PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
The Best Weapon Combo Ever

I finished this game but felt like passing this on. I found a great combo/exploit you can use in multiplayer.

Spas-12 w/ Silencer & Faster Fire Rate. It's already a full auto shotgun and with that it fires like a machine gun. Proximity mines are also a great gadget to go with it.
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
coughla701
Banned User

coughlan701's Gamercard
Thanks, will give this a go
coughla701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
WoT

the only custom class I use is this:

Hutchinson A4
No attatchments (no silencer, ruins the amount of damage it does)
Increased fire rate & Faster reload
Golden Mantis (gold makes no difference, just looks better)
Proximity Mines

Have gotten crazy killstreaks with this, just 1k'd this game thanks to this class, was earning apprx 1,000+ credits per match
WoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:25 AM   #4
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoT View Post

Hutchinson A4
Proximity Mines

Have gotten crazy killstreaks with this, just 1k'd this game thanks to this class, was earning apprx 1,000+ credits per match
Give mine a chance though. You'd be surprised. I didn't like the Hutchinson because if you miss the first shot, you are screwed.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
WoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Give mine a chance though. You'd be surprised. I didn't like the Hutchinson because if you miss the first shot, you are screwed.
Hutchinson A4 is the rapid fire fully automatic shotgun (I think you were thinking of the Hutchinson A3). I often empty anywhere up to 4 shots into a target in under a second.
PGR4 (Tourist + DLC cheevos I think...)
And possibly:
MC:LA (50 races online)
More games to come...
WoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
corcoran3d

Thats great!
corcoran3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I didn't use any other weapon besides the Hutchinson A3 and finished in 1st place about 85% of the time. I didn't even know there were automatic weapons in the game (besides Hutchinson A4, which is cheap).

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I finished this game but felt like passing this on. I found a great combo/exploit you can use in multiplayer.

Spas-12 w/ Silencer & Faster Fire Rate. It's already a full auto shotgun and with that it fires like a machine gun. Proximity mines are also a great gadget to go with it.
Quote:

Hutchinson A4
Proximity Mines

Anyone using either of these set ups has absolutely no skill. Take it from someone who has played this game for almost 4 years, and still does to this day: if you use the A4 (especially with increased fire rate) and proximity mines, you will hear it from other players, and probably get spammed with hate messages, just as you spammed us with the cheapest weapon combo in any MP game to date.

Seriously, you can go 40+ with any gun in the game (I've gone over 50 sniping), so do everyone a favor and try it out

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Quote:
Hutchinson A4 is the rapid fire fully automatic shotgun (I think you were thinking of the Hutchinson A3). I often empty anywhere up to 4 shots into a target in under a second.
Yeah I was.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansathan View Post
Anyone using either of these set ups has absolutely no skill. Take it from someone who has played this game for almost 4 years, and still does to this day: if you use the A4 (especially with increased fire rate) and proximity mines, you will hear it from other players, and probably get spammed with hate messages, just as you spammed us with the cheapest weapon combo in any MP game to date.

Seriously, you can go 40+ with any gun in the game (I've gone over 50 sniping), so do everyone a favor and try it out
Shotguns are the most unfair shit in this game. agreed.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
NShepherd N7

NShepherd N7's Gamercard
Jeez, I'm kinda glad this multiplayer is dead then. Those sounds like rather unbalanced classes, the kind I'd never want to face online.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:13 AM   #12
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NShepherd N7 View Post
Jeez, I'm kinda glad this multiplayer is dead then. Those sounds like rather unbalanced classes, the kind I'd never want to face online.
Everyone uses this shotgun. But with the increased fire rate it gives you the edge over other players.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:39 AM   #13
XeCuTioNR

XeCuT1oNR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansathan View Post

I hate getting barrel stuff by A4 noobs, to point where I even have to step down to a noob's level and use that damn thing myself. Dont get me wrong, this game imo is far less rage inducing than Black Ops 2 or someother rage worthy game...thats why I like playing alot. But yeah it sucks when people ONLY use the A4 when theres other guns to experiment with...Ive been using the VKP semi-auto...that thing is a beast, drop people like flies to a bug zapper if used properly.
XeCuTioNR is offline   Reply With Quote