|07-29-2007, 04:46 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2007
Read this to Complete Knockout King Fast & Easy
Fore Note:PERSONS WHO HAVE FINSIHED THIS ACHIEVEMENT, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MY METHOD WORKS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS OF THIS POST'S AUTHENTICITY.
I am simply passing on the torch here. I was very lucky that when I committed to this game that I came to these forums. I feel obligated to repost once in a while the secret to the KNOCKOUT KING achievement. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE STATEMENT ISSUED BY BLITZ GAMES!!! Those developers messed up their own achievement. All that has to be done are these following steps:
1) Go to ICE BOX: "Last Man Standing"
2) Hit the "X" button for the "Have it your way!" Screen
3) Set your health at "100", turn hazzards "OFF", and set the AI at "HARD"
4) Start the match, and begin by running into the walls to tear down the little health you have
5) Once you have one circle left, sit in the center and let the AI have at you. NOTE: YES, YOU WANT TO DIE! This is one of those negative achievements that they have, similar to the "I'm not playing anymore" achievement.
6) Once you have been killed (make sure you die from the AI and NOT by running into walls), hit the "A" button to make the match end instantly and return to the menu screen
7) Hit "Replay" and repeat steps 4 through 6 until you unlock the achievement.
There are numerous posts on here saying that you need to kill the AI. They are wrong. It is the other way around, check my gamertag I have all 200 points, so this is legit. I can guarantee that this method works because I never got 100 kills, hopefully anyone else that reads this post who has done the achievement will back me up. Please post replies when this works for you or if it all ready has.
Final Final Notes: Don't make any rude replies like "This has already been said a hundred times", ok, I'm not taking credit for this idea. It just makes it easier for newcomers to find answers. I had to sift through the forums to find the answer to the apparently "glitched" achievement.
Thank You and Good Luck!!!
|03-07-2008, 10:17 PM||#7|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
This method worked for me as well. I had to do 103 games to get there, since I had been killed near the wall a few times, I guess some were from the wall, not a player.
Thanks for clarifying!
|05-26-2010, 09:14 AM||#20|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: GMT -5
this method does work. i just got it.
It is NOT cheevo, it is achievement!
66 Completed (30 Retail, 30 Arcade,
5 -DLC, 1-Unobtainable)