PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Metro 2033
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
Ace of Gir

Sticks Like a Bur

Does any one know if this has to be done in one playthrough, or can I reload a checkpoint? I've been trying to get this one for days and for whatever reason cannot. It's driving me crazy.
Ace of Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
Batmann77

Batmann77's Gamercard
Hey mate, I'm gonna say that this achievement is definitely NOT accumulative, because I have loaded MANY levels where there are either infinitely re spawning enemies (Nosalises in Cursed) or just a lot of enemies in general (Lurkers in Defense and soldiers in Frontline) and I still haven't got it. I even counted the amount of grenades that I threw that got kills and after 15 it didn't pop. People have said that Multikills (e.g. throw nade into group of soldiers) count towards this, but it doesn't seem to be helping me at all. I have to do another playthrough soon to get Sticks Like A Bur, Ka-Boom, and Weaponsmith.

P.S I will also say that the Ka-Boom achievement is NOT accumulative either because I still havent got it. I'll post in when (and if) I get it on my next playthrough. Please post if you have any luck yourself!

Regards, Jimmy.

I also read in another thread that people have gotten this achievement by throwing grenades at the masses of rats in the Ghosts level, at the bit where you enter the room and there is green glowing stuff on the ground and lots of rats, right before you open the door and the dead body falls out.

Last edited by Batmann77; 10-18-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Batmann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Batmann77

Batmann77's Gamercard
I have just gotten both Ka-Boom and Sticks Like A Bur! I started a completely new game from the beginning and bought max grenades at each station. I unlocked Ka-Boom at the bit with the rats as I mentioned in my above post, and I unlocked Sticks Like A Bur by killing the very first two guards in Blacklight that are talking about their families, right after Ulman gives you the VSV and you go through a trap. Hope this helps!
Batmann77 is offline   Reply With Quote