PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Diamond   2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Merchant Question

So... I accidentally killed the burg merchant who sold keys and equipment and stuff (down the barrel hidden staircase).. Is there another merchant nearby that I can buy stuff from? I could use some arrows and I may need a key at some point, idk.

Also is there a way to close my knights faceguard? I like the anonymity a mask gave me in demons souls. And quite frankly I don't like looking at my undead face

Edit: there is an elite armor set in the darkroot garden (passed the parish) just passed the glowing door with the bonfire next to it and beyond a white wall. You can easily dodge the giant armored dudes to grab it. Closed helmet and some cloth and chainmail over the starting armor. State are a bit better on all pieces.

Last edited by Shiftie; 10-06-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
Rogueain

Send a message via AIM to Rogueain

Rogueain's Gamercard
You're ridiculous... you accidentally murdered a merchant? hahaha

Anyhow, you're not completely screwed, but kiss arrows goodbye. Your next vendor will be after the pig boss, located in a 3 story building. He is a blacksmith, and he sells SOME weapons, but not as many.