PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Intel Guide - 56k warning

Intel Guide

Notes:
-Finished all intel
- Looking for suggestions to make the guide "cleaner" and 56k friendly

Black Tuesday (5)

1. Inside the apartment building, proceed past the chopper crashed into the wall. The intel is in the room to the right, on the ground.

2. In the jewellery store, go down the stairs to the 1st floor (ground) and the intel is behind you to the right, on the display desk.

3. Right as you enter the Stock Exchange building, the intel is to the left on a table, behind where the ammo crates are.

4. On the stock exchange floor, it is on the desk in the far right corner, closest to the stairs you climb to proceed to the next objective.

5. At the top of the stock exchange, on the desk below the radio tower in between a bunch of other equipment

Hunter Killer (2)

1. After boarding the submarine, enter the first bunker, and it will be on the counter in the far right of the bunker.

2. In the area with the catwalks and enemies with laser sights on their guns, move up to the 2nd level of the platform. The intel is in the far back to the right.

Persona Non Grata (4)

1. After exiting the building, it is on top of an equipment stash to the right side of the courtyard.

2. After leaving the courtyard, you will enter a street area. Go up the steps into a home on the right, and the intel is sitting on a table in the bedroom.

3. Right after Price leads you down the stairs to control the UGV, look to the left side of the crate where the UGV is in and the intel is sitting on the barrel there.

4. After your UGV gets destroyed, run out and you will see a playground to your left. The intel is sitting on top of the slide.

Turbulence (2)

1. On the plane, after the zero-g sequence, go down the stairs and it is to your right on the counter.

2. After exiting the plane crash, proceed forward until you reach the log. The intel will be in the snow in front of the log.

Back on the Grid (3)

1. After you take the sniper post to cover Price and Soap’s advancement, they will be compromised and you will be asked to move up. Go into the same building that they had breached and the intel will be in the back of the room.

2. In the favela area with all the small houses and rooftops, the intel is inside a home on the ground floor on the left side of this area.

3. At the end of the mission, inside the church at the back on the table.

Mind the Gap (3)

1. Shortly after the start of the mission, inside the building that your teammates breach and clear, on a barrel

2. At the big dock area, on the right side you will see stairs leading to a somewhat long catwalk. Follow the catwalk and into the room where the intel is.

3. After the train crash and you proceed to the long escalator (where the enemy drops the grenade down), get to the top and the intel is behind the store counter on the ground.

Goalpost (3)

1. After moving up the beach and the wall, you will find a trashed plane to your right. The intel is inside the plane.

2. Just before the barbed wire roadblocks stops your tank, there is a L-shaped wall/nook just outside a large building on the corner of the street. The intel is sitting on a table inside the nook.

3. After reaching the abandoned convey, entered the blasted building and the intel is on the right side of the room on a desk.

Return to Sender (3)

1. On the 2nd floor of the blue building in the first area where you use the remote chopper gunner.

2. In the room where you capture Waarabi, it is sitting on the desk at the back.

3. As you’re making your way to the secondary LZ, the intel is inside a little shack outside a larger house (The area immediately after the enemies push the exploding car down the incline).

Bag and Drag (4)

1. On the windowsill on the 2nd floor of the bookstore.

2. Inside the “Café de Paris” in the courtyard with the RPG’s firing at you from the stairs.

3. When you get flashbanged in the catacombs, the intel is sitting on a box on the left side of the room.

4. When pursuing Volk, after climbing up the ladder and out of the catacombs, follow the one-way path. The intel is in the corner on some crates immediately after passing the paintings propped against the wall

Guides:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Guide + Roadmap

Last edited by Neomop; 11-05-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Neomop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Iron Lady (2)

1. In the big open area with the big monument in the middle, there is a greenhouse on the left. Go inside and up the stairs. The intel is at the top of the stairs

2. After the 2nd AC130 sequence where you end up at the bridge, the intel is inside the bus on the bridge.

Eye of the Storm (2)

1. In the first street you come across (You and Soap will snipe 2 guys by a truck), Soap will tell you to rush into a building across the street to avoid the chopper. The intel is on the desk in this shop.

2. In the courtyard where the helicopter with the APC and a lot of enemies are, it is sitting on one the table with the large umbrella behind the monument.

Blood Brothers (1)

1. Inside the shop (where you put down Soap and Price carries him) on the right side by the window, on the ground.

Stronghold (2)

1. As you’re escaping the stronghold, you’ll come across a rather large room with TV monitors and some computer servers with enemies. The intel is in a closet room in this area on a cabinet.

2. Proceed outside from the last intel, and follow the stairs on the right side. Continue on this path until you get to the next building. The intel is sitting on a crate here.

Scorched Earth (5)

1. In the first office area you come across, it is on the desk on the left side of the room by the windows.

2. After reaching the roof of the Reisdorf building (the rooftop you snipe and A10 for Granite team), the intel is behind the fence on the north-east side of the rooftop by the AC/power generators.

3. After rappelling down the building, the intel is inside the shop just ahead of the crashed chopper, on the counter.

4. After taking out the tank with the RPG, go up the left side of the large street. The intel is inside the “Teknik Deutschlan” building.

5. After getting out of the collapsed building, fight through the next area. You will run across a lobby and breach a door. Before heading up the staircase, look underneath the stairwell for the intel.

Down the Rabbit Hole (2)

1. In the first open area with the large machinery and conveyor belt, go into the office area on the left side. The intel is on the cabinet in here.

2. Immediately after rescuing the president, turn around and look in the alcove behind you. The intel is on the barrel here.

Dust to Dust (3)

1. After making your way into the hotel and up the escalator, turn around and go to the bar to find the intel sitting on the table.

2. After exiting the elevator and taking your armor off, continue up the hallway into the room with the large poker table. The intel is on the poker table.

3. The last intel is on the counter of the Oasis bar, shortly after passing the large piano in the hallway.

Guides:

Last edited by Neomop; 11-05-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
EL3ANOR

EL3ANOR's Gamercard
Great work, many thanks.
Missing 3
Old 11-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
gamefreakx89

gamefreakx89's Gamercard
thanks for this. definitely gonna use it.
gamefreakx89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
StressMan

StressMan's Gamercard
This is already up? Great work.
StressMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
GusACDCBR

GusACDCBR's Gamercard
please make a video a son as possible
thanks
GusACDCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, but is there anyway you can make the images a tad smaller? The site does it for me, but loading up the images is always a pain in the ass.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #8
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
Thanks I will totally use this............. Tuesday, when the game comes out.....
cHRiSCOe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Good job!

Toooooo many pictures at once, this efffn site crashes haha. Anywayz nice work Neomop. Only need to find the last intel and we're good. A certified "sticky" already.

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 11-05-2011 at 02:32 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
Lekes

LEKES's Gamercard
Nice guide! Thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
These screenshots are really good, you must have a good capture card to allow such clear shots. A video would be awesome, but these will do.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #12
JASEL84

COD MASTAH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great job especially that game is not out yet

Prestige 10: Modern Warfare
Prestige 10: World at War
Prestige 10: Modern Warfare 2
Prestige 14: Black Ops
Prestige 14: Modern Warfare 3

Real gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCDxvRFGp0&feature=plcp
JASEL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #13
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Nice work OP.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #14
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Thanks for the support. I have taken into consideration of the large images and I'm going to replace them with thumbnail links instead.

EDIT: Actually, on second thought, I want to get some more people's opinion on this. I have these images hosted on Imageshack/Imgur, and if I use the thumbnail links, it's a more tedious process to go through to view the whole image (like 3-4 extra clicks?). Anyone have a good middle-ground solution?

Guides:

Last edited by Neomop; 11-05-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #15
xXxRoJiNxXx

Did you get the achievement for it?

xXxRoJiNxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #16
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neomop View Post
Thanks for the support. I have taken into consideration of the large images and I'm going to replace them with thumbnail links instead.

EDIT: Actually, on second thought, I want to get some more people's opinion on this. I have these images hosted on Imageshack/Imgur, and if I use the thumbnail links, it's a more tedious process to go through to view the whole image (like 3-4 extra clicks?). Anyone have a good middle-ground solution?
You could make a video similar to a slide show and have the pics in there as the slides. You click one link and you have everything in order, or if they have "Acts" like in MW2 make separate videos for each act.
30000 Gamerscore: A Knife to the Heart-50G (AC: Brotherhood)

GT: AtR ZacAttack
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #17
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
I have a complete Vid but i cant upload to YT until 08.11 .....

regards
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Sorry, but i can´t see anything on the picture at the second intel of the Airplanecrash...
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #19
credible

RuntherCredible's Gamercard
This is so much appriciated, OP. Loving the effort, and it's really a huge help. Thanks!

"For he did not know that beyond the lake he called home lies a deeper, darker ocean green, where waves are both wilder and more serene. To its ports I've been. To its ports I've been."
credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Nice work.

A guide wasnt even necessary, these are the easiest intels to find out of all the CODs.

Its also the best campaign out of all of them. I though BF3s was good, but this blew it away.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #21
JPetrillo

Heads up. Mind the Gap might be glitched or something. Mine said 2 out of 2 found in game, but there are really three in that level!
JPetrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #22
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetrillo View Post
Heads up. Mind the Gap might be glitched or something. Mine said 2 out of 2 found in game, but there are really three in that level!
It will say x/2 from the start of the level to the train part. After the train crashes, it will give you the last x/1, but it will still be part of the "Mind the Gap" mission.

Guides:

Old 11-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #23
redapocalypse04

RedApoc004's Gamercard
Nice guide. I thought you could put images inside spoiler tags.
redapocalypse04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #24
Julius

Damo Dude's Gamercard
http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/...e-3/index.html videos of all the locations broken down in to levels if it helps
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #25
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Requesting sticky if possible, this guide is pretty much all done. Will ask for permission to use someone's vid guide to add on at the top later on.

Guides:

Old 11-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
zambeezi

Zambeezi's Gamercard
Thanks, mate! This will come in handy as I've missed a couple.
zambeezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
CFC07

Send a message via MSN to CFC07

cfc0708's Gamercard

Great Guide

CFC07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #28
Fully Avenged

fully avenged's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetrillo View Post
You should really have this highlighted next to Mind the Gap in the intel section. Some people may pick up two intel and continue playing thinking they have them all for that level. I almost skipped over the third one a minute ago because I didn't realise it was a glitch.

Just constructive criticism.

Fully Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #29
Doctor K

Doc Showtime's Gamercard
Great job on the guide. The pics were fantastic.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #30
DaCameraMan

DaCameraMan's Gamercard
Thank you for the intel locations.