PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Seriously 3.0 Versus Roadmap

Getting the Beast, Horde and Campaign Onyx medals is pretty straightforward, but working on the Versus ones could result in a lot of wasted time (for those that are serious about boosting).

What are your thoughts on this as a road map to completing them?

Am I wrong in my thinking for any of them or is there a faster way overall?

Matches can be autoplayed by starting a game and then just leaving the controller. Make sure your xbox is not set to switch off, if you have a battery controller unplug the batteries during the first match countdown (the one where you choose the starting map).
Most boosting matches can be played with a second controller to even out the inactive members on each team.
To (very slightly) help achieve last man out and speed up bot kills you can 'lock' player 2's controller to go forward and your controller to go backwards by lifting the stick slightly and jamming it in a direction.
To use the autofire boost you may need to place something heavy on or tape down the 'A' button.

CTL

1.1) 2 rounds, fill, casual, 10 seconds, 2nd controller (same team to force you as leader) - 2,500 games (5,000 rounds)
Skunker - 2,500
Untouchable- 1,500
Captor - 1,000
Abductor - 500 (x5)
Leader - 250 (x10)

1.2) Boost Guardian

1.3) Auto play remaining matches - 1 round, 10 seconds, 1 bot, insane, 2nd controller to even teams.

KOTH (assuming an average of 20 kills a match)

2.1) 1v1, 2nd controller, Torque Bows
Explosives - 6,000
Headshots - 6,000
Special Teams - 6,000

Set Torque Bows as the only pick up then run around shooting the idle controller in the head.

2.2) 240, 15 rounds, fill, casual - 150 games (2250 rounds)
Pyro (scorcher) - 3,000 (10 games)
Heavy Weapons (mulcher) - 6,000 (20 games)
Sawed Off - 6,000 (20)
Gnasher - 6,000 (20)
Retro - 6,000 (20)
Hamerburst - 6,000 (20)
Lancer - 6,000 (20)
Pistol - 2,000 (10) (+1,000 Captor CTL and +3,000 executions WM).

Bots will usually be running around going for the hill, just kill them with your weapon of choice. To make things slightly easier set the only pick ups to be whatever you want ammo for.

2.3) Auto play remaining matches - 1 round, 60 seconds, 1 bot, insane, 2nd controller to even teams.

WM
2 bots, 2nd ctrl, casual, 10 points - 600 games (3,000 rounds)
First Blood - 3,000 (5 rounds per game)
Old School - 3,000
Finisher - 6,000 (kill 3,000 with a stomp finish and 3,000 with the pistol)

3.1) Autoplay remaining matches, 10 points, fill, insane

TDM
Autoplay, 10 lives, fill, insane - 3,000 games/rounds
Cover - 600 (x5)
Last Man Out - 1,000*
(autofire controller, press 'A' to always be in cover)

Execution
Autoplay, 2 mins, fill, insane - 3,000 games/rounds
Cover - 600 (x5)
Last Man Out - 1,000*
(autofire controller, press 'A' to always be in cover)

Warzone
Autoplay, 2 mins, fill, insane - 3,000 games/rounds
Cover - 600 (x5)
Last Man Out - 1,000*
(autofire controller, press 'A' to always be in cover)

*Untested as to how many would be earned in 3,000 matches, but can boost any remaining by playing matches and taking out own team with friendly fire on.

Spotter - 12,000
Should be using L3 all the time anyway, but boost remaining in 1v1 KOTH.
Use autofire controller to always have L3 being pressed when playing normally.
Boost by aiming at opponent and just pressing L3, autofire again best as you can just aim and then walk away from the controller.

Active Reloader - 25,000
Should be getting a lot of active reloads anyway, boost remaining in 1v1 KOTH with snub pistol. Fire a shot and reload: repeat.

Medic - 1,200
Boost in CTL with shotguns.
2 controllers, 1 bot, friendly fire on. Continuously down and revive the bot leader. Set all weapons to gnashers.

Sapper - 1,000
Boost in KOTH
Get a second player or a second controller and set all weapon pick ups to grenades.
Get the other person/controller to start planting grenades and then you shoot them.

Veteran - 4,000
MVP - 500
Match Winner - 3,000
Battle Mistress - 1,000 (play as Myrrah, Sam or Anya)
Will get several times over anyway

Allfathers
Master at Arms
Rifleman
Field Service
Will all come as a result of the rest

Vengeful
If remains the same boost in KOTH, if changes wait and see requirements.

Last edited by StalkerB; 10-13-2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Updated
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
collin232
 
collin232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 627

iremnantsx's Gamercard
Might want to elaborate on some. Like for medic you could say "Turn on friendly fire then down/revive the leader until onyx." instead of Boost in CTL with shotguns
__________________

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
xEndriux
 
xEndriux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 1,382

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Good job but perhaps you can add option for those who don't have turbo controller
__________________


Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown



Completed XBLA: 44/44
Completed Retail: 188/190
Completed Retail with DLC: 188/190
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Thicketford
 
Thicketford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 336

Thicketford's Gamercard
I was thinking of creating something like this myself, so thanks for putting it up.
Thicketford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEndriux View Post
Good job but perhaps you can add option for those who don't have turbo controller
Unfortunately if you don't have a turbo controller then it's just a case of doing it manually.

I need to go buy a turbo controller
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: XBA
Posts: 3,532
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by collin232 View Post
Might want to elaborate on some. Like for medic you could say "Turn on friendly fire then down/revive the leader until onyx." instead of Boost in CTL with shotguns
I agree with elaboration. If this is intended as a roadmap, it needs to be fully explained and easy to follow. For instance, what do you mean by "autoplay,Ctrl" so on so forth. Kudos for the effort!
Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
Celick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Send a message via ICQ to Celick

Celick's Gamercard
Seems like a good place to ask this...

When boosting in private matches... You have to have it filled with bots in order to obtain ribbons, but you can still work toward the medals with say just youself and an idle controller on the other team?
__________________
Celick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celick View Post
Seems like a good place to ask this...

When boosting in private matches... You have to have it filled with bots in order to obtain ribbons, but you can still work toward the medals with say just youself and an idle controller on the other team?
Anything that requires ribbons needs to be full (so to get Buttoned Up ribbons for Cover), but if it's just a number (6,000 kills, 3,000 games etc) it can be you vs an idle controller.

That said I was getting Medic ribbons with me + bot vs idle controller when going for Medic. I've tried to replicate with other game types or ribbons and it's not worked though.
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #9
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
I think the biggest improvement your method could use would be to get all of the weapon kills in the modes that are slowest to autoboost (TDM and wingman) because otherwise you're wasting a lot of time leaving those modes to autoboost. And there's no reason to ever have more than 1 round per game aside from the 2500 in which you're going for skunker which, if I'm not mistaken, can actually be gotten in wingman.

When I finish in about 3-4 weeks I'll do a comprehensive guide myself for how to get all of the Onyx medals in the game as efficiently as possible if you're trying to get them all.
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend



Last edited by Steve007101; 10-13-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #10
collin232
 
collin232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 627

iremnantsx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
I think the biggest improvement your method could use would be to get all of the weapon kills in the modes that are slowest to autoboost (TDM and wingman) because otherwise you're wasting a lot of time leaving those modes to autoboost. And there's no reason to ever have more than 1 round per game aside from the 2500 in which you're going for skunker which, if I'm not mistaken, can actually be gotten in wingman.

When I finish in about 3-4 weeks I'll do a comprehensive guide myself for how to get all of the Onyx medals in the game as efficiently as possible if you're trying to get them all.
There is already an onyx medal guide stickied.
__________________

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #11
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
Well I'll rephrase that, an Onyx Medal Roadmap and Boosting Guide.
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend



Last edited by Steve007101; 10-13-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
Celick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Send a message via ICQ to Celick

Celick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkerB View Post
Anything that requires ribbons needs to be full (so to get Buttoned Up ribbons for Cover), but if it's just a number (6,000 kills, 3,000 games etc) it can be you vs an idle controller.

That said I was getting Medic ribbons with me + bot vs idle controller when going for Medic. I've tried to replicate with other game types or ribbons and it's not worked though.
Thanks..have been wondering that for awhile now.
__________________
Celick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #13
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
I think the biggest improvement your method could use would be to get all of the weapon kills in the modes that are slowest to autoboost (TDM and wingman) because otherwise you're wasting a lot of time leaving those modes to autoboost. And there's no reason to ever have more than 1 round per game aside from the 2500 in which you're going for skunker which, if I'm not mistaken, can actually be gotten in wingman.

When I finish in about 3-4 weeks I'll do a comprehensive guide myself for how to get all of the Onyx medals in the game as efficiently as possible if you're trying to get them all.
Well, you can only kill somebody by executing them in Wingman, so I guess you could do 3,000 stomps and 3,000 kills with a weapon (pistol). I'll change that.

My issue here is to get the most kills in the shortest amount of time, it doesn't matter to me how long my xbox has to run itself for, just as long as I don't have to sit and grind out games.

The 15 rounds on KOTH is so it doesn't change map and take up the extra 2 minutes per match. I'm pretty sure the time you'll save would mostly be eaten up by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
Skunker which, if I'm not mistaken, can actually be gotten in wingman.
Is playing 2 rounds of wingman faster than 2 rounds of CTL? Can it be got without bots = fill?

Last edited by StalkerB; 10-13-2011 at 03:07 PM.
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #14
DigiLuigi
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 195

DigiLuigi's Gamercard
TDM is still incorrect though. There's no time limit on that game mode. Also, it doesn't require executions, so killing on that game mode would be just as efficient as KOTH and leave you with less time needed for idle boosting. Am I right?
DigiLuigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #15
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
Quote:
Well, you can only kill somebody by executing them in Wingman, so I guess you could do 3,000 stomps and 3,000 kills with a weapon (pistol). I'll change that.

My issue here is to get the most kills in the shortest amount of time, it doesn't matter to me how long my xbox has to run itself for, just as long as I don't have to sit and grind out games.

The 15 rounds on KOTH is so it doesn't change map and take up the extra 2 minutes per match. I'm pretty sure the time you'll save would mostly be eaten up by that.
Yeah, I hear ya, but my issue is getting everything done ASAP and if me playing makes it go faster then that's what I'm going to do so the methods I'll use will look different.

But if that's your philosophy, getting kills as fast as possible and not caring about how long it takes to autoboost when you're not there, then you might as well do all kill medals in KOTH anyway, otherwise you could technically do curb stomp, execution, headshot, pistol, lancer, and retro lancer in Wingman.

Quote:
TDM is still incorrect though. There's no time limit on that game mode. Also, it doesn't require executions, so killing on that game mode would be just as efficient as KOTH and leave you with less time needed for idle boosting. Am I right?
That was the reason I said he might as well do the kills on that mode instead, because it means a lot less time idle boosting. But like he said, he doesn't care how long that takes, so KOTH is still the faster method .
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend



Last edited by Steve007101; 10-13-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 8,860

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
I think the biggest improvement your method could use would be to get all of the weapon kills in the modes that are slowest to autoboost (TDM and wingman) because otherwise you're wasting a lot of time leaving those modes to autoboost. And there's no reason to ever have more than 1 round per game aside from the 2500 in which you're going for skunker which, if I'm not mistaken, can actually be gotten in wingman.

When I finish in about 3-4 weeks I'll do a comprehensive guide myself for how to get all of the Onyx medals in the game as efficiently as possible if you're trying to get them all.
Getting Skunker in Wingman is not easy. You and your teammate have to kill ALL the enemies EVERY round.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
Well that's not really going to be a problem for me, I'll be using 3 boxes, but I do understand that that's not plausible for most people. Still, even if you're just playing with 1 box just use casual bots and get all the skunkers you can throughout all 3k games of wingman so you have less time wasted auto boosting.
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend


Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 8,860

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
Well that's not really going to be a problem for me, I'll be using 3 boxes, but I do understand that that's not plausible for most people. Still, even if you're just playing with 1 box just use casual bots and get all the skunkers you can throughout all 3k games of wingman so you have less time wasted auto boosting.
It is way easier to get Skunker in every other game type.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #19
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
That may be true but considering that Wingman is by far the slowest game mode to idle boost I'll be playing it regardless and I'll probably just idle boost the remaining skunkers I need.
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend


Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #20
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
Yeah, I hear ya, but my issue is getting everything done ASAP and if me playing makes it go faster then that's what I'm going to do so the methods I'll use will look different.

But if that's your philosophy, getting kills as fast as possible and not caring about how long it takes to autoboost when you're not there, then you might as well do all kill medals in KOTH anyway, otherwise you could technically do curb stomp, execution, headshot, pistol, lancer, and retro lancer in Wingman.

That was the reason I said he might as well do the kills on that mode instead, because it means a lot less time idle boosting. But like he said, he doesn't care how long that takes, so KOTH is still the faster method .
But on the other hand my Xbox can run 24 hours, where as I can only play for maybe 2 or 3 hours a day and even then not everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
you could technically do curb stomp, execution, headshot, pistol, lancer, and retro lancer in Wingman
Well, technically can do it in any mode, however to clarify; are you suggesting playing Wingman full and executing with each of those weapons?
That'd be max 8 kills per game, 3,000 games, means you can get max 24,000 which would let you get 4 weapons + execution + headshot (though I find the computer crawling around annoying to get headshots every time).
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
Steve007101
 
Steve007101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 561
Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
Quote:
But on the other hand my Xbox can run 24 hours, where as I can only play for maybe 2 or 3 hours a day and even then not everyday.
Right, I'd imagine that's how it is for most people, but I'm not most people. I probably average 8 hours during a typical week and thankfully I have my break this next week. I'm probably still going to finish everything that needs to be done manually before all my remaining matches have finished autoboosting even with me doing all the medals I need to do manually in the matches that take the longest to autoboost.

Quote:
Well, technically can do it in any mode, however to clarify; are you suggesting playing Wingman full and executing with each of those weapons?
That'd be max 8 kills per game, 3,000 games, means you can get max 24,000 which would let you get 4 weapons + execution + headshot (though I find the computer crawling around annoying to get headshots every time).
I meant that since you're talking about doing any of the kill medals in wingman those are all options. It just all depends on where you want to draw the line, if you're not concerned with how long you autoboost at all then there's no point even playing any other modes aside from KOTH for kills and CTL for all the other medals that require you to play.
__________________
Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/df_legend
Youtube: www.youtube.com/dfxlegend



Last edited by Steve007101; 10-13-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #22
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 952

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is very well written and well thought out. Great work!

I just want to point out that it's more than likely you will have Shock Trooper (First Blood) done in the first step or at the latest during KOTH. Skunker is 2 round * 2500 assuming you never lose a single round. With casual bots, you almost always get the first kill. So even if you succeed only half of the time, it's already 2500 first blood ribbons. This goes same for KOTH matches where we are playing at least 2000 rounds. It'd be hard not to have that medal by the time we are beginning wingman when following this roadmap.

Also, picking up the other team's leader with X in CTL counts as an execution, so if we are going for abductor x5, we have already done 2500 finishers meaning only 3000 curb stomps + 500 of any execution. But why not mix this with lancer or retro lancer kills in KOTH step? Lancer's chainsaw and retro lancer's rush kill counts as executions so we can get many finishers finished there as well. I also think curb stomp kills would be faster in KOTH 15 rounds than on Wingman since, like you said above, changing maps take long time.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #23
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiLuigi View Post
TDM is still incorrect though. There's no time limit on that game mode. Also, it doesn't require executions, so killing on that game mode would be just as efficient as KOTH and leave you with less time needed for idle boosting. Am I right?
Fixed that so it says 10 extra lives. TDM would have a cap of 15 kills per round max. KOTH doesn't have that limit. You should get more playtime/deaths in KOTH.
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #24
StalkerB
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32

stalker b's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
This is very well written and well thought out. Great work!

I just want to point out that it's more than likely you will have Shock Trooper (First Blood) done in the first step or at the latest during KOTH. Skunker is 2 round * 2500 assuming you never lose a single round. With casual bots, you almost always get the first kill. So even if you succeed only half of the time, it's already 2500 first blood ribbons. This goes same for KOTH matches where we are playing at least 2000 rounds. It'd be hard not to have that medal by the time we are beginning wingman when following this roadmap.

Also, picking up the other team's leader with X in CTL counts as an execution, so if we are going for abductor x5, we have already done 2500 finishers meaning only 3000 curb stomps + 500 of any execution. But why not mix this with lancer or retro lancer kills in KOTH step? Lancer's chainsaw and retro lancer's rush kill counts as executions so we can get many finishers finished there as well. I also think curb stomp kills would be faster in KOTH 15 rounds than on Wingman since, like you said above, changing maps take long time.
You're very probably right. I'll suggest that people get more execution kills with weapons.

I'm taking people's advice on board, will see if I can streamline the process.
StalkerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #25
kieran spartan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 95

kieran spartan's Gamercard
well done youve done a good job
kieran spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #26
stu004
 
stu004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England, Wigan.
Posts: 98

Stu004's Gamercard
just wondering what is it you mean by (cover 600x5) do cover 600 times in everygame type?
stu004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #27
Nikke84
 
Nikke84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 424

Nikke84's Gamercard
I have a slight alteration to recommend.
Instead of using Torque Bows for head shots, use the boltok pistol. It's just my opinion but I rather just get as many pistol kills out of the way as possible as explosives are easy enough with frags and boomshot.
__________________
Nikke84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #28
Nikke84
 
Nikke84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 424

Nikke84's Gamercard
Video here:
__________________
Nikke84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #29
Iv AJay vI
 
Iv AJay vI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 3,073

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikke84 View Post
I have a slight alteration to recommend.
Nice video. You're a genius.
__________________
Gamertag - Accusations Fly
Iv AJay vI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #30
Trash Man
 
Trash Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 1,319

oO Trash Man Oo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu004 View Post
just wondering what is it you mean by (cover 600x5) do cover 600 times in everygame type?
Also wondering the same thing. Can anyone provide an answer please?

I've not started doing any of the Versus stuff yet and want to make sure I make the most of my time.
Trash Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.