PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > War of the Worlds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Exclamation Game delisted (only trial-version available)!

This game is no longer available. I'm not sure "when" it was pulled, but I believe it occurred sometime in 2014... which probably isn't a big deal to most people here... seeing the last post before this one was December of 2013!

I had the trial version on my hard drive... and I was looking at the details for it from my games list ( button) and I didn't see the option for full game or price (whichever it would show)... so I checked www.trueachievements.com, and they confirmed what I suspected from the lack of details from the games store: full version no longer available for purchase.

I played the trial version when it first came out, and I thought it was alright... but it was low on my priorities for game purchases. I've heard the game is hard, but I'll never know... so no worries. It's just too bad that there isn't some clause that Microsoft would enforce that games MUST be announced it is being removed from the marketplace 30 days before it happens, and there are weekly reminders on the dashboard for such an event before it happens. Of course, THAT will never happen!!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:38 AM   #2
Ataxia

ChronosKaos's Gamercard
I recently got hold of the game. Pretty sweet.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:39 PM   #3
chaos7

Undead Pixel's Gamercard
Is there still no way of purchasing this game? It's been in my to purchase list for so long, I finally come to buy it and it's gone

chaos7 is offline   Reply With Quote