PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
WhiskyJim

JimmyTheHat69's Gamercard
Games has changed... for the worse.

Since all these tuner updates and standard updates the Legacy mode in this game has gone downhill, ive completed 3 Legacy modes in the past and thought id start another as i havent played the game in a couple months.

So far its not enjoyable at all, fighters stand as close to me as possible and just clam up with the block, everytime i land a counter the game makes it out to be a standard punch, infact, the only counters im getting are through pure accident, also, if i knock a guy down in a round and beat the hell out of him his damage bar is still fresh at the end of the round?

Only conclusion i can come to is that the updates have ruined Legacy, i still get good fights in the normal mode but thats no fun is it.
WhiskyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
ufc fan andy

Andy UFC fan's Gamercard
i only just started legacy for the 1st time and im not liking it for those reasons. Think i will clear my updates and play offline to see how it was originally.

Well i tried without the update and the game froze 3 times in the same spot. Don't do that! My boxers are now damaged and can't be used. It was better without it though.

Last edited by ufc fan andy; 10-20-2011 at 01:52 PM.
ufc fan andy is offline   Reply With Quote