PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Fable: The Journey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #1

ChubbyNinja1319's Gamercard
Need help w/ a puzzle: rock puzzle one route to 2nd temple

In Miremoor, after the third encounter with Benny the Magnificent, I took the left/hard route (Theresa comments on this). Through there, there is a stop and a puzzle. The puzzle has you leading a boulder down a hill, over fallen columns. I get it right in front of the giant well and it's blocked by another fallen (not as destroyed) column. And I cannot for the life of me, figure out what to do!!! I feel dumb for not being able to figure this out. I've tried pushing it over, I've tried hitting it with the fire spell to blast it over, I've tried both together, I've tried destroying the environment....and nothing.

Anybody know what to do here?? I can't even find a solution in a walkthrough or on youtube. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by ChubbyNinja1319; 10-21-2012 at 04:31 AM.
ChubbyNinja1319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It took me a while to get it to work, but you have to push it over. If you push it hard enough, it will roll over the top of the stone column and into the hole on the left of the screen.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er ( for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Really? I tried for a while to push it over, and it never worked. Eventually, I just threw up and over.
littlered25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #4

ChubbyNinja1319's Gamercard
Thanks, Callum. That did the trick. I was trying to push left, instead of up and left. I'm loving the game, but I am a huge Fable fan.
ChubbyNinja1319 is offline   Reply With Quote