PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3 > Horde Command Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Numzi

Numzi's Gamercard
Online versus?

I think I heard Rod saying in a Q and A that the new maps werent available for online versus, and that they were intended for horde.

Can anyone confirm this?

Is it true that you can find theese map in, let's say, an online KOTH versus?
Numzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
They will be available for matchmaking November 24th. They are currently only available for Private use. Although you may run across them in Horde or Beast since those do not use the dedicated servers.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
The Dark Ire

The Dark Ire's Gamercard
The 3 new maps in the Horde Command Pack are NOT available on the DEDICATED servers for VERSUS. You can host private matches online with friends, but you won't find them in Quick Match or Ranked Matches. The 3 new maps are only currently available in online matchmaking for Horde and Beast modes.

On a side note, these 3 maps WILL be available for Quick Match and Ranked Match when the new Booster Pack is made available on Thanksgiving day.

Hope that clarifies.
-Syndicate
The Dark Ire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
FamousLastX

FamousLastX's Gamercard
Oh so we can play them in public horde or beast? Did not know that, thanks!!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #5
Phantomzero17

Phantomzero17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamousLastX View Post
Oh so we can play them in public horde or beast? Did not know that, thanks!!
And public versus if you end up in a P2P game. I played some Quick Match Can You Dig It on Azura. I really liked the layout of that map for some reason desided to buy the Season pass today instead of waiting till December before RAAM's Shadow like I had planned just so I could play on the maps sooner.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #6
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Those 3 maps will be available to play on online versus when the Versus Booster Map Pack comes out on November 24.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
cdawgoku

Cdawgoku's Gamercard
when we say versus, we're talking about the other game types TDM, KOTH, CTL etc....
cdawgoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
clocktower is as good as it was before, im surprise to see there is not that much lancer abusing from the top, thats cool, people rush the boom and it gives close quarter battle.

Bullet Marsh is suprisingly fun, it was one of the "not so liked" in GOW1, but the little things they added really make it better.

Azura and Rustland im still waiting to see more of them, so far so good overall...

Blood Drive is exactly what i feared it would be... i mean i already didn't like much the map in GOW2, not because it was THAT bad, actually it was a decent map, but like because people continually voted for it ALL THE TIME wich really gave me an overdose. And worst was in Guardian, too much nade tagging... that was annoying.

But to go back to GOW3... as soon as you get a full team online against another full team, its a game of cat and mouse... lancer lancer lancer... first kill most of the time gives victory to the team that just camp and wait for the timer... at least there is no stalemates like GOW2... but damn its boring... i have no fun to do that....

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
MakoBallistic

MakoBallistic's Gamercard
Im a little confused. If i want to play the 3 Horde maps that have been reworked from GoW2, do i get them with the Booster Pack that recently was released for free, or do I still need the Horde Command Pack for those?

Hater's Gonna Hate, Hacker's Gonna Hack, Douche's Gonna Troll
MakoBallistic is offline   Reply With Quote