PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
SimonMartin

WorryingSaucer5's Gamercard
Soviet Mission 7 - Failed to award achievement

I've just completed mission 7 (ok it was on easy), but have not been given the achievement. Now every point counts and I'd quite like my 20 points. Redoing the mission would be a pain, but I'm sure I could do it; however I can't see how I can because the auto save has registered that I've completed the mission so just starts me on mission 8.

Does any one know how I can get the points that should have been awarded to me, or how I can replay that level (without starting a new game)
SimonMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
budi

Same problem here

I've got the same problem, achievements not unlocking during missions. I noticed that I got the achievements for mission 1 till 6 but chapter select only shows I've completed 1 till 4. I restarted from mission 4 and got all the achievements for the Soviets. But now with the Allies I've got the same problem at mission 7. Got tired of this and started Rising Sun. Got the first 2 achievements and again not the 3rd. Now I look at chapter select and I can only choose the first mission.

I'm going to give up on this game. It's quite weird there seems to be only a few people having problems with this. I'm now at least glad to read I'm not the only one out there

Oh yeah, I was also playing on easy. I'm not good at strategy games but like to play one every year or so. Got this game for just 6 euro (7 dollar?) so I thought I would give it a try.
budi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
budi

Disk destroyed

Just did the best thing I could do with this game: destroyed the game disc. That way I cannot get frustrated anymore about the numerous bugs it has. Getting 26 out of 50 achievements is already a huge achievement and shouldn't try to beat that. Also better not lend it out to friends or also don't want to sell it.
budi is offline   Reply With Quote