PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Who's looking forward to another 100% achievement?

I know I am! Every Rockstar freeroam game on xbox has one and GTA 4 was definitely hardcore yet fun! Just wish they overkill it with the side missions or collectables this time..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Old 11-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Nah not really.....

Edit: actually if its anything like LA Noire's then yes.

Last edited by Annalie; 11-02-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Oh, hell yes! I hope this game is "GAMES FOR WINDOWS!" Love my GTA games, I complete all of them to 100%! I just want none of that stupid multiplayer achievements!

pixels
Old 11-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Damn straight. I've completed every game since GTA3 100%, and I did GTAIV twice.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Of course! You never really beat a GTA game until you get 100%. I only hope they have more unique odd jobs and collectibles that require 100% than GTA IV. In IV, most of it were missions like car theft, races, and friends.

They really need to bring back the Import/Export odd job from the past games. It was much better in the old games where you had to find a bunch of models of cars and take them to either a garage or shipping crane. The main difference between the old games and IV was that in IV, they were all in set locations.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Let's hope they do the list well this time and keep the multiplayer things down to a minimum (yep, multiplayer has been confirmed).

I'd love a 100% achievement, along with many different collectibles, just like GTA:SA. We don't need 200 pigeons again, but rather 400 collectibles of 50 each.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
Maff0

Maff0's Gamercard
even tho i dont like the 100% achievements i just cant let a certain type of games go without getting all achievements. i always had '' games wich were special to me'' like red dead redemption/borderlands/halo/gta/gears wich i just cant put away without getting the full 100 xD
Old 11-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard
i hate 100% achievements when tied with ubisoft or R* the pigeons thing pissed me right off yet on vice city i did 100% as it was fun 100 packaged and the races etc n everything unlocked something else, san andreas i just loved messing about cycling places. looking for hidden vehicles i did everything 100% even GTA 3 i did but 4 bored teh life out of me i hated the whole go pick your mates up for a sausage fest thing i never even completed it i tried about 6 times to get into it but it failed. hopefully this will bring the fun back to GTA and if so then il give it a go, one thing i aint hyped about is multiplayer i prefer GTA as a single player Experience
Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Absolutely looking forward to this! I've 100%ed every 3D GTA so far, yes even the PSP games and the episodes

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #10
Frazerz1990

Frazerz1990's Gamercard
I'm hoping they have a garage you have to park one of every car in for a good reward
Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #11
strontium 71

strontium71's Gamercard
I didn't get the full 1000g in GTAIV because I wasn't that good online. Times have changed and...actually who am I kidding? I'm still not that good online
Old 11-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #12
Masta Mylez

milezdawg's Gamercard
I have enjoyed my time getting %100 in every 3d GTA, including Liberty and Vice City Stories, The Episodes from Liberty City and Chinatown Wars. There was no achievement for getting %100 in TLAD and TBoGT but when it comes to GTA I could care less about achievements. I have sunk in countless hours, scratch that, DAYS into GTA and look forward to do the same in GTA5
Old 11-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
FeatherbottomMR

I don't think I will be 100%...
Old 12-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #14
Slayinfool

No, don't really care about the achievement.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
Bungee

Yurgi Windu's Gamercard
Love 100% Achievements. Hate collectibles.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #16
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
I know I am! Every Rockstar freeroam game on xbox has one and GTA 4 was definitely hardcore yet fun! Just wish they overkill it with the side missions or collectables this time..
You are speaking my language. I Hope they use something like crackdown 2's radar for finding them this time, but the web images on the in game computer are helpful
Old 03-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #17
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post
You are speaking my language. I Hope they use something like crackdown 2's radar for finding them this time, but the web images on the in game computer are helpful

For sure. Well dunno about most people but I for one had a lot of fun collecting the pigeons (did it twice PC too) the only bit I didn't enjoy too much was taking your friends out every other hour just for them to like you 1% more lol. Bring it on.

---

Old 03-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #18
ShadoW zonE

ShadoW zonE1233's Gamercard
I'm really looking forward to this because it's nice to know you have completed everything and saw everything in a game that has so many things to offer!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #19
colt415

colt415's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I hope it's similar to GTA 4 and not RDR gambling is not my thing.

Credit Goes To Xerofox For The Great Sig
Old 03-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #20
AvengingCactus7

bhVII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The pigeon achievements were annoying only because you could accidentally kill them with explosions and you had to use fire arms or explosions to kill them so you had to deal with stars a lot. I don't really mind stars when it comes to stuff like stealing cars because that makes sense. That is, as long as every single car you steal after the first five doesn't net you six stars every single time. That would be annoying.

LOL to the above.
profile picture provided by The Rabbit Suit
Old 04-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
LETtheFLAMESbegin

Send a message via Skype™ to LETtheFLAMESbegin

CaptainK28's Gamercard
As much as I hated some aspects of obtaining the 100% on GTA IV (pigeons and making everyone like you just that little bit more), it was a great achievement when I did finally get it so I really hope that GTA V offers the same!

Managing Editor to http://www.Zero1Gaming.com
Game Reviews and Articles can be found at http://www.kirstysays.tumblr.com

6 Completed Retail Games.
1 Completed Arcade Game.

Old 04-08-2012, 05:32 AM   #22
Warren17

GoLeafsGo TML's Gamercard
If they put collectibles make 4 sets of 50 each. No stupid friends and strangers things. Put the import/export thing back in.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
DexterKnowsBest

dexterknowsbest's Gamercard
Since GTA III I have completed every GTA game with 100%. I will do it again with GTA V - even if it doesn't get me an achievement
Old 04-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #24
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren17 View Post
If they put collectibles make 4 sets of 50 each. No stupid friends and strangers things. Put the import/export thing back in.

I quite enjoyed the stranger missions and their little stories but the friends thing did get VERY annoying after awhile.

---

Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumMelanin View Post
Oh, hell yes! I hope this game is "GAMES FOR WINDOWS!" Love my GTA games, I complete all of them to 100%! I just want none of that stupid multiplayer achievements!
lol oh my, i love GTA but please no multiplayer achievements (highly doubt i will get that wish). i have so much fun screwing around in single player, weather doing missions or not. however, i do not have fun with a bunch of future serial killers running me over with cars and trolling the shit out of missions.

when i did try GTA online, it just felt like i was playing with a bunch of children. there seem to be a good number of douches who get the lame achievements on MP, then proceed to play it everyday making it impossible for other people.. the regular deathmatch thing i tried was pretty fun, but the lobby takes about 3 days of food and water to ready up..

* also i enjoyed the friends aspect of GTAIV. i could see what you mean by them getting a little annoying after a while, if you are trying to get the like% up. but personally i had fun taking them out on dates, or to the strip club n shit. if you honestly dont like them, just kill them. i know i killed michelle on the first date after she took the coke on that elizibeta mission. michelle "kate" whatever she calls herself, i asked her out on a date. drove the car into a river and jumped out :P. when you call their phone its "disconected" ahahahah. yess success

Last edited by niko da bos; 04-12-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #26
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I'll enjoy going for 100% in this game I just hope there's more side missions and less collectables (200 was to much).

If they do have that many collectables hopefully they'll be items like 50 of this and 50 of that and I pray there's an in game reward for collecting them.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

Old 07-13-2012, 05:45 AM   #27
GrimSovereignty

Send a message via Skype™ to GrimSovereignty

GrimSovereignty's Gamercard

I would like to get it, I didn't really try in the 4th one so I might as well try in the 5th.
Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision? - Huey Freeman

Old 08-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #28
MoRICH MAN 300

MoRICH MAN 300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
100% achievement for gta 5 confirmed. I had fun going for this achievement in gta 4 I'm going do it again for gta 5.

Special Thanks to Rajeanero For The Sig
Old 08-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #29
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I'm up for it. Shouldn't be too bad, GTA IV and RDR were a walk in the park.

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #30
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'm up for it. Shouldn't be too bad, GTA IV and RDR were a walk in the park.
LA Noire is even easier. I think this will be one of the most fun filled achievements of this year!

---

Closed Thread