PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #31
rjl champ rjl

iiConTr0v3rSYx's Gamercard
Should'nt take more than a day.Plus they really improved the multiplayer.Addicting.
rjl champ rjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #32
Phunky

Nvm done it now.

Last edited by Phunky; 11-15-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:10 AM   #33
CaptainWizardry

CaptainWizardry's Gamercard
Is this game as good as Brotherhood though? I'm really afraid it's going to be just like MW3; good-old-fashioned more of the same old-same-old.
CaptainWizardry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #34
blackdragon87

samuraix87's Gamercard
how do you get the parachute off the galata tower achievment
blackdragon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #35
v Adamm x

v Adamm x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon87 View Post
how do you get the parachute off the galata tower achievment
Climb to the top of the Galata Tower and parachute directly into the Golden Horn which is the river. Pretty simple but not many people know that the Golden Horn is the river.
v Adamm x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #36
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well I have to say when AC: Brotherhood was released I was angry as hell that they had ruined the franchise with what I called an afterthought tack-on multiplayer mode. To be honest i'm still pretty p'd that they did, the achievements this time around however, are a walk in the park in comparison.

I now only need to work to level 20 as I have all the other MP achievements and actually...the MP is actually quite fun.

The rest of the achievements seem relatively standard fare for an AC game, always get slightly edgy about the 100% achievements though :/

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #37
Pea Tear Gryphon

Las Veg Oz's Gamercard
Fond Memories (Achieve 100% Sync in all sequences)

Fond Memories (Achieve 100% Synchronization in all Sequences)

I didnt want to start a whole new thread for this...and found no other thread with anyone having problems with this yet...just finished the game...had 3 memories to replay for full sync. After the final memory I had to replay, all of my sequences show 100% (once you open to view the memories, and on the main DNA menu). Minus the HQ missions, challenges etc. my total sync is at 97.82%. Does that have to be at 100% for the cheev even though the cheev description says 'in all sequences' or could I be glitched? Anyone else not get the cheev after finishing 100% for main sequences? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Found the solution to the issue I had...I had skipped the cutscene after completing the memory 'The View From Galata' (Seq. 2 Memory 4) earlier tonight to join multiplayer...I never fully completed the mission after replaying it for the optional objective and the 100% sync. Went back and played it through without skipping the cutscene and letting the mission finish after leap of faith-ing into the hay pile and the cheev popped after!

Last edited by Pea Tear Gryphon; 11-21-2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Found solution...
Pea Tear Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:23 AM   #38
tnavi23

This is a really dumb question probably, but how do I turn on the cheats? I've got 100% sync on sequences 1-6 and I'm at 8 right now. I want to replay three missions on 7 but I'm not sure where exactly I'm supposed to turn them on or if I need to beat the whole game first. Is it in the menu? If so, where exactly? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #39
Hiigarian

Otseg0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnavi23 View Post
This is a really dumb question probably, but how do I turn on the cheats? I've got 100% sync on sequences 1-6 and I'm at 8 right now. I want to replay three missions on 7 but I'm not sure where exactly I'm supposed to turn them on or if I need to beat the whole game first. Is it in the menu? If so, where exactly? Thanks in advance.
In order to get the cheats in the first place, you need to finish Sequences 2-8 in 100%. Each 100% completion of a sequence gives you a certain cheat:

Sequence 2: Buns of Steel
Sequence 3: Killing Spree
Sequence 4: Ultimate Guild
Sequence 5: Calling all assassins
Sequence 6: Permanent secrecy
Sequence 7: Infinite ammunition
Sequence 8: The old eagle

If you want to use the cheats, go to your DNA, replay a certain memory, then go into Options and turn them on there. However, the game will not save when the cheats are activated (I need to double-check this, but I'm fairly sure), so if you wanted to use them to slide through some of the missions, I'm afraid the game won't let that happen. :/

Although, in all honesty, using cheats in this game is fairly unneeded. I got 100% on all Sequences with only two memories that I had to repeat in the end - if you need some help with 100%, use the guide HERE, it tells you pretty much everything.

100% Retail: 3 // 100% Arcade: 1 // 100% WP7: 4
Hiigarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #40
Chrolikai

Chrolikai's Gamercard
Does the fast fingers achievement have to be done in one sitting? I've been looting bodies every chance I get so long as I'm not in a fight and I still haven't gotten it, and I'm halfway through sequence 6.
Chrolikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #41
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrolikai View Post
Does the fast fingers achievement have to be done in one sitting? I've been looting bodies every chance I get so long as I'm not in a fight and I still haven't gotten it, and I'm halfway through sequence 6.
This is a badly described achievement, since "Thief Looting" is new to the game: it's a Faction Ability you unlock when you complete one of the challenge sets from the Thieves Guild (the second set, I think). It means that when you hire a group of thieves, they will automatically loot any guards you kill (they'll also pickpocket the crowd as you walk around).

I did this all at once, took about 20 minutes. One hired group can follow you around unless you lose them or get them killed, so just wander the city making quick easy kills. You see a group of four, double-assassinate two of them and then call in an assassin.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #42
flOOfgOOfer360

flOOfgOOfer's Gamercard
Curious about the multiplayer achievements difficulty level. I never played it in Brotherhood and am unfamiliar with the terms, but the list looks pretty straightforward. Are they as easy to get as they seem on paper?

and totally unrelated: how do I updated the link with my GS underneath forum name in post replies, because it isn;t 9090 anymore it's 13K/
flOOfgOOfer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #43
Chrolikai

Chrolikai's Gamercard
Thanks daishichi, and that is badly worded for the achievement. Guess I need to go see what the theif challenges are lol. Thanks for the help.

@flOOfgOOfer360: They are really simple. The multiplayer itself takes a little time to get used to, but the achievements aren't hard. You can get the ingonito bonus in the intro session so you won't have to worry about it in multiplayer. The one for a challenge can be done by capping a flag in artifact assult. Level 20 might take a little more time for you since you are new to the mp, but it really isn't too far(at least compared to level 50 in brotherhood lol).
Chrolikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #44
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
The multiplayer achievements in Revelations are way easier than the multiplayer achievements in Brotherhood.

Twitter - Raptr - Youtube
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #45
WerewlfKingAlex

WerewlfKingAlex's Gamercard
Smile Achievement Talk.

I really enjoyed the achievements for this game.I did not have alot of trouble with any of them.Even the 100% sync that the review complains about was easy.I was missing 5 full syncs and I finished them in less then an hour.This is a really awesome game with pretty easy achievements.I hope the next one is in China or Japan.Ninja/Assassins! And hopefully the achievements change but dont get to hard.Just mix things up a little.
WerewlfKingAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #46
Ereaser NL

Ereaser NL's Gamercard
Does anyone know wether the unlockable cheats for 100% sync in a sequence disable achievements?
Ereaser NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #47
kabobles

kabobles's Gamercard
Awesome

ACR was really awesome and loaded with sweet achievements. MP was MUCH improved. I'm just upset about the DLC for 90GS adn 4 achievements for 320MSP...waste of money in my opinion!

100% (without/no DLC) [15]: 3 on 3 NHL® Arcade, Assassin's Creed II, AC Revelations, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Bobble Head, Dash of Destruction, DR2: CASE ZERO, Fruit Ninja Kinect, The Godfather™ II, Googly Eyes, Harm's Way, Kinect Me, LEGO Batman, LEGO® Indiana Jones™, UNO

100% (SinglePlayer ONLY) [1]: AC Brotherhood

[game names copied from Xbox.com]
kabobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #48
kinjoking

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
where you do u get the new MP characters from? ive looked for them on the dlc page but its not there, if u go on Uplay the only character u can buy is the knight, i cant find how to get the new chars at all, anyone already done these cheevos??

50,000GS - Sniper Elite V2
1st to Leaderboard R.A.W (200G)
60,000GS - RE6
70,000GS - Crysis
80,000GS - Dark
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #49
kinjoking

also, im free to MP boost anytime. personally i find the MP boring and a tacky add on. but still gotta do it for the cheevs! lol

60,000GS - RE6
70,000GS - Crysis
80,000GS - Dark
Old 12-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #50
DragonessAthena

DragonessHera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinjoking View Post
where you do u get the new MP characters from? ive looked for them on the dlc page but its not there, if u go on Uplay the only character u can buy is the knight, i cant find how to get the new chars at all, anyone already done these cheevos??
For some reason Ubisoft made the achievements for the DLC live 2 weeks before it's release. You have to wait until next Tuesday to get them.
DragonessAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:21 PM   #51
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Need some serious help with explorer (play every game mode in multiplayer)

So yeah long story short I have played all the game modes many times (introduction sessions, simple deathmatch, all team objectives and all free for all modes) but no achievement...

At first I had huge issues of finding even one game of manhunt (my favorite) not to even talk about corruption and chest capture that where my last.
Well today I got to play those both and was so happy to finally get 100% from this game but no... Then I noticed that none of my match stats were updated on leaderboards where I check my played games. Rebooting xbox did the trick but no achievement pop even after couple of games.

I even recovered my gamertag but can't get this cheevo and there is no way telling which mode I have to play because leaderboards show that I played them all multiple times...

Any help is needed!

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
Completed 137:
Retail: 85 Arcade: 52 (excluding DLC I don't have)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HybridDarkSephiroth
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #52
kinjoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewlfKingAlex View Post
I really enjoyed the achievements for this game.I did not have alot of trouble with any of them.Even the 100% sync that the review complains about was easy.I was missing 5 full syncs and I finished them in less then an hour.This is a really awesome game with pretty easy achievements.I hope the next one is in China or Japan.Ninja/Assassins! And hopefully the achievements change but dont get to hard.Just mix things up a little.
im thinking like in england, during henry VIII or maybe like king edward or queen victorias era, having assassins with ye olde english accents is a winner in my book!

60,000GS - RE6
70,000GS - Crysis
80,000GS - Dark
Old 12-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #53
kinjoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
Need some serious help with explorer (play every game mode in multiplayer)

So yeah long story short I have played all the game modes many times (introduction sessions, simple deathmatch, all team objectives and all free for all modes) but no achievement...

At first I had huge issues of finding even one game of manhunt (my favorite) not to even talk about corruption and chest capture that where my last.
Well today I got to play those both and was so happy to finally get 100% from this game but no... Then I noticed that none of my match stats were updated on leaderboards where I check my played games. Rebooting xbox did the trick but no achievement pop even after couple of games.

I even recovered my gamertag but can't get this cheevo and there is no way telling which mode I have to play because leaderboards show that I played them all multiple times...

Any help is needed!
basicly u need to be methodic about this chievo. 1st play one game of each individual game mode in turn, write down which ones u played if u need to. then go on the team based modes, write down the ones youve played. then youl know 100% if youve missed one by mistake or indeed is a glitched chievo. i actually missed one so i went thru the process and then popped no problem.

60,000GS - RE6
70,000GS - Crysis
80,000GS - Dark
Old 12-17-2011, 05:16 AM   #54
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Brigand achievement for me is literally impossible... as no one ever fucking chooses that skin for Manhunt in multiplayer. 40 games today... not the Brigand even one fucking time.

What the fuck do I have to do to become the leader so I can pick it myself? God I'm tired of stupid multiplayer achievements. I LOVE the multiplayer in AC, but the achievements are goddamn mental.

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #55
lBlooddrunk

lBlooddrunk's Gamercard
The achievement "Stopped Dead" Where you have to kill 3 players with the hidden gun in a session of Steal the Artifact as the Corsair, doesn't seem to want to unlock for me. I have gotten the freakin' challenge for 3 kills with the hidden gun in one session to even show that I have done it correctly. Yess I was the Corsair, and yes I was playing Steal the Artifact. Why the hell won't it unlock?
lBlooddrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #56
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
Brigand achievement for me is literally impossible... as no one ever fucking chooses that skin for Manhunt in multiplayer. 40 games today... not the Brigand even one fucking time.

What the fuck do I have to do to become the leader so I can pick it myself? God I'm tired of stupid multiplayer achievements. I LOVE the multiplayer in AC, but the achievements are goddamn mental.
Ouch.. i'm often made leader so wasn't an issue for me. Had taken a hiatus from AC to play Skyrim but finally went back on AC tonight, after 3 games of Manhunt I was leader and subsequently got my full gamerscore back.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #57
Turdboi

Turdboi's Gamercard
Don't know if this has been posted before, but you can get the juggernaut achievement, in training mode just be sure to pick the gladiator and it's a peice of cake
Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #58
bloodstainedwings

BSW1984's Gamercard
How do play the den defence game after beating the game and have 100% Assassin Influence? I dont seen an icon or option anywhere. My dens can't be attacked anymore, so did i screw myself out of this achievement?
bloodstainedwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #59
bloodstainedwings

BSW1984's Gamercard
I think i just found out the answer on my own Sequence 2 Memory 6
bloodstainedwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #60
Zombies

I Touch Zombies's Gamercard
Anyone know if theres any intention to round off the GS? 1490 seems ridiculous to stop on
Zombies is offline   Reply With Quote