much appreciated.

Working On
FORZA 4 (575) - Gears Of War 3 (635) - Dead Island (715) - Portal 2 (875)

Most Proud Completions
Rage (1000) - Call Of Duty 4 (1000) - Oblivion (1250)
benbam87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 AM   #37
DarthVolod

DarthVolod's Gamercard
Great job ... it is funny how this guide is better than the one I actually paid money for.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #38
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

I would like to apologize for the recipe Adrenaline Overdrive. I had not originally included it in the guide, and it is missable. Once you get too far, the Outrigger area closes and you can never go back inside. The guide is now updated with the correct information. I truly am sorry if anyone had missed this because of me. That is why it is good to save often, maybe as far as having 10 saves and saving every other collectible. I am faced to restarting from an old checkpoint. To be honest, this will likely delay the guide until Sunday.

Basically my checkpoint is before blowing up the wall to get to Wellspring. I guess it may go a little faster considering I don't have to take screen captures and write descriptions of where to go.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #39
GoDz Kaiser Ren

GoDz Kaiser Ren's Gamercard
Somehow I managed to complete a side quest I didn't even know I had the item for... so I've never been to crazy joe's shack to get the card there. How do I get there?
GoDz Kaiser Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #40
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDz Kaiser Ren View Post
Somehow I managed to complete a side quest I didn't even know I had the item for... so I've never been to crazy joe's shack to get the card there. How do I get there?
Follow the freeway and up the hill, you should see it.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 AM   #41
GoDz Kaiser Ren

GoDz Kaiser Ren's Gamercard
Quote:
Follow the freeway and up the hill, you should see it.

Thanks much, I knew you didn't post that card yet but I wasn't sure if I was going to get sent there for something else and just incase someone else had the same problem it helps them as well.
GoDz Kaiser Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #42
xTMDxMorbidDead

Send a message via MSN to xTMDxMorbidDead Send a message via Skype™ to xTMDxMorbidDead

xTMDxMorbidDead's Gamercard
All Collectibles in RAGE!

Recipes and Schematics

Card Collectibles

xTMDxMorbidDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #43
N0RMA JEAN

N0RA JEAN's Gamercard
The game looks great so far!
N0RMA JEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #44
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Update to my previous post about needing to load an older save:

I have gotten back and a little bit farther in the game already. The next update should include more collectibles.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #45
DividedbyN1ght

Quote:
Update to my previous post about needing to load an older save:

I have gotten back and a little bit farther in the game already. The next update should include more collectibles.
When you started doing missions in Wellspring, what was the last mission you were on in Outrigger?
DividedbyN1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #46
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedbyN1ght View Post
When you started doing missions in Wellspring, what was the last mission you were on in Outrigger?
I sort of think once you talk to the mayor, or enter Wellspring in general, it closes. It was closed before I brought back the parts to Dan.

So to be safe, do all of the Outrigger stuff before blowing up the gate that Dan wants you to blow up.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #47
p7nk

p7nk's Gamercard
You don't have to wait till that quest to get the Ghost Pistol. you can return as soon as you get your lock grinder and get it then.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #48
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
You don't have to wait till that quest to get the Ghost Pistol. you can return as soon as you get your lock grinder and get it then.

True, but seeing as you must go back anyways, might as well save a trip
Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #49
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
The highway one, you come at it from above. The path heading up towards Crazy Joes. There will be a Stanley Express. Back your car up into it do your best to line it up with the drove. Hit gas and boost same time. You'll launch. Should take a few times to get the hang of where to hit/how much speed. But that's how you do it.
Alright, thanks man
Old 10-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #50
specularblinky

specularblinky's Gamercard
your description for the first card is a bit off, its the right place but when ur first there there arent any people there so its kinda confusing. other then that its great so far
Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #51
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Here is my Video for all Cards. Have fun and feel free too used for your Guides etc pp

Regards

Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #52
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
Quote:
I would like to apologize for the recipe Adrenaline Overdrive. I had not originally included it in the guide, and it is missable. Once you get too far, the Outrigger area closes and you can never go back inside. The guide is now updated with the correct information. I truly am sorry if anyone had missed this because of me. That is why it is good to save often, maybe as far as having 10 saves and saving every other collectible. I am faced to restarting from an old checkpoint. To be honest, this will likely delay the guide until Sunday.

Basically my checkpoint is before blowing up the wall to get to Wellspring. I guess it may go a little faster considering I don't have to take screen captures and write descriptions of where to go.
It happens dude, don't beat yourself over it. We all appreciate the work you put into these guides.

SallyNasty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #53
redapocalypse04

RedApoc004's Gamercard
Quote:

ah, didn't see the Bandages for some reason.

I'm not too far in the game, but I haven't come across any duplicates, so I'm thinking you can only get it from Ramos. If someone has a quest to give you or something to say, they'll call you over. This only happens once though, when the quest first become available, so you have to keep your ears open.
redapocalypse04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #54
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
im stuck on this card at the moment -

Collector Card 13/54: Dune Buster

Quest: Durar's Time Trial
Given By: Durar

how do u set off the time trial, everytime i ask him he justs tells me about how he can fix my car if needed?

im about to do the destroy the barricade mission but im still in hagar's settlement at the moment.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #55
TheMasta7

TheMasta7's Gamercard
Durar Hagar time trial appears after u cleared the barricade for Dan according to the strat guide.
TheMasta7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #56
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
Bah gotta start all over again :< oh well, now you got more time to update the guide :
Old 10-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #57
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Where you have your initial first lot of jumps (1-4), just past #4 there is another you can easily get. The name I didn't see of it, but when you do the second right out of Wellspring keep to the right.

Then just around the next corner the jump and hover bot thing will be on your left. On the landing on the other side there should be a mounted auto turret. You might as well get this one after and while you get #4 as it's only around the corner!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,437

Current gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #58
TroubleMaker411

TroubleMaker411's Gamercard
Nice guide man, thanks.
Got this and the achievement guide up in separate tabs while I run through the game.
Much obliged mate, thankyou
TroubleMaker411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #59
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
If you keep heading right(north) from wellspring there are additional 3 jumps which you can just jump right into without any trouble, if you haven't found them already : )
Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #60
DevilDawg67

DevilDawg67's Gamercard
Thanks for the guides. They are really helping me out.
DevilDawg67 is offline   Reply With Quote