PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
austen2k7

Send a message via MSN to austen2k7

AusTen xo I's Gamercard
My code has already been redeemed by someone else?

I got the limited edition version of BF3 and the codee for my extra goodies has been redeemed already it says? Obviously not by me, what should I do? My online pass was fine but not the physical warfare pack.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
pulse1337

oO PULSE1337 Oo's Gamercard
if i were you i would contact the seller and explain your problem to them and they should be able to help you
pulse1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
oooz1991

Scott430's Gamercard
The same problem has happened to me. What do I do? Is it best to go back to the shop I bought it from, or contact EA?
Old 10-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooz1991 View Post
The same problem has happened to me. What do I do? Is it best to go back to the shop I bought it from, or contact EA?
I would try both
SatNiteEduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
First off go back to wherever you bought it from and if they can't help then contact EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus, Chronicler of the History of Krynn
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
timmy77

same here its propper shite,OP or any of you others have you had any luck getting it sorted yet?
timmy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
Rockanoid

Rockanoid's Gamercard
The same happened to me. I contacted EA through chat-support. They had me send pictures of disc one, the supporters name and the date, the code that didn't work, my online pass and the receipt, and in the end EA felt that my web-cam pictures wasn't clear enough and since I didn't have a digital camera, they said that they couldn't help me. Worst support ever and an hour wasted strugling with the web-cam, a photo editor and even my "Dropbox" since they only wanted a link to the picture..

So I can't recommend EA support at any point. I some of you do contact them I hope you are better treated than me..
Old 10-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
Gizzy64

Gizzy64's Gamercard
Call EA they will fix it.
Gizzy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #9
PeriodPain

TwinMN's Gamercard
Apparently there was a whole batch of recycled codes. Happened to me as well. Contact the seller (amazon in my case). I've received a new code the next day in an email (no need to scan anything or take any pictures). The sellers know of this issue. I would stay away from EA as their service and support both suck dickhole.
PeriodPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #10
timmy77

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeriodPain View Post
Apparently there was a whole batch of recycled codes. Happened to me as well. Contact the seller (amazon in my case). I've received a new code the next day in an email (no need to scan anything or take any pictures). The sellers know of this issue. I would stay away from EA as their service and support both suck dickhole.
been reading on a few forums that theres been problems il try game tomorrow
timmy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #11
nonschoolboy

Domeski Talent's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeriodPain View Post
Yea, I had this issue with Amazon for my dog tag bonus. I chatted with one of the support people on their site and she forwarded my problem on to the marketing team who then sent me a new code. This didn't take very long either.
nonschoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #12
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonschoolboy View Post
Yea, I had this issue with Amazon for my dog tag bonus. I chatted with one of the support people on their site and she forwarded my problem on to the marketing team who then sent me a new code. This didn't take very long either.
Best Buy people got your Amazon dog tags.
We were suppose to get SPECACT kits from BB but that morning EA sent the wrong codes to the wrong supplier. BB got Amazon codes and sent them out to us. I had to call BB after redeeming my code to tell them what happened and I got my SPECACT code that evening.
To top it off they sent me a $10 gift card yesterday because of the screw up.

I haven't heard if EA or Amazon is going to try fix the problem.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
upindat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
good luck trying to get ea to do anything about it. like pulling teeth. I did get two codes for dog tags from amazon. LOVE amazon. they will make it right no matter what!!
Old 11-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
oooz1991

Scott430's Gamercard
I don't know if this will apply to everybody but I'm guessing that it should. I bought mine from Gamestation, called them today and he gave me the number shown below. It's a Battlefield 3 helpline, told him my code said it was already used, gave him the transaction number from my receipt and he asked for an e-mail address. New code in a matter of seconds. Really quick and easy

Number is: 08712003068

Hope this helps
Old 11-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
Stevesmith

Elusive Quarks's Gamercard
If in the uk call EA on 08702 432 435. They gave me a new code within a couple of mins
Stevesmith is offline   Reply With Quote