PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #31
Paranoyd

I couldn't get the flower to respawn in any way until now. When I accepted a Job Board from Wellspring that asked me to look for a missing person at the ghosts hideout for some reason I don't understand the flower was there, and now when I enter and exit the hideout the flower keeps respawning.

I recorded this video with my phone, so excuse the crappy quality.

Paranoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #32
BBowles

BBowles's Gamercard
Interesting. I'm currently in the middle of the missing person quest, just need to return to wellsprings to finish it. It does NOT respawn for me at this point upon entering/exiting the hideout. Will try turning the quest in and seeing if that allows it to respawn.

Edit: Quest complete, and still won't respawn. Congrats to those of you who can get it to work :P It's pretty tedious selling the one flower over and over again.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11

Last edited by BBowles; 10-12-2011 at 07:29 PM.
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #33
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoyd View Post
I couldn't get the flower to respawn in any way until now. When I accepted a Job Board from Wellspring that asked me to look for a missing person at the ghosts hideout for some reason I don't understand the flower was there, and now when I enter and exit the hideout the flower keeps respawning.
I am going to try this. Hopefully it works out. Thanks by the way if this works out, I'm going to get to full ammo on EVERYTHING and then go to the $9999 max.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #34
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
I'm not @ home atm so can't check myself. But how do you buy back something you sold? I didn't see a buyback tab. Do you just go back to the buy pages and what you sold will be there?
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #35
BBowles

BBowles's Gamercard
Yes, in this case you go to the Ingredient tab and the flower will be there. Just make sure you don't forget to buyback the flower at the end. It sounds like if you go through a loading zone, it will disappear from the vendor's inventory. As long as you have it, you can repeat this whenever you need.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
Nibox

I lost my first 8 flowers that way by not rebuying them. That kinda sucked because i was grabbing another 12 for even quicker cash. But i learned from my mistake and now have 20 flowers in my inventory all the time. Max poprockets, sentrybots, turrets, bandages, wingsticks. Well pretty much everything at max
Nibox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #37
tankuk

BnJIB's Gamercard
I had the same problem as others with this not showing after entering the ghost hideout. So after watching the video on how this was done noticed the game was loading and this was coming back.

It takes a little longer but I went into the back of the wasted garage and back out and then the flower kept on coming back. Did it 10 times and then made me some money.

Hopefully this will help some others out. I'm on the second disk and came back to do this glitch so had already done all the missions in this area.
tankuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #38
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankuk View Post
Hopefully this will help some others out. I'm on the second disk and came back to do this glitch so had already done all the missions in this area.
Really!? Once you're on the 2nd disc you can kiss this method good-bye cause this one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better & faster & more profitable trust me:

--> Quick easy money! $5k 10 under 10 mins (Click for Link!)

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #39
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
I got the job board quest for the missing person and found the flower spawned. After picking it, no matter what I do or where I zone, I can't get the stupid thing to respawn ><
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #40
CHARLIE M4NS0N

jello bi4fr4's Gamercard
I can't get it to spawn either... where can i find more of these flowers? it can't be the only place in the whole game where they spawn. :P

CHARLIE M4NS0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #41
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i didn't respawn with me either

BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #42
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
Just to add it works with any vendor btw
NB Just tested it again as Im about to go onto second disk mission wise, and it still respawns..
Old 10-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #43
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

I have 6 night blossoms, 4 desert spores, 1 comet bloom

I can sell the:
- Night blossoms at $35 a piece
- Desert spores at $75 a piece
- Comet bloom at $65 a piece

I can buy them back at:

- Night blossoms for $34 a piece (Only a $1 profit)
- Desert spores for $81 a piece (A loss of $6)
- Comet bloom for $43 a piece (A profit of $22)

Btw i have that crimson elite armor which gives me a 5% discount.

So where can I find those comet bloom.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #44
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSH 1975 View Post
I have 6 night blossoms, 4 desert spores, 1 comet bloom

So where can I find those comet bloom.
Not trying to be an ass but... have you even read any of the previous posts??
Old 10-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Okay everybody, I got this to work.

Basically all I did was continue progressing through the game and finished the mission for finding the missing person from Wellspring and just kept continuing with my main quest until I needed to return to Wellspring (after bringing Dan the supplies).

Then I went back to Ghost Hideout, and it was there! The glitch was working and I easily did it, got 30 Comet Bloom, and made thousands in minutes! Works great!

So far I've gotten full 999 ammo on all guns (including pop rockets ) and will begin to obliterate everything. I also bought all schematics and armor upgrades I could from Coffer.

This glitch pretty much sets you up perfectly for Nightmare.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:26 AM   #46
DemonRaider1138

DemonRaider1138's Gamercard
Well I tried this & couldn't get it to respawn either. After reading peoples posts it seems the deciding factor here is that people have a quest active that takes them to the Ghost Hideout. When you enter into an area for a quest & leave before finishing it; the game makes you lose all progress associated with that quest & as such it seems to be forgetting that you picked the flower.

So basically as you leave it warns you that you will lose your quest progress & resets the game as if you had just recieved it which is causing the glitch for the flower to respawn so this should, potentially, work for any flower or pickup in the wasteland as long as it is near a place you need to do a quest for.
DemonRaider1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:29 AM   #47
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
I finally got it to respawn. I finished the missing persons quest and then had gotten the quest to go back to Wasted Garage for the booze. When I first showed up it wasn't spawned so I zoned into Ghost Hideout and back out. It was then spawned, I grabbed 11 more (12 total) to keep in my inventory. This'll keep me topped up on $$ till I get to Subway town and can then switch to the other money method
Old 10-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #48
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEN0 View Post
Not trying to be an ass but... have you even read any of the previous posts??
yes i did, what I mean was that the flower was not respawning and i was asking if there were locations where that flower DID respawn.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #49
Nibox

Talking

I started a new playtrough with this in mind, so i checked when it keeps respawning or. Took me a lot of saving and lading but finaly i found out the determing factor.

This is how it will work. Gember to not pockets the flower the first time you see it. First time is after going to the ghost hideout for the missing person jobboard mission. The flower will be there just dont pick it het.

Just follow the main storyline till wellspring, do the jobboard mission missing person. Continu main quest untill you have to travel to the mutant bash studio. Before going there go to the ghost hideout again. Pick the flower, enter and leave the hideout and it will respawn.

Good luck
Nibox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #50
ShadowKillion

shadowkillion's Gamercard
Orrrrr... if you want easy money.. Just keep replaying Bash TV... Hell, that's how I got $7000 before leaving disc 1.. and had everything bought. All my ingredients were at least 20 each. There are checkpoints in Bash that give you ammo and bandages, so it's not like you have to worry (the AR and Authority Gun cap out at 1039)...
ShadowKillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #51
ll BRUTAL ll

If you can't get the Comet Bloom to respawn try driving up the road and enter the Wasted Garage ...exit, and drive back to the Comet location and it should now be there. Rinse and repeat.
ll BRUTAL ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #52
ShadowKillion

shadowkillion's Gamercard
BTW: there IS A QUEST that requires a comet bloom in Subway Town... and then you get the last recipe... so I'd advise holding on to some of them, as I now have nil... (only ever got that one when doing the quest)
ShadowKillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #53
yippy smalz

YIPPY SMALZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibox View Post
I started a new playtrough with this in mind, so i checked when it keeps respawning or. Took me a lot of saving and lading but finaly i found out the determing factor.

This is how it will work. Gember to not pockets the flower the first time you see it. First time is after going to the ghost hideout for the missing person jobboard mission. The flower will be there just dont pick it het.

Just follow the main storyline till wellspring, do the jobboard mission missing person. Continu main quest untill you have to travel to the mutant bash studio. Before going there go to the ghost hideout again. Pick the flower, enter and leave the hideout and it will respawn.

Good luck
This works, i tried it myself. Thanks for this Nibox

Completed games and 1,000G+
Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero 5, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable 2, Dead Rising:CZ, Magna Carta 2, Lego Batman, C&C red alert 3, Call of duty WAW(1015), Lego star Wars TCS, Monkey Island: SE, Dash Of Destruction
yippy smalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #54
AwoL DudE

AwoL DudE's Gamercard
Got it to work with the missing person mission active!
Just like in video posted, works like a charm
Old 10-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #55
Epsilon 616

EPSILON 616's Gamercard
I think it works with the Wasted Garage, because it has the Quake Room. Because you cannot have an active quest for the Wasted Garage to enter the Quake room, the game marks it like an unmarked quest that can never be completed even when going to the room. It would probably work for Ghost Hideout if the Wolfenstein room was still accessible. This is most excellent find indeed.
Epsilon 616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #56
Wolfgar61

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfgar61

wolfgar61's Gamercard
I was unable to get the flower to respawn by entering/exiting the Ghost hideout. However I drove down to the sewer entrance (by the old guys tent), entered/exited, drove back to the Ghost hideout and the flower had respawned. My current mission was set to "take the toxin to Dr. kavir". Not sure if the that really matters. Hope this helps those of you who, like me did not have the flower respawn w/original method.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #57
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
For those having trouble getting the flower to re-spawn...

Go to an active mission (not bash tv) and enter it, then exit the mission. The game will tell you that you will lose progress. Head to the ghost hideout and enter and exit. The flower should now be there and and re-spawn each time you enter/exit the ghost hideout.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #58
JelmerF

jelmerf's Gamercard
I don't have the comet bloom respawning, but the night blossom inside the ghost hideout. Just exit, and enter again, and it's there again. Maybe not as valuable as the comet bloom, but still some easy money.
JelmerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #59
theo

Theo Boots's Gamercard
hello,

I can't get this glitch to work. At the moment I don't have access to my xbox but I do have internet. Anyway I was trying to find some more info on this glitch. I found the following text on the ps3trophies website:

"If you grab the Comet Bloom early on either before or during the Missing Person quest, you will likely notice that it does not respawn.
The correct point in the game to access this glitch is AFTER completing the Missing Person sidequest from the Wellspring job board. You must leave the Ghost Hideout area completely after finishing the quest and return"

Can anyone confirm whether the timing (with respect to the Missing Person mission) is critical for this glitch?
I would test this myself but I can't access my xbox right now.

theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #60
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Hmmph, i've fuxored up on this playthrough it seems, can't recall where i got my one for the quest from but can't find the one stated in this thread, i've looked on the rage wikia, can see where it should be, so guessing i picked this one and now its gone for good

Pic for anyone interested:
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote