PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > 3D Ultra MiniGolf
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
Carlp

carlp's Gamercard
18 New Holes for Download!

Hi!
There is an addon available at XBL Marketplace.
It is pretty expensive with 400points. Or is that a usual price?
Who has it already?
Is it worth the price? You cant get any new achievements with it, can you?
Carlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
DaKing240

Send a message via AIM to DaKing240 Send a message via Yahoo to DaKing240

DaKing240's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Poker Final Table   1,000 Posts   Halo 2   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Here is the press release for it, although I am not sure if its worth it yet...

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures: Lost Island Expansion Now Available
“Lost Island” Tropical Water Park Adventure Course Rolls onto Xbox Live Arcade

More holes, more fun, more minigolf mania! Sierra Online has released 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures: Lost Island Expansion, the first expansion for its top Xbox Live Arcade game 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures. Lost Island Expansion features 18 additional holes set in a tropical Lost Island paradise. Players will have to master several obstacles to make it through the course including hitting the ball into a giant clam to score a hole-in-one and swinging past an anaconda to avoid its venomous snap trap.

The original 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures features three imaginative courses for competitors of all ages including a Classic Carnival full of sweet treats and wild rides; the Old West featuring crafty creatures and immense desert canyons; and an out-of-this-world Outer Space experience. 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures is filled with a bounty of fantastic obstacles to navigate, secret shortcuts to uncover and game-changing power-ups to obtain. Minigolfers can also get creative with a customizable course creator that allows players to build and share their own courses by mixing and matching combinations of tees, straights, corners, cups, junctions and ramps. Four distinctive animated characters add to the fun and can be used in multiplayer mode to play against friends and family in the living room or online via Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
It would have been nice if they had added additional characters and achievements as well.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
JoHnOfDaDeAd
Banned User

JoHnOfDaDeAd's Gamercard
i bought it....pretty sweet if u ask me:0....nice new 18 holes probably new characters and ach. l8er
JoHnOfDaDeAd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 PM   #5
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Yeah with the new content on any arcade game, MS should really start releasing them with another 50 achievement points. I would actually by the updated packs if they did that

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:36 AM   #6
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
The lost island holes are really good, and if you liked the game originally I think they are a must-have.
They seem more imaginative and certainly more challenging.

I'm sure there will be more courses to come, though, and plenty of time for extra achievements.
wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:22 AM   #7
MindPlay3r

MindPlay3r's Gamercard
400 points for 18 new holes? im not sure that i want that. But some screens on the new holes should not be bad..
MindPlay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #8
TacticalChaos15

TacticalChaos15's Gamercard
Well if it was a little cheaper and actually had new achievements it would be a must buy for me, without achievements it just seems like an after thought to make money, plus 400 points is a whole new game, more should have been included.

My beloved Xbox...... May you rest in peace December 24th 2006- September 8th 2007
TacticalChaos15 is offline   Reply With Quote