Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #61
ghostx30

ghost X30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
Alright ,so is it possible to join a friend who is really far in the game ( and in a place where he can farm a shitload of souls) and level up with him together?

I would like to do that if this is possible, but i don`t know how.
Well, not so fast. It will all depend on your friends soul level. If you are say SL25, and your friend is SL 80 then you better get the Crest of Artorias, and hike your ass out to the forest to do some power leveling, otherwise, it's unlikely you'll be able to hook up. However, if your friend is SL40 and you are SL30 then yeah, you guys should be able to hook up. The concept is that the two players must roughly be within 10 Soul Levels of each other. Of course, you need to actually be capable of getting to that area in order to be summoned, as well.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #62
Dark Anaconda

Thanks buddy ,you helped me a lot!

One more thing to that topic:

Lets say ,i am summoning somebody (how to do that?) ,and i want to level up with him ,but he is cheating on me ,because he wants to attack me ,instead of leveling with me ,i want to be prepared ,thats why i am asking.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #63
ghostx30

ghost X30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
Thanks buddy ,you helped me a lot!

One more thing to that topic:

Lets say ,i am summoning somebody (how to do that?) ,and i want to level up with him ,but he is cheating on me ,because he wants to attack me ,instead of leveling with me ,i want to be prepared ,thats why i am asking.
No problem. Any time.

If you are summoning you need to reverse hallow and he needs to lay his summon sign down. Unless you have already beaten the boss for that area, then you won't be able to summon him. If you are being summoned, you don't have to be human, and you don't need to have beaten the boss, as far as I know. Just keep laying down your summon sign until he can see it, unless he has already beaten the boss of that area, in which case, the same rule would apply to him. The priciple is that the person summoning needs to have not beaten the boss of the particular area.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #64
Dark Anaconda

Ok i am Level 117 i am in my human form with 0 Humanity Points and i used the Phantom Calling Item ,but somehow nobody joins and i don`t see the Phantom Sign of people too..... what is exactly required to see the Phantom Sign of other people or to let people join me? I mean it doesn`t work or maybe everybody is sleeping right now. XD
Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #65
Accused

X Accused x's Gamercard
Looking for one or two people to help me on the Four Kings boss, i'm on ng+ and an sl of 136, if your interested just message me on xbox live: X Accused X
Old 02-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #66
Dark Anaconda

Well if you still need somebody hit me up ,i am on my second playtrough and i have to face the Four Kings on NG+ ,my SL is Lvl 148.

I have to beat them for the Darkwraith Covenant Achievement as well ,so i am ready for this!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #67
RPD_Nightmare

STARS Nightmare's Gamercard
If anyone can help please add me or sent me a msg. I just cannot find people to help me against Nito. Im lvl 111 but there's no people and i just cannot beat Nito alone...

my gt is RPD Nightmare
Old 02-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #68
Bas Bleu

Bas Bleu's Gamercard
I am SL 168 - If you need assistance, please send a xbox message - my gamertag is the same as username - I've been able to play with people above SL 145...
Old 02-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #69
CoDyBEAR144

xCUBBYxBEARx's Gamercard
I'm needing to face the Four Kings on NG+. If anybody is interested in helping me out hit me up. Im SL130. Thanks
Old 02-29-2012, 05:27 AM   #70
PIKERB10

Js2Death's Gamercard
SL 84 currently in the sunlight covenant stuck on my first playthrough fighting seath the scaleless if anyone could help (preferably 2 ppl) that would be great. willing to help out to if needed

GT: xMIEx PhreshBoi
Old 03-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #71
Bloodrune

Bloodrune's Gamercard
I want to beat 4 Kings with somebody. SL 53
Old 03-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #72
Dervius

Dervius's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrune View Post
I want to beat 4 Kings with somebody. SL 53
I wanna feel the heat with somebody...
Old 03-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #73
ASTRON4UT

ASTRON4UT's Gamercard
I bought it literally like 3 hours ago, it's pretty fun imo.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #74
ASTRON4UT

ASTRON4UT's Gamercard
Nice just got it add ASTRON4UT i need someone to play online with.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #75
zechar47

the6lacksa66ath's Gamercard
ok still need a little help, because i'm still a little confused. i'm a complete noob at this game. I was playing and a i believe i was seeing my friends ghost around me when i was moving around lohran? or was that just ghosts of other ppl on the same server that i was seeing. Also you talk about summoniong stones or whatever that you put on the ground that other players see and use to enter your realm. is that correct? so how do i get these stones? or how do you or where do put down those stones down to summon other players? these thinngs still are confusing to me. does it mattter that me and my freind are only low level and by the beginnning of lohran? or does it only work in dungeon areas? thanks for your patience im about to my disc if i cant get this to work with my friend, i'd get bored if i was forced to play alone.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #76
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zechar47 View Post
ok still need a little help, because i'm still a little confused. i'm a complete noob at this game. I was playing and a i believe i was seeing my friends ghost around me when i was moving around lohran? or was that just ghosts of other ppl on the same server that i was seeing. Also you talk about summoniong stones or whatever that you put on the ground that other players see and use to enter your realm. is that correct? so how do i get these stones? or how do you or where do put down those stones down to summon other players? these thinngs still are confusing to me. does it mattter that me and my freind are only low level and by the beginnning of lohran? or does it only work in dungeon areas? thanks for your patience im about to my disc if i cant get this to work with my friend, i'd get bored if i was forced to play alone.
You get the white summoning stone from Knight Solaire when you first meet him before crossing the dragon bridge. It's right after fighting your first boss(Tarus demon)

The way it works is when you use it, you put your summon sign down which other players on the server within the level requirements can see it and summon you. You don't need to be human to be summoned.

If you want to summon a phantom into your game, you need to be human to see other players summon signs. You wont see them while hollow.

Also, if you killed the boss of an area...you can not summon a player in that area. You can be summoned by players who have not defeated the area boss.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #77
mcgraw x3

mcgraw x3's Gamercard
On NG+ and would appreciate help im in blightown soul level 89
Old 05-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #78
FARPRO

Sl 126 needing help with the gravelord. On NG+. Hit me up if ur in the area
Old 06-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #79
DarkJake

Chaos Lawyer's Gamercard
NG++ SL 122 locating to co-op 4 Kings boss.

gt: Chaos Lawyer

Last edited by DarkJake; 06-09-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #80
Of cass

Send a message via AIM to Of cass

of CASS's Gamercard
I was planning to restart the game and co-op with another player every step of the way to try to hit the Knight's Honor Achievement!

If anyone's down hit me a msg on Live

Tag: of CASS

Last edited by Of cass; 06-10-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #81
BERSERKERMAN395

BERSERKERMAN395's Gamercard
SL 29 on my first play through need help in New Londo Ruins area.
GT is BERSERKERMAN395

Last edited by BERSERKERMAN395; 06-17-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #82
ODiN

VII ODiN IIV's Gamercard
Hey everyone, I've got only a few achievements left to go and I need to get into NG++ to get them, but god damn, I just can't kill Gwyn in NG+
Can anyone back me up?

EDIT: Done it, Thanks anyway.

Last edited by ODiN; 06-24-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #83
meanpunisher

meanpunisher's Gamercard
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with ormstein and smough.
GT: n0 emotionz
Old 07-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #84
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So wait? Am i to assume that all the players that ive summoned into my game are within 10 levels? Ive played with some guys on their ng+ (checked their gamercards and they had most achievements also one for 90g for beating the game so im going by that) which are abviously a way higher soul level than me unless they just didnt like leveling up.

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton
Old 07-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #85
Mr Fiddler

Mr Fiddler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Commando View Post
So wait? Am i to assume that all the players that ive summoned into my game are within 10 levels? Ive played with some guys on their ng+ (checked their gamercards and they had most achievements also one for 90g for beating the game so im going by that) which are abviously a way higher soul level than me unless they just didnt like leveling up.
You can beat the game without levelling up hardly at all, though this is unlikely on your first play through. Once you know what you are doing you can just level to the point where you can use everything you want/need. Some people aim for a certain level, e.g, 120 ish for pvp, some prefer to stay lower to help others in co-op and I've heard that some stay low to invade low level players. Also consider that some of those players might have started a new character so the achievements don't necessarily reflect that specific one. Personally I have stayed low to facilitate co-op. I am 100 at the end of NG++. Only downside to summoning people in advanced play throughs when you are staying at a low level yourself is that you often get people on much earlier play throughs who can get caught by surprise by the damage dished out.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #86
ICEMAN22D

mikey 859's Gamercard
Really need some help with four kings on NG+ i'm on now and will be waiting her unitl it's done, will help other with anything else I can. add or message me GT: mikey 859
Old 07-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #87
Mr Fiddler

Mr Fiddler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN22D View Post
Really need some help with four kings on NG+ i'm on now and will be waiting her unitl it's done, will help other with anything else I can. add or message me GT: mikey 859
You should post your SL if you need help so that people know whether they have a character close enough in level to you.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #88
zpond83

brownsgotbigT's Gamercard
If you need help message me GT-brownsgotbigt slvl-160
Old 07-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #89
mike3991

LBJ TAKENFLIGHT's Gamercard
Unhappy Need friends

If anyone knows how this works and needs a friends send me a friend request. My gt is= lbj takenflight
Old 07-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #90
Drewbayeor

Drewbayeor's Gamercard
I am looking for some help taking on the four kings in NG+. I am at SL 119 and am getting rocked by them. I don't have very strong weapons as I have high sorcery. If you are able to distract them and beat them I can stand at a distance and pound them with magic!

GT: Drewbayeor send me a message first and we will figure out how to meet!
Closed Thread