PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
Der Fuhrer

Panzer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Btw guys, I just pulled Simpson (a non-rare transfer) from a pack and did not get the achievement, I think that the transfer player must be a rare player to unlock the achievement.

Bronze:

Adams (55) – Brentford – npower League 1
Duplus (57) – EA Guingamp – Ligue 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Pittman (58) – Crawley Town – npower League 2 (CONFIRMED)
Martin (58) – Amiens SC – Ligue 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Lund (58) – Stoke City – Barclays PL
Parkes (58) – Leicester City – npower Championship
Jackson (59) – Northampton – npower League 2
T. Clarke (59) – Leyton Orient – npower League 1
Simpson (61) – Oldham – npower League 1 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Griffiths (61) – Crawley Town – npower League 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Thomas (61) – Bournemouth – npower League 1
Vitiello (63) – Ascoli – Serie B
L. Clarke (63) – Chesterfield – npower League 1
Williams (63) – Sheffield Utd – npower League 1 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Miguel Llera (63) – Brentford – npower League 1 (CONFIRMED)

Silver:

Ngoyi (66) – FC Nantes – Ligue 2
Davies (67) – Stoke City – Barclays PL
Vilas Boas (67) – Rio Ave FC – Liga Portugesa
Djiby Fall (71) – Odense Boldklub – Superliga
Augustyn (71) – Vicenza – Serie B
Collins (71) – Ipswich Town – npower Championship

Bold = Holographic/Rare
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #32
UrbanMedium

UrbanMedium's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Fuhrer View Post
I have opened 30 or 40 gold packs (Jumbos, Premiums, All Player) and another 150 or so bronze packs with no luck. I think this bronze method is the best way to do it, but it is very disheartening.
I really hope you get it soon, it actually feels more of a relief that I got it rather than any form of excitement! Fingers crossed for you though!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #33
JasonRVS

JasonRVS's Gamercard
I got Pittman on the 21st, so he still works. I had saved up some coins for bronze packs since there was a bronze in-form player this week and started buying bronze packs as soon as the new team of the week kicked in. You can imagine my relief when it popped for me with about 2000 coins left and I opened a 750c pack about an hour before leaving for the airport.
JasonRVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
Der Fuhrer

Panzer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMedium View Post
I really hope you get it soon, it actually feels more of a relief that I got it rather than any form of excitement! Fingers crossed for you though!
Hopefully I can get one of the other Rare transfers so I can confirm/disaffirm if they work. I suspect they do as I have read from others that they popped the achievement without getting Pittman or Llera from the pack that unlocked the achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRVS View Post
I got Pittman on the 21st, so he still works. I had saved up some coins for bronze packs since there was a bronze in-form player this week and started buying bronze packs as soon as the new team of the week kicked in. You can imagine my relief when it popped for me with about 2000 coins left and I opened a 750c pack about an hour before leaving for the airport.
Nice going man, how many coins did you spend on packs? If you were opening for an hour it must have been a small fortune.

EDIT: Just pulled L.Clarke from a bronze pack, no achievement. He is disaffirmed.

Bronze:

Adams (55) – Brentford – npower League 1
Duplus (57) – EA Guingamp – Ligue 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Pittman (58) – Crawley Town – npower League 2 (CONFIRMED)
Martin (58) – Amiens SC – Ligue 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Lund (58) – Stoke City – Barclays PL
Parkes (58) – Leicester City – npower Championship
Jackson (59) – Northampton – npower League 2
T. Clarke (59) – Leyton Orient – npower League 1
Simpson (61) – Oldham – npower League 1 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Griffiths (61) – Crawley Town – npower League 2 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Thomas (61) – Bournemouth – npower League 1
Vitiello (63) – Ascoli – Serie B
L. Clarke (63) – Chesterfield – npower League 1 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Williams (63) – Sheffield Utd – npower League 1 (NO ACHIEVEMENT)
Miguel Llera (63) – Brentford – npower League 1 (CONFIRMED)

Silver:

Ngoyi (66) – FC Nantes – Ligue 2
Davies (67) – Stoke City – Barclays PL
Vilas Boas (67) – Rio Ave FC – Liga Portugesa
Djiby Fall (71) – Odense Boldklub – Superliga
Augustyn (71) – Vicenza – Serie B
Collins (71) – Ipswich Town – npower Championship

Bold = Holographic/Rare

Last edited by Der Fuhrer; 12-26-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #35
PeaceSquid

PeaceSquid's Gamercard
Good info, man.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #36
Der Fuhrer

Panzer x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSquid View Post
Good info, man.
Well I just got the achievement with my last pack before bed, opened up a bronze premium and got Miguel Llera, so I can add to the list of people confirming this works. I cannot now confirm or mark off any of the others in the list I provided though.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:53 PM   #37
TheIBigKahuna

TheIBigKahuna's Gamercard
Thanks for all this info, I was looking for comfirmation that this still worked, looks like it does if you achieved it yesterday. I'll update this post if I get it

I got lucky with a pack and got Zaha in it, the Ivory Coast Striker for Crystal Palace, he's the only 5* Bronze so he sold for 10K! Also getting alot of squad fitnesses worth 1000 each so it is all going well atm.

-Kahuna
TheIBigKahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #38
joshy5005

Xx Lynx Bullet's Gamercard
I can confirm that Danny Collins does NOT work as I got him in a silver, and then again about 3 packs later
joshy5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #39
joshy5005

Xx Lynx Bullet's Gamercard
Also update the list as griffiths plays for Plymouth argyle ( on loan from the mighty ipswich)
joshy5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #40
Sean Reinhardl

Sean Reinhardl's Gamercard

Adding my knowledge to this achievement
I can confirm that the achievement can be won through a regular 400 bronze pack.
How I got the achievement was to buy regular bronze packs for 400 then sell what was in them. You won’t be able to sell everything but rare bronze contracts sell for 250 or buy it now at 300, player fitness for 200 BIN, squad fitness for start price 1100 and BIN for 1300 rare bronze players have a look to see if they are worth a lot if they are not sell them for BIN250 discard the rest once you trade pile and consumables pile is full stop buying pack’s and wait until they have all sold and start again until you get the achievement. Injury cards (i.e. Arm leg ect) can be sold for BIN 400 but all injury’s can be sold for 500BIN
(Best done online)
But don’t buy packs online through Fifa ultimate team web app as people have got an inform player this way and not unlocked the achievement when going back to their console.
You won’t make much money doing it this way but I started with 20,000 spent 10,000 opening packs to fill trade/ consumables then by the time they had all sold was back up to 20,000. So you don’t make much money but don’t need to play and games.
The way I got the achievement was that I won a free bronze pack in a bronze pack opened it and it was not one of the gliched transferred players but Nicky Powell of Crewe Alex who is in this week’s team of the week
week starting 2,1,2012
Fell it was justice that I got the achievement with a Crewe Alex player as am a lifelong fan of them
Ps good luck because that is what this achievement is not skill. Pure luck

Last edited by Sean Reinhardl; 01-06-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Sean Reinhardl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #41
RikusTwilight

RikusTwilight's Gamercard
Der Fuhrer - Parkes who plays for Leicester I can confirm DOES NOT work for the achievement either.

Also you missed out Trevor Carson who plays for Bury. He doesn't unlock the achievement either.

Oh my luck! I finally got the achievement! I bought a 7,500 pack and got Mignolet in it.

Last edited by RikusTwilight; 01-09-2012 at 04:03 PM.
RikusTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #42
newts15

newts15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reinhardl View Post

Adding my knowledge to this achievement
I can confirm that the achievement can be won through a regular 400 bronze pack.
How I got the achievement was to buy regular bronze packs for 400 then sell what was in them. You won’t be able to sell everything but rare bronze contracts sell for 250 or buy it now at 300, player fitness for 200 BIN, squad fitness for start price 1100 and BIN for 1300 rare bronze players have a look to see if they are worth a lot if they are not sell them for BIN250 discard the rest once you trade pile and consumables pile is full stop buying pack’s and wait until they have all sold and start again until you get the achievement. Injury cards (i.e. Arm leg ect) can be sold for BIN 400 but all injury’s can be sold for 500BIN
(Best done online)
But don’t buy packs online through Fifa ultimate team web app as people have got an inform player this way and not unlocked the achievement when going back to their console.
You won’t make much money doing it this way but I started with 20,000 spent 10,000 opening packs to fill trade/ consumables then by the time they had all sold was back up to 20,000. So you don’t make much money but don’t need to play and games.
The way I got the achievement was that I won a free bronze pack in a bronze pack opened it and it was not one of the gliched transferred players but Nicky Powell of Crewe Alex who is in this week’s team of the week
week starting 2,1,2012
Fell it was justice that I got the achievement with a Crewe Alex player as am a lifelong fan of them
Ps good luck because that is what this achievement is not skill. Pure luck
Sadly with the Jumbo Bronze and several Bronze TOTW players, the bronze market is actually weak. I struggle to sell a lot of my bronze cards, usually at:
Contracts (all) - 150/200 BIN
Healing - 200/250 BIN
Healing (all) - 400/450 BIN
Players (non-rare) - 150/200BIN
Players (rare) - varies (150-... BIN)
Fitness - 150 BIN (instasell)
Fitness (squad) - 900-950 BIN (market here is VERY weak - could be a good chance to merchant Squad Fitness ready for removal of Bronze Jumbo as I can easily sell for 1300 BIN without Bronze Jumbo)
Squad morale - 150/200 BIN

Kits, badges, stadium, morale, training, staff - discard unless rare (if rare, post at 150/200 BIN)

Like I said, the bronze market is very weak at the minute, so it might be worth looking elsewhere for quick profit.

Profit isn't really a big deal for me. As long as I can keep building up my club value, then I don't mind.
newts15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #43
Arrie3

armandotjuh@live.nl's Gamercard
I just had it someday i was so freaking suprised , i had an IF Neymar,

Good luck everybody..

Edit: What means BIN??

Click on sig for ninja defuse montage! !
Arrie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #44
Marco8YNWA

Marco8YNWA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie3 View Post
I just had it someday i was so freaking suprised , i had an IF Neymar,

Good luck everybody..

Edit: What means BIN??
LUCKY!!

BIN means Buy it now,

I tried the bronze method above and wasted 15k and got nothing im so unlucky
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #45
RikusTwilight

RikusTwilight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco8YNWA View Post
LUCKY!!

BIN means Buy it now,

I tried the bronze method above and wasted 15k and got nothing im so unlucky

I wasted about 70k on the bronze method and got nothing, so I know your pain
RikusTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #46
Marco8YNWA

Marco8YNWA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikusTwilight View Post
I wasted about 70k on the bronze method and got nothing, so I know your pain
It literally is just pot luck i assume. Im going to save up again and try it from 20k or so. It will help towards the 100 pack achivement and raise the value of my club. still would be nice to get this one out of the way!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #47
Darktranqulity

darktranqulity's Gamercard
Spent about 25k on this, and no achievement. Its just down to luck.

I hate you EA.
Darktranqulity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #48
Sheva

got it after 8k... buy the bronze promo pack for 1500 got it in my 5th one
Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #49
zalexzy

Zalexzy's Gamercard
I cannot believe it. Finally got it, after hundreds of gold packs, loads of silver packs and hundreds if not thousands bronze packs.

Got with 1500 bronze pack, I have opened loads of 'em before, and today went around 20 and there it is, Pittman saves the day. And year. Good riddance EA.
zalexzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #50
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSquid View Post
After opening up A LOT of gold packs and getting nowhere I was getting frustrated so I sold a bunch of players this morning and went to work. Read up on the achv and people are saying that it is possible to get this achv with a bronze pack. I was sceptical but decided to give it a go.

Got home and there were about 20k of coins in my account so I started buying bronze packs (400 coins ones) and sure enough after 15 or so this popped. No rares/IFs in my team although there is a player on the right (where the badges/kits usually are). An American winger called Pittman.

Thank f**k that is sorted. Now I can actually enjoy this mode!!
Well I know im not putting any more of my own cash on to buy the gold PacksI spent 16 gbp trying to get a half decent player in the past 3 weeks
not a lot of money but it does get somewhat old seeing 75 rated players
Who suck large donkey balls ,as well as getting 40 contracts ..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #51
mentaljason

Mental Jay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After seeing two straight posts about people getting the achievements from 1500 bronze packs (I know, only 2 posts?), I decided I would try to buy one. I had bought one in the past and it was total shit, but this time it got me the IF bronze player for this week!!! Only took around 150 packs total for this damned achievement, lucky for me. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: This is probably a dumb question but I wanted to be sure. Do in-form player cards revert to their normal cards when the next TOTW comes out or do they stay IF forever? [Im assuming its the latter, right?]

Last edited by mentaljason; 01-16-2012 at 11:26 PM.
mentaljason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #52
Toams07
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentaljason View Post
After seeing two straight posts about people getting the achievements from 1500 bronze packs (I know, only 2 posts?), I decided I would try to buy one. I had bought one in the past and it was total shit, but this time it got me the IF bronze player for this week!!! Only took around 150 packs total for this damned achievement, lucky for me. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: This is probably a dumb question but I wanted to be sure. Do in-form player cards revert to their normal cards when the next TOTW comes out or do they stay IF forever? [Im assuming its the latter, right?]
Congrats on your IF!
IF's stay IF forever

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #53
soloteg

soloteg's Gamercard
Just got Pittman for the achievement on my 3rd 1500 bronze pack.

Now i'm kind of disappointed I was ready to bulk up my club value wasting coins on bronze packs, lol
Old 01-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #54
MCMANRFC08

TA Ultimo's Gamercard
just got this today in the 1500 bronze pack. It was jackson from northampton. All I can say is just keep buying the 1500 packs you will get one sooner or later
Old 01-22-2012, 06:13 AM   #55
beatle9678

beatle9678's Gamercard
just got the achievement! after buying several types of packs over the past couple of days, I bought a GOLD JUMBO PACK and got (79) Kevin Mirallas (IF1)
beatle9678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #56
AssassinDK

AssassinDK's Gamercard
I don't know if I will ever get this. I have spent around 100,000 coins and still no luck. I can confirm that Lund from Stoke City will not get you the achievement either. Congrats to those who got lucky so far
AssassinDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #57
Der Fuhrer

Panzer x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinDK View Post
I don't know if I will ever get this. I have spent around 100,000 coins and still no luck. I can confirm that Lund from Stoke City will not get you the achievement either. Congrats to those who got lucky so far
Only the rare players give the achievement I think, plus the new January transfers give out the achievement from what I have heard, though they are all Gold or silver.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #58
IRA GUNNER AFC

Mars A7X's Gamercard
Miguel Llera is a legend
Old 01-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #59
morgie123

morgie123's Gamercard
Jon-Paul Pittman.

5 Rare player packs
119 Premium Gold packs
415 Bronze packs (750)
16 Premium Bronze packs
Later and this guy pops up in my 16th premium bronze pack. Honestly I never thought I would get this, thank you so so so much to the OP for this method.
Almost a million and a half coins. THANKYOU for this method otherwise it could have been so much more, in that time I've had a xavi a sneijder an ibra and a messi which all went into more packs. What an achievement. I am BUZZING
morgie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #60
T0MB0Z

tomboznia's Gamercard
So I just got this achievement. Probably spent over 2 million coins in the process - but I got it.

Having checked your list it appears we have a new name to add to it.

I can't be sure which one of the following was the one who sprung the achievement - but here's who I got.

Holographic
Armando CB Barcelona B
Wroe CM Shrewsbury Town
Choi Jin Soo RW Ulsan Hyundai

Non-Holo
Scott RB Sounders FC
Smith GK Shrewsbury Town
Ceus GK Colorado Rapids
Laguardia CB UD Las Palmas

Hope this helps...
T0MB0Z is offline   Reply With Quote