Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #61
DividedbyN1ght

Tygar7

"Recipe - Lock Grinder (3/19)"

"Given when accepting quest "Find Buggy Parts" by Durar in Hagar Settlement"

It might just be me but, this is a little confusing.

Durar in Hagar Settlement gives the quest "The Missing Parts."

You receive the quest "Find the Buggy Parts" from Johan Outrigger in the Outrigger settlement, and Johan is who gives you the "Recipe - Lock Grinder"

But, like I said it's probably just me.
DividedbyN1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #62
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedbyN1ght View Post
Tygar7

"Recipe - Lock Grinder (3/19)"

"Given when accepting quest "Find Buggy Parts" by Durar in Hagar Settlement"

It might just be me but, this is a little confusing.

Durar in Hagar Settlement gives the quest "The Missing Parts."

You receive the quest "Find the Buggy Parts" from Johan Outrigger in the Outrigger settlement, and Johan is who gives you the "Recipe - Lock Grinder"

But, like I said it's probably just me.
You may be right i hadnt been 100% sure where i got it
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #63
redapocalypse04

RedApoc004's Gamercard
Does anyone have a complete vehicle jump list/guide? The one I'm using isn't complete, and I haven't found one yet that mentions the Science Makes You Crazy jump by Kvasir's lab. Found it by complete accident.
redapocalypse04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #64
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redapocalypse04 View Post
Does anyone have a complete vehicle jump list/guide? The one I'm using isn't complete, and I haven't found one yet that mentions the Science Makes You Crazy jump by Kvasir's lab. Found it by complete accident.
I've been using this one:
http://www.gamefront.com/rage-jumper-achievement-guide/
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #65
DividedbyN1ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
You may be right i hadnt been 100% sure where i got it
I started a new game and I got the recipe with how I listed it.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #66
F8L Fool

F8L Fool's Gamercard
Very thorough as always. Keep up the good work.

You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew--
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 AM   #67
Cephditoren

DrSpanklez's Gamercard
Amazing guide! 100 times easier to follow the the guide book.

Just a thought but maybe add all the mini-games to the list? Since they are needed for the 100% achieve. Like where/when?

Keep up the good work!
Cephditoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:13 AM   #68
SoleAssassin

Yo, what's up with the card in Dead City Central under the escalator? I noticed it has laser shields so you can't go in. During my play I was thinking you had to go back in there to grab the defibulator. Now I gotta restart from pretty much the beginning just to grab that card and the others again. Do you just go through the lasers? or is there a switch that turns it off? HELP, please!?!?

“He looks determined without being ruthless. Something heroic in his manner. There’s courage about him. Doesn’t look like a killer. Comes across so strong. Acts like he has a dream. Full of passion."
SoleAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:29 AM   #69
Cephditoren

DrSpanklez's Gamercard
Ohh maybe also include the field goal jumps? They are needed for 100%
Old 10-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #70
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Great guide tyger7, when do you think you will be finished as I'm scared of missing a card or recipe if I go any further !
Old 10-09-2011, 07:32 AM   #71
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
I did decide to include the jumps and might also mention which towns/areas the mini games are located. I want to include the ATV fieldgoal jumps all at once, so I'm waitnig for a spot in the game where it makes the most sense to in time to do them.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #72
omen66

omen66's Gamercard
Great guide but come on I've been waiting 2 days now while not playing the game for more to be added to the guide. When's the next update? As I really don't wanna miss anything here.
omen66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #73
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by omen66 View Post
Great guide but come on I've been waiting 2 days now while not playing the game for more to be added to the guide. When's the next update? As I really don't wanna miss anything here.
I just updated it

It wasn't a giant update, but you should be busy with a few of those missions. More to come tomorrow, since I actually get off work at a decent time.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #74
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
How far can I play before I might miss one I can't go back to?

I've done everything in wellspring at this point, up to the cuprino + advanced RC.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #75
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I just updated it

It wasn't a giant update, but you should be busy with a few of those missions. More to come tomorrow, since I actually get off work at a decent time.
Man I appreciate all the effort you put in this. Will use it very carefully. Don't need any other guide, yours is worth waiting for.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #76
Mothership

VANILLA FACE422's Gamercard
I love written guides with pictures much more than video guides, so im putting rage aside till this is finished. thank you for taking the time to do this!
Mothership is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #77
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Man I appreciate all the effort you put in this. Will use it very carefully. Don't need any other guide, yours is worth waiting for.
Totally agree.

SallyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #78
HQC

hansqc's Gamercard
Quote:
I did decide to include the jumps and might also mention which towns/areas the mini games are located. I want to include the ATV fieldgoal jumps all at once, so I'm waitnig for a spot in the game where it makes the most sense to in time to do them.
RE: The ATV fieldgoal jumps. The fieldgoal jump near the Northern Watch Tower can be difficult to access if the bandits have leveled to a point where they are equipped with homing rockets. It is much easier to boost past them and take less damage when the bandits are only equipped with miniguns.

I made this mistake and was able to remedy it by using my Buggy and taking out every bandit except one. So say, there were five bandits to complete the challenge. I took out four and went back to Wellsprings. I got my ATV and was able to access the Northern Watch Tower with only one bandit in the area. Still, one bandit vehicle with homing rockets can take out the ATV with a few shots.

Hope this helps.
HQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #79
Cephditoren

DrSpanklez's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HQC View Post
RE: The ATV fieldgoal jumps. The fieldgoal jump near the Northern Watch Tower can be difficult to access if the bandits have leveled to a point where they are equipped with homing rockets. It is much easier to boost past them and take less damage when the bandits are only equipped with miniguns.

I made this mistake and was able to remedy it by using my Buggy and taking out every bandit except one. So say, there were five bandits to complete the challenge. I took out four and went back to Wellsprings. I got my ATV and was able to access the Northern Watch Tower with only one bandit in the area. Still, one bandit vehicle with homing rockets can take out the ATV with a few shots.

Hope this helps.
I did them all after first getting my armor from wellsprings. Only problem is the rc car along the way. It can easily out run your atv. I got out ran up to it (normal mode btw) and let it blow up. Then got back on my atv and hauled balls to the nothern tower. Once you reahc the tower the bandits leave you alone and you can worm on the jump.

1 suggestion before attempting the goal. Save before you even try. Odds are your atv is going to be a little banged up and hitting the wall enougn times you will blow up and die.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:27 AM   #80
Scubbasteve223

Send a message via AIM to Scubbasteve223

Scubbasteve223's Gamercard
Hey Tyger...in your guide you go from Jump 5, to Jump 7. I believe the sixth jump that you skipped over is between Hagard's town, and Wellspring. As soon as you go through the barricade--on your way to Wellspring from Hagard's town--turn left and you should be able to see the bot thing floating between a gap. If you hit the ridge--that should be right in front of you--just right, you should be able to hit it.
Scubbasteve223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:02 AM   #81
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Just as long as you finish this guide unlike your LA Noire guide tyger! I'll be waiting a little longer to finish my normal playthrough, and then go on nightmare for my 100% anyway. But in the end, it's worth it more than half the other collectible guides cause this one has pictures and is in good order.
EliteShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #82
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubbasteve223 View Post
Hey Tyger...in your guide you go from Jump 5, to Jump 7. I believe the sixth jump that you skipped over is between Hagard's town, and Wellspring. As soon as you go through the barricade--on your way to Wellspring from Hagard's town--turn left and you should be able to see the bot thing floating between a gap. If you hit the ridge--that should be right in front of you--just right, you should be able to hit it.
This one is still in my game, so I have not obtained it yet. Thanks for pointing out my missing jump though. I have the correct number but for some reason didn't get the description down. I am taking stills as well as videos of the jumps, so I must have forgot that one. If anyone has any ideas on what it could be, let me know.

I would like a confirmation for the field goals. If you do Shrouded Bunker mission, will the RC cars stop coming out?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #83
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Tyger, after doing the Shrouded Bunker misdion, there will no longer be RC cars in the Wastelands.
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #84
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
Tyger, after doing the Shrouded Bunker misdion, there will no longer be RC cars in the Wastelands.
Thanks. So I should probably just suggest to do the Field Goals after Shrouded Bunker.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #85
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Yes, that is when I did mine. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I already got the 1,000 for this.
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #86
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I didn't notice if he gave me a card or not but this one:

Collector Card 24/54: JK Stiles

I swear when I was walking back, on the left side on top of a crate or something, there was another red box? This was after I'd done the 5 waves but before I spoke to JK.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #87
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Good stuff ! Will work on this when i'm ready for the second play through. Keep up the good work .
Old 10-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #88
venner

chrisvenn's Gamercard
Great guide thanks, when do u plan on finishing it up?
Old 10-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #89
DividedbyN1ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I didn't notice if he gave me a card or not but this one:

Collector Card 24/54: JK Stiles

I swear when I was walking back, on the left side on top of a crate or something, there was another red box? This was after I'd done the 5 waves but before I spoke to JK.
I believe the card you are referring to is the Scoop Mutant Card - RAGE Wiki
Old 10-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #90
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
As a request - can you put the miscellaneous achievements in the guide as well(i.e. finding the def room and that jazz)? Would be great to have it all there.

SallyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote