PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > PowerUp Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
maur1c1o

s1mple maur1c1o's Gamercard
PowerUp Heroes Achievement Guide

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10 Varies in skill and fitness
-Offline: 12 (975)
-Online: 1(25)
-Approximate amount of time to 800: 4 - 6hours and for 1000: 15 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Glitched achievements?: None!

Introduction:

First off wanted to say I personally enjoyed this game the concept was excellent. There’s area ‘s it could have been better like most games, it was a bit too short and there could have been more to the story but overall it was a enjoyable game worth grabbing it at some point I personally think £15 pounds is a fair price for it so if you can get it for around that I recommend picking it up. If you’re enjoying kinect you’ll surely enjoy this game also just wanted to add that my distance from the kinect and me was no more than 1.7 metre and it worked really well, sometime’s after an hour or 2 of play it started to not pick me up but then I would rest anyway it was very responsive for me the menu were really well done I never had any problem with them and they are easy and quick to navigate.

Step 1

Sign in go to fight and choose tournament choose 4 players, make sure you are first on the tournament ladder (Player 1) as you will always want to be on the left side when you are in a fight in order to win as you cant control the second player (Note you can set up a multiplayer match by yourself which will come in handy for level 10) Once you’ve set up the tournament and the fight begins with your avatar you will want to do Ultimate chain achievement by doing the first pose (left bottom pose) on the suit you start with then switch suits (raise left arm) and do the left bottom pose with your second suit now switch back to your first suit and do any other pose Middle one is normally the quickest one to execute. Now for Ultra chain achievement do the first pose (left bottom pose again) on the suit you start with then switch suits (raise left arm) and do the first pose with your second suit (also left bottom pose) and then any other pose in the second suit once again middle is normally quickest. If you having any difficulties avoid characters with hold poses and use characters with high speed or high chain status Now just win the tournament and do not dodge at anytime in at least one fight to unlock fearless fighter and The untouchable Chain and Super Chain should unlock whilst doing the other combo’sonce you win the tournament you’ll also unlock best of the best
You should have unlocked 7 achievement for a gamescore off 350

Step 2

Start the campaign enjoy it and once you beat the campaign you’ll unlock This is just the beginning, you’ve made it half way and You’ve beaten the world for a total of 325gs

Step 3 Online

Win a online match to unlock the Here I am achievementfor 25gs

Step 4 and the long part

This is the time consuming part now to earn the Modernist achievement for reaching level 10 requires you to earn 150 000 xp there’s many ways to gain xp all fights give you xp the higher the opponents’ level the more xp you earn for defeating a level 1 by perfect will net you 400xp Level 2 500xp level 3 600xp level 4 850xp you can play online against higher level opponents to earn more xp. Overall this will be quite time consuming to accomplish no matter which path you choose . My method was once i reached level 5 i would fight a versus match get the opponent to level 3 (requires a second person to be able to controll both players) then i would be earning good xp once i reache level 7 i then increased the opponent to level 4 as he earns around 1000xp for beating me and woulden't take long to do it then i would earn 850xp per fight which didnt take me long to hit level 10 i think aroun 6 -7 hours on top of the time it takes you to finish the campaign so you can actully 100% in about 15 hours like i did. (think it took me around 10 though) its actually not too bad when you hit level 6 and are earning 850xp per fight it will take you less than 3 hours to hit level 10 however they can be a painfull 3 hours lol Level 10 requires 150 000xp

Super Chain 20
Chained two super attacks by changing suit

See step 1

Fearless Fighter 50
Won a match without dodging

see step 1

Modernist 200
Unlocked all power-ups

There are many ways to achieve this i personally found the easiest and quickest method was to play a 2 player match once you have finished campaign as youll be level 3 get the second pkayer to level 2 (requires second person) then boost yourself to level 5 once you reach levell 5 boost the second player to level 3 basically the higher the level of your opponent the more xp you earn lvl 1 net you 400xp for a perfect victory level 2 500xp level 3 600 cp level 4 850xp. For more tips see step 4

The Untouchable 75
Won a fight without being hit

See step 1

No More Secrets 100
All Super Attacks have been performed

As you progress through campaign try and use the suits you unlock after each fight and perform all 3 attacks of that suit make sure they hit the opponent in order to count you can combine an alternative is to just keep changing suits when boosting for level 10 but this will slow down the progress i recomend using the suit you earn after every fight.

Ultimate Chain 100
Chained three super attacks by changing suit twice

See step 1.

This is Just the Beginning 25
Won your first fight in Campaign Mode

Story related Just win your first fight in campaign mode

Ultra Chain 50
Chained three super attacks by changing suit once

see step 1.

Best of the best 50
Won a tournament

start up a tournament set it to 4 players if you playing by yourself so you are always players 1 as cant cant controll the other characters and jus finish it you unlock severall others whilst doing this achievement

Here I Am 25
Won a ranked match

There isnt a huge online community for this game sadly its pretty easy to get one win avoid players with hold moves and try to pick ones with high speed and high chain i personally found scorch x to be one of the best as well as volta and shadow if you struggling. find a boosting partner.

Chain 5
Chained two super attacks

really easy just follow step 1

You've beaten the world 200
Completed the Campaign Mode

Straight forward just complete the campaign the final boss can prove tricky for some if you are struggling, make sure you choose player's with high speed and high chain avoid characters with hold moves and make sure to pay attention to your opponents moves memorize them and time your dodge's to perfection as soon as you dodge one of his super moves do one of your's straight away to catch him out and put chains together for greater damage overall be patient it may take a few tries.

You've made it halfway 100
Won against Malignance

Story related will unlock as soon as you beat Malignance

Last edited by maur1c1o; 10-26-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: guide update
maur1c1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
maur1c1o

Please note this is my first guide so i apologize if its not the best i do hope you find it useful and helpfull in your conquest for the 1000gamescore if you would like to add anything send me a message or if you spotted any mistakes or have any other methods and tips let me know thanks and good luck Please feel feel to add the full achievement list as i do not know how to add the pictures im not the best with computers
Old 10-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
krok8

krok8's Gamercard
Nice guide! I'm sure it will helps a lot players to complete the game! :-)
krok8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile

awesome, always nice to see people contributing in a positive way.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
If your planning on only making this a roadmap then it looks good. But the title says Achievement guide, so if you plan on doing that too then you need to add achievement tiles and mini-guides for earning every achievement. Read more HERE

Also your font changed halfway in between the guide. You should fix that if you plan on submitting it.

But anyways, the guide looks good and I look forward you using it.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
maur1c1o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
If your planning on only making this a roadmap then it looks good. But the title says Achievement guide, so if you plan on doing that too then you need to add achievement tiles and mini-guides for earning every achievement. Read more HERE

Also your font changed halfway in between the guide. You should fix that if you plan on submitting it.

But anyways, the guide looks good and I look forward you using it.
I have no idea how to do the achievements pictures and links i should have put it down as a road map more than a guide feel free to use it however you want just hope some gamers find it helpfull as this site has been of great help for me and just really wanted to return the favour
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile

i cant do the tournement ones. i can only do 1 player local. but look forward to online fights.

i hope they make a part 2 to this. remember MK started with a handful of stages & fighters just like this
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #8
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I haven't played the game yet personally, so I'm not going to try and make an achievement guide, but I figured I'd give you a hand TC. Add this to your guide and add/alter anything you want to make it more your own. You'll need to fill in the description area, but the the picture, name, point value, and detail text should all be accurate. In the future whenever you want to make an achievement guide, you also want to end your roadmap portion with a list like this so people can detailed assistance on a specific achievement. If you can keep it updated for good tricks, glitches, or boosting methods you're guide will be sure to get a lot more praise in the future.

Super Chain 20
Chained two super attacks by changing suit

[insert description, tips, and strategies here]

Fearless Fighter 50
Won a match without dodging

Modernist 200
Unlocked all power-ups

The Untouchable 75
Won a fight without being hit

No More Secrets 100
All Super Attacks have been performed

Ultimate Chain 100
Chained three super attacks by changing suit twice

This is Just the Beginning 25
Won your first fight in Campaign Mode

Ultra Chain 50
Chained three super attacks by changing suit once

Best of the best 50
Won a tournament

Here I Am 25
Won a ranked match

Chain 5
Chained two super attacks

You've beaten the world 200
Completed the Campaign Mode

You've made it halfway 100
Won against Malignance

Edit: Just for future reference, this is the code I used to build the layout:

HTML Code:
[img]http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1976/UP6OLRs=.jpg[/img] [b] Look out for the little guys 10[/b][img]http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png[/img]
Beat the level “Two Betrayals” on Heroic or Legendary without killing any grunts
The first URL code will be replaced with an image of each specific achievement. Within the bracketed B region, you'll type the name of the achievement and the point value. The second URL will stay the same in every segment since it creates the Achievement point symbol. Than the Line beneath it will display what the achievement says on the achievement itself. All of this information can be found on X360A's homepage under the Achievements category.

Last edited by DarkReign2021; 10-24-2011 at 12:01 AM.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
ownon

Ownon's Gamercard
my idea for Modernist achievement is to keep rematching Shadow X. He is level 9 and if you are good enough you should beat with him with almost not loosing any health (constant powers attacks) and each fight gives you 1400 exp. It feels like less time consuming than boosting two characters.

After you are finished with the story mode you can choose continue and rematch. Then just select Shadow X. I played with Volt (not X) and Soothsayer X but anyone you feel comfortable with should be ok (except the ones that have shield powerups). Use your first, stunning powerup, then change, use your first stunnig powerup and then any other to have Ultra Chain. Then use powerups that are left. When your powerups regenerate just keep making close combat. Don't worry if you cannot make the last hit, you don't have to, sometimes loosing is winning ;]. Do not care about dodging any attacks, it is you that shall be in constant attack, timing and knowing you attacks are of the essence. After a victory you can choose retry so you don't have to choose players. Each 10 000 exp shall take not more than 12 minutes. So it takes about 3 hours :].

Last edited by ownon; 11-29-2011 at 05:14 PM.
ownon is offline   Reply With Quote