Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-11-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
thosewholeft

thosewholeft's Gamercard
Need a "safe" way to get an egg in my head

I need to get my very last pyromancy spell by having the parasite so that Eingyi will sell to me. Currently, I'm a lvl 2 member of the Chaos covenant. The only ways I know of getting the parasite is attacking the Daughters of Chaos (which I believe gets me kicked out) or quitting the covenant by joining another. So, will those crawling tumor guys infect me if I just hang around them enough, or will Eingyi still sell to me if I am no longer a member? Think I just confused myself.
thosewholeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
Drunken Deity

Drunken Deity's Gamercard
Unequip your weapon, find one of the infected people (there are a bunch hanging out by the bonfire in the fire area after Quelaag's Lair) and smack them once. They will latch onto you and implant an egg. Wait about 4-6 minutes for your face to become horrendously ugly, talk to the NPC and he will give you an item to cure it and you will have access to those 2 exclusive pyromancy spells.

Last edited by Drunken Deity; 10-11-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: spelling (I'm drunk)
Drunken Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
Walter B Willis

Walter B Willis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Deity View Post
Wait about 4-6 minutes for your face to become horrendously ugly, talk to the NPC and he will give you an item to cure it and you will have access to those 2 exclusive pyromancy spells.
You can find the poison mist spell in upper Blighttown if you want to save some souls, and you shouldn't have to wait for the eggs to appear on your head, he sold stuff and upgraded my flame without the eggs having fully formed yet
Walter B Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
thosewholeft

thosewholeft's Gamercard
The punching trick worked. I think he's the only person to get toxic mist from and he would not sell it until I had the egg. Thought that was my last one (have 17 pyromanchy spells I think) but I guess there is one in Izalith.
thosewholeft is offline   Reply With Quote