PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Cursed Crusade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #1
Lord Omega

Lord Omega's Gamercard
Need a partner to go past the bug of 4-2!!! Anyone playing? JUNE 2014

JUNE 2014

I don't know if there's anyone out there playing this, I haven't seen a single person so far. I got this last week, I find it somewhat enjoyable, but now I'm experiencing the freezing issue when trying to play 4-2 and I read that you have to do it online with someone else so it unfreezes and you can continue.
I have like 15 achievements very close to completion and I can't do anything unless I can continue with the game since you can't get extra victory points for replaying chapters. If there's someone whose experiencing the same frustration, please let me know and we can go through this together and get those achievements.
And if there's someone else who has already finished this but it's willing to at least go through that level (I think the remainder of the game doesn't have that issue), the help is very much appreciated.
I should mention mine is US version. Thanks!

Last edited by Lord Omega; 06-18-2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Put more info
Lord Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:56 AM   #2
Lord Omega

Lord Omega's Gamercard
75 people have read this and still no one is willing to help????? Well, except one guy but he has the EU version.
If you're at this forum, you obviously have the game, and at least half of you have the US version, and at least half of that half are experiencing the same issue, so that's close to 20 people with either the same issue or about to experience it. Come on!!! This is a helping community.