PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 08
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
DaRealChrono

Lightbulb Dynasty Achievements Not Unlocking

Well, it's unfortunate that this has to be my first post on this great site, but, it is.

For some odd ass reason, my dynasty achievements won't unlock. Here's the list that I have done and won't unlock.

Conference Champs - And yes, I did play the game.
1-Star into 6-Star - I simmed every game, and won all but one, I backed out and reloaded when the sim lost. I just achieved 6 stars after winning my second NC. Didn't unlock.
Make Promise to Prospect - Jesus, I did this countless times, still won't unlock.
BCS Conference Invite - First it was C-USA, the Big 12, never unlocked.

The team I used is the Arkansas State Indians. They never gave me achievements from the very first year, so I thought it was maybe a one time thing, but nope, it wasn't. I've done 6 years and haven't got one yet. I've shut down my 360, I've tried everything. I still get in-game achievements, but not Dynasty achievements, and that has me very confused. Also, I only went in with one team, so I know that's not the case. If anyone can shed some light on this, I'd be very grateful.
DaRealChrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
R3V

Send a message via AIM to R3V

Dark R3VENANT's Gamercard
I finally got both my 1 star into a 6 star and BCS invite. I had to delete my whole NCAA save file in order to get them, guessing you will have to delete it and do it all over again.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
DaRealChrono

Wow, that's ridiculous. So I have to delete everything, including Campus Legend and Highlights? If so that sucks major ass, lol. Wish I had a memory card.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I am unsure, but they could be level related...are you playing on Varsity or whatever the default is? That could have something to do with it...it may not, but maybe if you tried that if may help...
Old 07-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #5
DaRealChrono

I can't imagine it having anything to do with it, but I was playing on Freshmen, I'm sure if difficulty was part of it then it would have been put in the achievement description.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono View Post
I can't imagine it having anything to do with it, but I was playing on Freshmen, I'm sure if difficulty was part of it then it would have been put in the achievement description.
Thats not entirely true as for every achievement in 07, you had to play on Default level. You couldn't get any achievements playing freshmen, and there was not any thing in the the achievement description saying you had to...all I'm saying is to check before you delete man, as that may be your issue...
Old 07-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #7
DaRealChrono

Yeah, good point. The thing that still bothers me is why this is a problem. And even if I do win the conference game like that then I won't get the other Dynasty achievements. Ugh, this whole thing just makes me sick, lol.

Edit:

R3V, you are the man. Worked like a charm.

Last edited by DaRealChrono; 07-25-2007 at 07:06 PM.