PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
Smoochy

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is this game still pretty active online?

Is the online portion of this game still pretty active? I was considering picking this game up on ebay used for around eight bucks, but before I bought it I wanted to know if there are still quite a few people still playing it. I assume their are since BFBC2 still has quite a few people on it on the weekends.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoochy View Post
Is the online portion of this game still pretty active? I was considering picking this game up on ebay used for around eight bucks, but before I bought it I wanted to know if there are still quite a few people still playing it. I assume their are since BFBC2 still has quite a few people on it on the weekends.

yes there are always people online. you might not be able to find games in some of the less popular modes (gun master/air superiority), but conquest and rush games are pretty active.

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:28 AM   #3
Smoochy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
yes there are always people online. you might not be able to find games in some of the less popular modes (gun master/air superiority), but conquest and rush games are pretty active.
Awesome. Thanks for the info, when it comes to BF I normally only play Rush.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #4
DonTrombone7704

DonTrombone7704's Gamercard
This is very much still active and I actually find this game more active than the trainwreck that was "Battlefield 4". It's just an educated guess but I'm guessing that many of the BF3 players returned to BF3 after having enough of the BS that killed BF4.

It's still relatively rare for me to find an empty server on this game except on some DLC maps and game modes that are supported on those maps.
DonTrombone7704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:48 AM   #5
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTrombone7704 View Post
This is very much still active and I actually find this game more active than the trainwreck that was "Battlefield 4". It's just an educated guess but I'm guessing that many of the BF3 players returned to BF3 after having enough of the BS that killed BF4.

It's still relatively rare for me to find an empty server on this game except on some DLC maps and game modes that are supported on those maps.
Agreed its probly more active than bf4 sometimes I'll be looking for a game on bf4 and just can't find one. There would be like 5 servers all full lol

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is online now   Reply With Quote