PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
rNB-

Scenario Master Glitched?

I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem. I have beaten the game on hard and went through it again on coop and still have not gotten this ach. I have been completing almost every scenario successfully and still, no ach.

Edit: It must be glitched for me because I deleted my save file and restarted a new game, counted up to 60 successful scenarios, and still no ach. Any help or info on this situation would be much appreciated, it's my last ach.

Working On: Perfect Dark, Mortal Kombat

Last edited by rNB-; 03-17-2009 at 09:59 AM.
rNB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 AM   #2
genxbong

genxbong's Gamercard
I am in the same boat as you, finished the game twice already and gotten every other achievement in the game. Yet the achievement, Scenario Master won't unlock for me.

Edit:
The only thing that may have caused the achievement to glitch for me is when I got disconnected from my ISP, causing me to disconnect from the game and LIVE during Co-op. I never played the game solo.

Last edited by genxbong; 03-20-2009 at 06:51 PM.
genxbong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
Cheezbrgr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezbrgr

Cheezbrgr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It unlocked fine for me
Cheezbrgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
rNB-

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm surprised it's only two people.
Maybe someone knows how to go about getting the achievement like using a different disc or somehow permanently deleting the save file? Thanks in advance.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
delete your save and profile and choose to just delete profile and recover your account
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
you dont have to delete your profile to recover it
Old 05-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
PuRe I CH40S

PuRe I CH40S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rNB- View Post
I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem. I have beaten the game on hard and went through it again on coop and still have not gotten this ach. I have been completing almost every scenario successfully and still, no ach.

Edit: It must be glitched for me because I deleted my save file and restarted a new game, counted up to 60 successful scenarios, and still no ach. Any help or info on this situation would be much appreciated, it's my last ach.
for some reason i have "scenario master" but i cant get "got it done" any1 know any help?
PuRe I CH40S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
it aint glitched...
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #9
rNB-

So I re-rented this game today and tried to get the ach again, still no luck. Has anyone else experienced this problem.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
Heroic Deeds

James WHU's Gamercard
I have 1k'ed this game twice on 2 different profiles, the first 1 was glitched and I had to delete my save file but it unlocked fine on my second profile.
Heroic Deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #11
Daz Dup

Daz Dup's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRe I CH40S View Post
for some reason i have "scenario master" but i cant get "got it done" any1 know any help?
I got the same problem . i tried it at my mates house after recovering the profile. it never worked there either, and i still had all my data... so i dont think recovering would work.
Daz Dup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:43 AM   #12
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Add me to the list. I've gone through the game twice on Hard and finished 6 of 9 missions in co-op and still do not have this one. I made sure to do 90% of the scenarios when I did my gold run through. I'll finish up my co-op achievements before deleting my save and if that doesn't work, try recovering my GT.

BOO!

EDIT - Well, deleted my save and recovered my tag. Went through on easy and had 50 scenarios by the end of mission 4 and no achievement. This really fucking sucks.
The odd thing is even though I deleted my save, I had all the guns unlocked.

Maybe if I recover it on a different xbox. I don't know, but this blows.

EDIT 2 - Tried recovering and then just playing offline. Didn't work either. It seems mission progress (medals you've earned) are saved on a server somewhere, regardless of deleting your save file. All your save file has is a checkpoint which is absolutely ridiculous! I will try this weekend on another xbox, but I doubt it will work. Looks like it's just tied to your gamertag. Seems this one is a permanent glitch. BOO again!

EDIT 3 - Recovered my tag to a memory unit and used it on 2 different consoles. Got up to 60 scenarios each and no achievement
I continued through both playthroughs without selecting a storage unit but the result was the same. Even without a save file, this info (medals, guns, etc) is saved from the leaderboards to your gamertag. I'm awaiting a reply from a guy who worked at swordfish studios, hoping to get an answer on this but considering the studio closed in April I doubt that will happen.

Perma-glitch. Great.

Hope this is avoidable for others. I don't what triggers it. If anyone has any info on it please post.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests

Last edited by Filter x360a; 05-13-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 AM   #13
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter x360a View Post
Add me to the list. I've gone through the game twice on Hard and finished 6 of 9 missions in co-op and still do not have this one. I made sure to do 90% of the scenarios when I did my gold run through. I'll finish up my co-op achievements before deleting my save and if that doesn't work, try recovering my GT.

BOO!

EDIT - Well, deleted my save and recovered my tag. Went through on easy and had 50 scenarios by the end of mission 4 and no achievement. This really fucking sucks.
The odd thing is even though I deleted my save, I had all the guns unlocked.

Maybe if I recover it on a different xbox. I don't know, but this blows.

EDIT 2 - Tried recovering and then just playing offline. Didn't work either. It seems mission progress (medals you've earned) are saved on a server somewhere, regardless of deleting your save file. All your save file has is a checkpoint which is absolutely ridiculous! I will try this weekend on another xbox, but I doubt it will work. Looks like it's just tied to your gamertag. Seems this one is a permanent glitch. BOO again!

EDIT 3 - Recovered my tag to a memory unit and used it on 2 different consoles. Got up to 60 scenarios each and no achievement
I continued through both playthroughs without selecting a storage unit but the result was the same. Even without a save file, this info (medals, guns, etc) is saved from the leaderboards to your gamertag. I'm awaiting a reply from a guy who worked at swordfish studios, hoping to get an answer on this but considering the studio closed in April I doubt that will happen.

Perma-glitch. Great.

Hope this is avoidable for others. I don't what triggers it. If anyone has any info on it please post.
Yep same problem here. Thought about re-renting it but now I am giving up.