PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2006, 03:38 PM   #1
Wet Factory

Wet Factory's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Tournament Winners
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Storm Atronauchs!!!

What is the easiest way to take these daedric creatures down. I can do it but everytime theyy take 75% of my life or more! They are immune to everything from what i tried and since i a warrior with a little magic its hard for me to get close and not get hit and its hard for me to take them down from afar. What is your best tactic?

Wet Factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:43 PM   #2
mrfunky14

Send a message via AIM to mrfunky14

mrfunky14's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Halo 2
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
solution

start---> options---> gameplay - move bar ALL the way to the left --> kill storm atronauch---> start--->options---> gameplay - move bar back to the middle and continue as you were.
mrfunky14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
SpideR NY

S0DA POPINSKI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
block hit hit block hit hit block hit hit. Also as a WAR type I would beat down whatever mob, then if it was tough and knocked me way down in health, just wait 1 hour it autosaves for you and gives you back your health. As a WAR try and time attacks and either move outta the way or block. Also do alchemy because those potions help. Always have spare healing potions incase you get in a bind. Only time I really got in trouble was when there was 3 or more on me at once, then I would just use potions.

Shooter of the moment - MW3 (sucks IMO)

RPG of the moment - Skyrim & Bastion

Game's I going for achievements in right now - None
SpideR NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:52 PM   #4
mitchweaver1

The Weaver's Gamercard
I spent a lot of time on the planes of Oblivion trying to level my warrior up, and I found that if you get in close to them without a weapon eqipped and just start punching them really fast, they don't have time to hit you back as often. I was already at level 22 when I figured this out, so that may have something to do with it. I don't know if this will work for you, though. Maybe give it a try at least.
mitchweaver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #5
Marley Buckins

doujayron's Gamercard
i just go in swinging... i only blocked in the arena lol. but i generally summon a dremora lord before i do any battle =) he helps alot seeing as he has melee and magic attacks lol.
Marley Buckins is offline   Reply With Quote