PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
TacoMannerism
Banned User

Campaign glitch

retomoto tower. i am on the retomoto tower mission, about halfway through the game. i clear the roof, rappel down, plant the bomb, clear the room, collect the briefcase, clear the room for a second time but the rest of my squad is stuck in the room and won't follow me down two floors to the next objective point.

am i missing something because i'm sure they should just follow me anywhere i go without pressing any buttons commanding them to. the first time i attempted this mission, lynch followed me but the rest just stood on the edge of the building and stared out to the rest of the city. the second time, i was on my own.

whats going on?

Last edited by TacoMannerism; 10-07-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: i meant retomoto tower, not yokomoto!
TacoMannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
TacoMannerism
Banned User

come on, i need some pointers. i'd like to get back to playing and know what i'm doing.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
TacoMannerism
Banned User

now experiencing something similar on the second to last mission before the airstrip. carlos won't obey my command and go to the gate as i command him to. any ideas on what to do?