PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Kinectimals > Bear Island
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
MasterWolfTamer

MasterWolfTamer's Gamercard
Need Help

Help with the areas

I know

1. I need the Koala, but all I can manage to get on the climbing and frisbee games are silver medals (and the climbing part is because the bear keeps moving to the right and up and my room has a bed between the kinect, and the frisbee, I suck at)

also, what are the challenges in the final area? If I need all gold medeals on both Lemuria and Mira to see the final scene. I'm just gonna say forget it and wait for someone to put up videos.
MasterWolfTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
aznkat25

evokazz posted the info for the last section already
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=335275

but here's some more detail:

You don't need all gold medals, I only had 3 gold in the second area one silver, and one bronze. You do need 4/5 to unlock the koala. I had to go back and replay to unlock the koala even after I already unlocked the last map area.

As long as you have the "super plunderscope" you're on your way to getting to the final area. After you found the super plunderscope it should have taken you back to the Cat Island automatically. Just go with the flow, it takes you to the zone you need to be in automatically and if you just wait your Cat will get the super punderscope for you. Then it just goes through the story line and automatically takes you to the place in the maps you need to be in. Don't try to play with the cub when you're in the next place, just wait and the cub will go fetch the super plunderscope. Each time you find a piece of the key with the super plunderscope you have to play 3 mini games within the time limit to get the item. if you run out of time it will end and you will have to "find" it again, in the same spot and try the minigames again.

You basically go to every area on the map in both bear island and the original island. Finding each key piece unlocks a new animal as well, which is pretty cool.

The final area only has one "super challenge" where you rotate between two different tasks that's timed. (no fishing, thank GOODNESS)

Good luck!

Last edited by aznkat25; 10-16-2011 at 04:05 AM.
aznkat25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
dhaliarose

dhalia rose's Gamercard
thanks for the help
dhaliarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
Charles1973

after final area contest??

After finishing the final area contest it seems that tiger is looking toward something/somewhere that should be unlocked as a final movie, but nothing happens. Is that really the end?
We have all gold medals, all secrets, except for 2.

Can you please answer if there is something after the contest?
Charles1973 is offline   Reply With Quote