PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do Not Make the Same Mistake I Did! (Spoilers)

at the start of case 7-1 i thought the bar was draining down to the time until i could begin the case. unfortunately that was incorrect and i could've started the case right away. not knowing that at the time, i waited until the bar was close to red before i went to the location.

after beating the boss i started carrying rebecca to the saferoom only to notice that my time on this case was about to run-out already. this is when i realized that cases in overtime keep the same progress bar. i should've reloaded, i really should've. amazingly the game didn't disrupt me once the whole trip there and allowed me to finish the case with mere seconds left on the clock.

i thought my troubles were over, only to find that it was now the case where zombies break into the safe room and you have to hack the door. my bar is only a couple millimeters long at the very start. there's enough time for me to grab the three items and begin to hack but then i always run out of time. it will not give me just a couple extra seconds to pass.

my closest save is about 4 hours real time back and i'm completely screwed. i'm so angry i could snap this disc in half right now.
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #2
ThaMyth

Send a message via ICQ to ThaMyth Send a message via AIM to ThaMyth Send a message via MSN to ThaMyth Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMyth Send a message via Skype™ to ThaMyth

DeDnCiDe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
had same shit happen on 3-2 or the one where u go confront TK at the train. I didnt know i could start the 3-1 immediatly and waited to last sec (literally) so when it completed, i had a split second to get across fortune city, which failed before i could get out of the safe room, being that i saved after the case when the "save continue" popped, this fucked me and i had to restart completely, though now i make 2 saves for this reason. stupid shit. but great game.
ThaMyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I did the exact same shit on DR2 with chuck. Although to be fair if you look on your missions it is fairly obvious, could you try coop and go opposite ways for the 3 items? That's how i had to do it in the previous title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
at the start of case 7-1 i thought the bar was draining down to the time until i could begin the case. unfortunately that was incorrect and i could've started the case right away. not knowing that at the time, i waited until the bar was close to red before i went to the location.

after beating the boss i started carrying rebecca to the saferoom only to notice that my time on this case was about to run-out already. this is when i realized that cases in overtime keep the same progress bar. i should've reloaded, i really should've. amazingly the game didn't disrupt me once the whole trip there and allowed me to finish the case with mere seconds left on the clock.

i thought my troubles were over, only to find that it was now the case where zombies break into the safe room and you have to hack the door. my bar is only a couple millimeters long at the very start. there's enough time for me to grab the three items and begin to hack but then i always run out of time. it will not give me just a couple extra seconds to pass.

my closest save is about 4 hours real time back and i'm completely screwed. i'm so angry i could snap this disc in half right now.
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:50 AM   #4
ThaMyth

Send a message via ICQ to ThaMyth Send a message via AIM to ThaMyth Send a message via MSN to ThaMyth Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMyth Send a message via Skype™ to ThaMyth

DeDnCiDe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
lol well i was a little... umm... drunk hahahaha but fuck it, way past there now.
ThaMyth is offline   Reply With Quote