PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #61
xStayHigh

xStayHigh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Go to the PARK ROW AREA, right in front of the "Monarch Theatre" (Joker/Clayface fight), close to the "Ace Chemicals" building. There are always like 5-7 guys, one is doing pushups and when you trigger the fight, always three guys will pick up something to throw at you. Have at it.

Got mine there!
Thank you this was the last one i needed and i got it in a few mins
xStayHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #62
STOMACHofSTEEL

STOMACHofSTEEL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
I'm having trouble getting the Physical challenge: REC an enemy to hit an enemy (X3). I read Ofay's post and no matter how often I hit those guys or any of the armed enemies, they don't seem to hit each other. They seem to fire wildly in the air, despite being practically on top of each other facing one another. Any help is appreciated
You need to use the REC on armored enemies, not armed enemies
Gaming is about escapism, about living through someone else with a more interesting life. My body is free to relax on the couch while my mind goes off to save the universe. I LIKE that. - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
STOMACHofSTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:03 AM   #63
d00gler

C Wrecks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Best place to do the 30 meter glide above water is between the GCPD building and where you find Nora. Do a head first dive, then hold up so you glide. Your feet will barely skim the water. It took me a couple tries today but I did it.

Also, for the catwoman wall-climbing challenge, this video is KEY:
Skip to 6:06
Old 10-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #64
Smurfenstein619

Smurfenstein619's Gamercard
On the water glide challenge, as long as you can see ripples in the water at Batman's feet, you're doing it right.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #65
Raven6009

Ashamed Pegasus's Gamercard
I seem to be stuck on the last one (explosive gel quicklaunch during a combo). I've done this about 20 times and it still says 2/5. Is there a trick to it? I make sure that my combo is at least 5, quicklaunch the gel with LT+X then detonate it while maintaining the combo.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #66
Colllecionador

colllecionador's Gamercard
Question (I know that this doesn't have to do with Physical Challenge but I couldn't find a better place to post this): When I installed the pack for extra ranked maps, I noticed that I can now get more than 72 medals. So, do I only need to reach 72 (which means I can get the achievement - ex: Feline Revengewith - the new maps even if I don't complete the original ones) or do I MUST need to complete all the original maps ?

Last edited by Colllecionador; 12-23-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Colllecionador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #67
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colllecionador View Post
Question (I know that this doesn't have to do with Physical Challenge but I couldn't find a better place to post this): When I installed the pack for extra ranked maps, I noticed that I can now get more than 72 medals. So, do I only need to reach 72 (which means I can get the achievement - ex: Feline Revengewith - the new maps even if I don't complete the original ones) or do I MUST need to complete all the original maps ?
You need to complete all the original maps.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #68
Puselmuckel

Puselmuckel's Gamercard
Do I have to to the physical challenges in the open town or is it possible to do some of them on challenge maps? Have still problems getting the catwoman challen where you have to do the whip things... A + X & A + B...