PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #331
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal2807 View Post
I hate the game for killing Soap NOPOOOOOOOO SAD face
Ever heard of spoiler tags bro?

TumblrAnime ListHummingbirdYouTube
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94 View Post
from the getcko
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:07 AM   #332
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

I hate the game for making lv 31 guns insanely hard to get, I go through 1-30 in under 5 hours of gameplay, but it will take another 5 for 31.
30000 Gamerscore: A Knife to the Heart-50G (AC: Brotherhood)

GT: AtR ZacAttack
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #333
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Got an assault juggernaught in a care package, it lasted seconds because some fool in my team decided to try and collect a decoy care package which had been in our spawn for ages. The explosion and a few bullets and it was all over lol
flashbangandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #334
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacAttack159357 View Post
I hate the game for making lv 31 guns insanely hard to get, I go through 1-30 in under 5 hours of gameplay, but it will take another 5 for 31.
You mean it takes a long time to level up in Spec Ops? I hear ya, It gets so tedious and boring at level 40 and up...

Quote:
from the getcko
Old 11-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #335
Aplg8

Aplg8's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal2807 View Post
I hate the game for killing xxxxxxx NOPOOOOOOOO SAD face

This will teach me to not come to the bitching thread before I buy the game

a**
Old 11-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #336
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
You mean it takes a long time to level up in Spec Ops? I hear ya, It gets so tedious and boring at level 40 and up...
I mean weapon level for gold camo. I am lv 39 in Spec ops and I still have a lot of 15s left so I don't mind too much.
30000 Gamerscore: A Knife to the Heart-50G (AC: Brotherhood)

GT: AtR ZacAttack
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #337
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacAttack159357 View Post
I mean weapon level for gold camo. I am lv 39 in Spec ops and I still have a lot of 15s left so I don't mind too much.
Oh, that. I'm stuck on Level 30 for the PPM901 and the ACR... I've been playing every game with them and go 20-5ish frequently, but it still went up only about halfway... Bleh, I want my Gold Camo...

Quote:
from the getcko
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #338
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'll get Gold camo on a gun and probably never use it I seem to just put Snow on and leave it.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #339
Odiumruse

Send a message via AIM to Odiumruse Send a message via MSN to Odiumruse Send a message via Yahoo to Odiumruse

OdiumRuse's Gamercard
  1. The Constant Lag, Even though I have a good net speed
  2. Campers, Every damn game Campers, even on KC when you're meant to run to get the tag, They camp, even losing in Domination, they fckin Camp
  3. Advanced UAV not showing up Assasin users
  4. The shit maps.
  5. Glitchy spec ups where it'll randomly lag then screw up.
  6. Sitrep Pro - Stupid idea.
  7. Last Chance still in the game.
  8. Campers
  9. Lack of hardcore game modes
  10. Campers
  11. People who think they're clever and original for having buttons in their clan tag. I seriously wonder if they're actually retarded people who have issues.
  12. Oh and Campers.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #340
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Oh, that. I'm stuck on Level 30 for the PPM901 and the ACR... I've been playing every game with them and go 20-5ish frequently, but it still went up only about halfway... Bleh, I want my Gold Camo...
Level 30 to 31 is only about 60k points. Getting 2-3k per match, you should be able to get gold in about 30 games
Old 11-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #341
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Going forward Infinity Ward, take a page from Treyarch in your campaigns. Make collecting this ridiculous Intel worth something!! With each piece you collect you get some neat background story. Treyarch did a fantastic job with that in BOps.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 AM   #342
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
Level 30 to 31 is only about 60k points. Getting 2-3k per match, you should be able to get gold in about 30 games
Only? Only 30 games? Also, that implies I get every kill during those games with the weapon and stuff from objectives aren't taken into account.

Perhaps 30 is a small amount in general, but just looking at that makes me not want to try. I'll probably unlock it over time, not by intentionally going for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules the great View Post
Going forward Infinity Ward, take a page from Treyarch in your campaigns. Make collecting this ridiculous Intel worth something!! With each piece you collect you get some neat background story. Treyarch did a fantastic job with that in BOps.
Indeed. I quite liked that and spent a good amount of time reading up on that. Just finding and getting all the intel on my own as an accomplishment is rewarding enough to me though, since I am a completionist by heart.

Quote:
from the getcko

Last edited by Ice Car; 11-23-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #343
Guitarr Steve

Send a message via AIM to Guitarr Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Guitarr Steve

Docter Peppa's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules the great View Post
I don't honestly think Infinity Ward will ever make intel have any purpose other than earning 1000. I've just gotten used to it honestly.
It's like those parents who have their first kid, the kid is wonderful, exceeds in every aspect, then they have a second, it fails at life, sure they'll still love it, but inside they think "Oh fuck, what happened?"

Guitarr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #344
Tarento

Tarento7386's Gamercard
1. Okay, either the game (for multiplayer) doesn't show if someone has a crappy connection, or the lag is HORRENDOUS for every game. Why does it seem like bullets curve?
2. Campers
3. Quick scopers (At least in black ops, you had to line up the sight)
4. The enemies blend in too well with the backgrounds (It's realistic, yes, but I can't kill shit on interstate)
5. How come sometimes you spawn so damn far from flag A or C in domination?
6. The maps are too damn small. Yes, they have to be for Survival mode, but damn it, maps are small and crap.
7. Why can't our buddies join us by themselves? Why do we have to send an invite?
8. You can't see the opponent's combat record
9. Overpowered Type 95 + autoaim = YOU'VE DONE GOOFED INFINITY WARD!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #345
Cthulhu73

Fuckin Quickscopers.

They destroyed MW2 and probably will this. I appreciate sniping is a game style. But it should be that, staying high or concealed and sniping people who pass . Sometimes you hit sometimes you miss.
But fuckin quickscope is the most cowardly way to play ever and the folk who made this game need to patch or eradicate it. Some of us like running around with assault rifles having a good game , we do ....until we come up against a quick scoper , you begin to fire your rounds , get the first shots off and he just pulls his trigger once without aiming, hits your bootlace and your dead.....WTF.

YOUR FUCKING COWARDS QUICKSCOPERS.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #346
keung

keung360's Gamercard
Seems like the recent patching has made me unable to find any games. Pre-patch I was able to find a TDM game in a heartbeat, but now all it does it scan through 50ms, 75ms, etc. without finding anything. When I try KC all it says is "No games found". Very annoying.

Also, all this talk about lag compensation seems to trigger for everyone else but me. Because I can't find any games anymore (I'm in Norway btw), I now always get matched up with people from any other corners of the earth where I have 1-2 signal. And I RARELY have a chance to react when going around corners etc. It's like everyone is pre-firing at all times. Just now I was playing on a US server and I tried to knife some guy in his back only to realise nothing was happening until he turned around and shot me in the face a second later. On the killcam it looked as if I just stood behind him like an r-tard waiting for him to shoot me. To be honest, I feel waaay comfy playing with 4 signal.

Matchmaking in this game is a huge load of fail.
keung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #347
Animal Mother

Animal Mother 1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu73 View Post
Fuckin Quickscopers.

They destroyed MW2 and probably will this. I appreciate sniping is a game style. But it should be that, staying high or concealed and sniping people who pass . Sometimes you hit sometimes you miss.
But fuckin quickscope is the most cowardly way to play ever and the folk who made this game need to patch or eradicate it. Some of us like running around with assault rifles having a good game , we do ....until we come up against a quick scoper , you begin to fire your rounds , get the first shots off and he just pulls his trigger once without aiming, hits your bootlace and your dead.....WTF.

YOUR FUCKING COWARDS QUICKSCOPERS.
you sound like me man, I don't play it online, I got the achievements though, pretty fun, I did survival/spec ops with my brother. The quicker you realize XBL is overtaken by nerds that only care about score you'll get it.

I haven't played online since COD4. I get mad when I run out there, (kind of like ELPRESADOR) and they're in the back of their spawn. I thoroughly enjoyed maps like AMBUSH where there weren't 10 buildings and everyone fought in the middle and had UAV so you know where to go and people didn't creep. Hence, Mw3 has about 400-750K play Multiplayer, Cod4 had 1M+ after two years, the day before MW2.

It's pretty phenomenal if you think how they have made like 7 call of duty's, and made really only1 good one, and now they're on the top. 1 out of 7; that's 14.29%. and now they break records every year and people follow blindly.

And BTW, I have the game, all of the achievements, but no multiplayer score; my opinions are largely gathered and substantiated through watching my brother, and ELPRESADOR play. But I did play COD4 and MW2 online but I HATED the latter.

If I do opt to play games, I usually enjoy games like PAC-Man, Open Season, and Night at the Museum, etc. I know I might be creepy watching a grown man play kids games, but I have 10x more fun when I play games I can laugh at. Plus my brother is one of the Achievement people.

Last edited by Animal Mother; 11-23-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #348
Hallowgraves

hollowedgrave's Gamercard
I like how they added all the MW2 killstreaks to the prestige challenges but didn't bother to make challenges for the new killstreaks in the prestige category.

Infinity Ward half-assing their game once again.
Hallowgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #349
Pembo 1996

Pembo 1996's Gamercard
I'm getting sick and tired of spawning into death, whether it's because the enemies are looking or running into the place I have spawned, or because the game has for some reason decided it would be funny to respawn me into a road with an enemy stealth bomber above my head.

I also hate how many people are using the support kill-streak package. I bet it looked good when they first made it; however, I thought that the game was supposed to reward people who took things slow, accurate and tactical, not for every noob who runs into the fray of the battle, blindfiring and getting one kill in every single one of their 39 deaths. There seems to be a constant flood of UAV's and Stealth Bomber's in every game, because these rookies can't manage anything better than a 3-kill streak. Throw in the bad spawning, and things seem to get a lot worse.

Finally, a minor annoyance. I was playing Down the Rabbit Hole the other day, in the bit in the lift. The lift is tilted upwards to the right, meaning anything that it placed on the floor will roll down to the left. On Veteran, I was quite displeased when I died because, to my amazement, a grenade had been thrown into the lift and was rolling up the slanted floor, towards me, defying all rules of gravity.
Pembo 1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #350
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Support class is boring, imo. Since killstreaks stack, Assault is a breeze, and much more rewarding.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #351
Warren17

GoLeafsGo TML's Gamercard
Quote:
Ever heard of spoiler tags bro?
The game has being out for over 2 weeks now. If someone hasn't finished the campaign by now, chances are they never will. Also if you have not bought the game yet, you should be going to a review site.
Warren17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #352
Twitch142

Twitch v2's Gamercard
My new complaint now, aside from the terrible spawns, quickscope and curving bullets, is the freaking striker. It seems to fire faster then my AR and hit far outside of the range it should. People running around with scavenger and the striker blasting people from half way across the map it seems.

And not that we need more examples of bad spawns, but, I was playing domination and defending A. I got killed by three attackers. Where did it spawn me? Not two feet from my dead body again surrounded by the same three people. Such horse plop!!

Last edited by Twitch142; 11-23-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Twitch142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #353
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren17 View Post
The game has being out for over 2 weeks now. If someone hasn't finished the campaign by now, chances are they never will. Also if you have not bought the game yet, you should be going to a review site.
Still, common courtesy. Maybe someone got the game but has only been playing multiplayer. I would at least wait a month before starting to post spoilers without the tags.

Quote:
from the getcko
Old 11-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #354
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Still, common courtesy. Maybe someone got the game but has only been playing multiplayer. I would at least wait a month before starting to post spoilers without the tags.
Exactly. I haven't finished the single player yet so avoiding spoilers is my priority

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 11-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #355
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch142 View Post
My new complaint now, aside from the terrible spawns, quickscope and curving bullets, is the freaking striker. It seems to fire faster then my AR and hit far outside of the range it should. People running around with scavenger and the striker blasting people from half way across the map it seems.

And not that we need more examples of bad spawns, but, I was playing domination and defending A. I got killed by three attackers. Where did it spawn me? Not two feet from my dead body again surrounded by the same three people. Such horse plop!!
Striker is definitely awesome...but only within a certain area. Most maps are too big for it.

If you haven't finished campaign yet, but are significantly playing the MP, you are lazy.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #356
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
If you haven't finished campaign yet, but are significantly playing the MP, you are lazy.
Played 6 hours multiplayer total so not really significant here either way there's other games to play aside from COD's campaign

Though I agree about anyone that's only played MP on this.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 11-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #357
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Played 6 hours multiplayer total so not really significant here either way there's other games to play aside from COD's campaign

Though I agree about anyone that's only played MP on this.
Agreed.

If you've put like 68 hours into MP, but haven't touched the SP, that's your own damn fault.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #358
DeviousD

Send a message via MSN to DeviousD

Devious Damion's Gamercard
As far as im concerned the Call of Duty franchise is dead I personally will not be buying any more COD games after purchasing Modern Warfail 3 the multiplayer is buy far the worst yet just like Black ops. COD died with Infinty Ward.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #359
GamesFreak999

GamesFreak999's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiumruse View Post
  1. The Constant Lag, Even though I have a good net speed
  2. Campers, Every damn game Campers, even on KC when you're meant to run to get the tag, They camp, even losing in Domination, they fckin Camp
  3. Advanced UAV not showing up Assasin users
  4. The shit maps.
  5. Glitchy spec ups where it'll randomly lag then screw up.
  6. Sitrep Pro - Stupid idea.
  7. Last Chance still in the game.
  8. Campers
  9. Lack of hardcore game modes
  10. Campers
  11. People who think they're clever and original for having buttons in their clan tag. I seriously wonder if they're actually retarded people who have issues.
  12. Oh and Campers.
1. Advanced UAV is the same as normal UAV, it only shows you what direction they're facing when it scans. Assassin is basically Cold-blooded from MW2. They hide you from any type of UAV scans.

2.It's not Last Stand/Chance. It's Final Stand/Chance (which you get after 4? deaths in a row) you get back up if you last long enough (which you rarely will)

3. Hardcore is still in, but it's a joke.
(Me when testing HC S&D: 'Seriously? Team Killing is back in S&D? WHY??!!')

4. That damn FMG9 Akimbo + Steady Aim combo really grinds my gears it's basically G18s with a different name and skin even though they are in the game.

So yeah it phails atm... and probably for sometime.

Arcade: 4 (Harm's Way, Full House Poker, DR2: Case Zero, Pac-Man CE DX)

Retail: 4 (Borderlands, Halo Reach, MW2, Oblivion)

Retail + DLC: 1 (MW2)

Currently Playing on: MW3, Borderlands, Brink.

If you want help on a game i've listed send my GT (GamesFreak999) a quick message stating which game and what you want doing.

I will never do boosting lobbies unless it is for a certain game's multiplayer 'cheevos. (Aka: COD:WAW MP 'cheevos)
GamesFreak999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #360
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Team Killing > Ricochete.

Some idiot teammate steps in front of you while your in ADS, waiting for an enemy to pop out from around the corner...you take a shot...you die?

That doesn't make sense. The idiot who stepped in front of your bullet should die, just like in real life.