PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Kinect Sports: Season Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
IOnEI Falcon

Tee and in, Putting Perfection and Bobble and Out

Does anyone have any idea on how to get these or where the best place is for the golf ones? What the heck does it mean to bobble? Thanks!
IOnEI Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Golf: Tee and In will obviously have to be done on a Par 3, which I think there are 3 of. I practiced my shot over and over until I got it right where I wanted. I had it land a little before the hole so it would roll in. It did that but bounced like crazy, but hit the pin and fell in. So obviously, don’t overshoot the pin completely, but the ball doesn’t have to trickle in. I think if you can hit the pin on two or three bounces it’ll fall in.

The putting one HAS to be done on Lighthouse Bay (the third hole I think). It has the largest, most obnoxious green. Set your shot up so that you approach the green as straight on as possible, and try to hit the back of the green. Despite the long distance, the slope is downward but pretty much straight on. I drilled it (listen to your caddie) and like my Hole-in-one, aggressively hit the hole and went in.

I’ll try baseball tonight and see what I come up with. Bobble means it isn't a clean catch, kind of like "juggling" it before it is secure in your mitt.

I want to know how and the world can the football ones be done? Is it easier in multiplayer? The kick return and 60 yard passes seem hard. : /

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
EnfantDuSiecle

EnfantDuSiecle's Gamercard
ahhhh i don't get those Golf achievements!! those will be a pain in the ass
EnfantDuSiecle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
xboxmorgan91

Weasel Pizza's Gamercard
In football it loooks like you never play defense. It says to run forward to return kicks, but it seems you have to sidestep and time it right a bunch of times. That's the key to the long bomb TD and the kick return.

xboxmorgan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
IOnEI Falcon

Okay, thanks for your tips for the Golf ones. I will try them out!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
IOnEI Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmorgan91 View Post
In football it loooks like you never play defense. It says to run forward to return kicks, but it seems you have to sidestep and time it right a bunch of times. That's the key to the long bomb TD and the kick return.
Can you sidestep? I think it is automatic. I don't think you can do anything but run forward.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Wei2008

Wei2008's Gamercard
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOnEI Falcon View Post
Can you sidestep? I think it is automatic. I don't think you can do anything but run forward.
That's also my feeling. The best kick return I made was stopped by the last defensive player (damn!) at 30 or so yards to go, and I just run in the middle. I also tried sidestep several times but it seemed not helpful to me...

Anyway I will try sidestep again this evening... the kick-return and 60+ yards TD achievements really made me crazy.
Wei2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #8
BruceTheMoose11

BruceTheMoose11's Gamercard
For the baseball one, you have to try to catch to ball with the hand without the glove. By doing this, you will bobble it and it will jump towards the glove hand so you can catch it.

For avoiding tackles, I feel that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No way to tell for sure
BruceTheMoose11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The course from the demo is super easy for Tee and In

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #10
EscapedTheFate

EscapedTheFate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceTheMoose11 View Post
For the baseball one, you have to try to catch to ball with the hand without the glove. By doing this, you will bobble it and it will jump towards the glove hand so you can catch it.

For avoiding tackles, I feel that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No way to tell for sure
i was stiff-arming and my character dodged some tackles...not sure if theres a correlation or if i just looked like an idiot but i got "all..the..way.."

800-999 Games : 17
EscapedTheFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #11
IOnEI Falcon

Does anyone know what number course in the full game is the one from the demo?
Old 10-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I belive its random? Got my Hole in 1 and bunker achievements today.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote