PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #1501
ExDeath928

ExDeath928's Gamercard
Too many moments where I see myself getting killed twice in the same killcam.
ExDeath928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #1502
SNIPERUPHIGH

sniper up high's Gamercard
Fucking hate ite when they dont put new map of terminal in all fucking playlists

y not
Old 07-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #1503
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Just a few quick complaints, why does the heli not get any damn flares? in 1 game ealier i got 3 in the same game & each 1 was taken down within about 5 seconds, way too easy too shoot down imo. Another complaint is stalker & the invincibility bullshit players seemingly get while moving about & shooting, this coupled with the lag compensator makes sum players seem almost unkillable unless they don't see you.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #1504
StayonTarget
Too-Rye-Ay

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
This thread has more posts than the MW2 one. Haha

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #1505
ObiWanKenRoby

ObiWanKenRoby's Gamercard
Fucking people running around with RPG's. That has to be my main gripe. It's so much worse than the noob tubers on MW2. That and the occasional quickscoper's i'll run into (though it seems like if i get them its in 1 day, the next couple days i'll see only a few)
Old 07-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #1506
Cthulhu73

Being 1 kill off a big killstreak reward , only for the twelve Stealth Bomber to come over and kill you after you evaded the others. And the Stealth Bomb guy has like 5 kills and a ton of assists whilst you have a whole load of kills without dying. Why or why are Stealth Bombers so asy to get. And don't get me started on the Multi EMP thing, clans seem to do that. Hence me leaving when I See them in lobbies. I mean what bunch of sad twats constantly has 4 EMPs on standby....really.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #1507
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
This thread has more posts than the MW2 one. Haha
What do you expect? It's freaking MW2.5 for Christ's sake.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #1508
MrKilljoy187x

MrKilljoy187x's Gamercard
I Love All Call of Duty Games, That is Till a Stupid #$%&ing Grenade Kills me
MrKilljoy187x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #1509
essentre

Playing 3 v 3 today on Aground, the other team was camping the shit out of the side where you can go right into the cave. Trophy system and all. They can cover every entrance with ease. It was so damn frustrating... f#cking move around!!
essentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #1510
StayonTarget
Too-Rye-Ay

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
What do you expect? It's freaking MW2.5 for Christ's sake.
Now with 10% more bullshit!

Old 07-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #1511
Cthulhu73

AGROUND and GETAWAY are awful maps, theres clutter everywhere. You cannot run without bumping into a table or rock, its so annoying. Face Off maps should be free of all that clutter.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #1512
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
Raged at my team today, playing kill confirmed and a few people leave so it ended up a 4 on 4.

We won 32-22, I re-watched the game in my vault and I got 32 Kills and confirmed 28 of them! my useless team mates were just running past tags. Why not just play regular TDM?
mushblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #1513
Cthulhu73

Also Seriously what is wrong with the frags ???? You play on DOME, throw a stun or flashbang and get a hit marker, I instantly throw a grenande to the same spot and get no kill, a hit mark if lucky. And how the fuck can a Blast shield protect you from a grenade. Its a fucking mask thats all, Ive even had Blast shield hitmarkers show up when Ive hit them with a predator.

Oh yeah, I know its a matter of opinion but why choos the wankiest Map from MW2 as a free bonus ( thank fuck it was free ) TERMINAL is horrid. There was far better choices like KARACHI, INVASION , UNDERPASS or even AFGHAN they could have gone with. Why all the love for TERMINAL ???
Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #1514
xbox360freak222

xbox360freak222's Gamercard
terminal is so bad in domanation u just get spawn killed really bad its compleatly not aceptable but then again its infinty ward's bs
Old 07-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #1515
I R BFOG

xBFOGx's Gamercard
Just finished the this AWFUL campaign on veteran in under 6 hours. First play-through on easy was 4.5 hours. One of the worst games ive ever played. Seriously, walk 5 steps plane crash, another 5 steps train crash, submarine crash, helicopter crash, Eiffel tower crash, explosions, falling off buildings, slow mo scenes. Give me a fucken break. Boring and predictable and adds absolutely nothing to the series. Over-dramatized, overhyped shit, completely forgettable rubbish.

I wish MW1 was the last COD game i played because its all been downhill from there. COD 4 was brilliant campaign but this campaign is just... umm... I think I've already blocked it from my memory.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #1516
StayonTarget
Too-Rye-Ay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu73 View Post
Oh yeah, I know its a matter of opinion but why choos the wankiest Map from MW2 as a free bonus ( thank fuck it was free ) TERMINAL is horrid. There was far better choices like KARACHI, INVASION , UNDERPASS or even AFGHAN they could have gone with. Why all the love for TERMINAL ???
Quickscoper fan favorite... doesn't mean the map is good.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #1517
XIIIth Deity

XIIIth Deity's Gamercard
Overall I like mw3 a lot more than mw2, but alas it still has its downs, such as:
Stalker, stealth bomber on support streaks, snipers who quick scope at a rate at which u can call it spraying, using the kick profficiency hoping one of their bullets will get them a kill ( where's the skill gone to), I MISS MY INTERVENTION, dead mans hand, overkill, and terminal as the 'fan favorite'.. I'd pick hIghrise and day of the year!

Other than that, it's pretty much an upgraded version of mw2 with less bullsh
XIIIth Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:52 AM   #1518
SilentStrike011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIIth Deity View Post
Overall I like mw3 a lot more than mw2, but alas it still has its downs, such as:
Stalker, stealth bomber on support streaks, snipers who quick scope at a rate at which u can call it spraying, using the kick profficiency hoping one of their bullets will get them a kill ( where's the skill gone to), I MISS MY INTERVENTION, dead mans hand, overkill, and terminal as the 'fan favorite'.. I'd pick hIghrise and day of the year!

Other than that, it's pretty much an upgraded version of mw2 with less bullsh
"Less Bullshit" Whattttt?
2 questions, Have you honestly played the game? If yes, Are you actually serious?
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #1519
XIIIth Deity

XIIIth Deity's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStrike011 View Post
"Less Bullshit" Whattttt?
2 questions, Have you honestly played the game? If yes, Are you actually serious?
I played mw2 on both pc and Xbox, and I find the community on mw2 a bunch of pricks to be honest.. Not saying mw3 doesn't have any bullsh, I just find it less.. I guess you have another opinion
Old 08-01-2012, 04:32 AM   #1520
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So I just logged on, after having not been on in a while...its telling me I have to re-download all the DLC maps...is this normal?

Edit: Nvm...was missing like 8 maps...thats why

Last edited by MxPx; 08-01-2012 at 04:40 AM.
MxPx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #1521
cjhurt73

m1st3rxblack's Gamercard
Played one game where it was all flashbangs and nube tubes...lol couldnt see but could here fn tubes flying every where.
Needless to say I backed out after starting 1-11

also watched a guy on my team 2 matches later on HC DOM inside the dome spawn kill for a MOAB with his XM jus randomly shooting in the bunker. I stood there and he racked up 21 kills in a matter of 12 seconds...
WTF
cjhurt73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #1522
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanKenRoby View Post
Fucking people running around with RPG's. That has to be my main gripe. It's so much worse than the noob tubers on MW2.
whaaaaaat, wasnt the RPG like a lvl80 unlock? and how in the world could it be worse than a full team of scrubs running danger close one man army unlimitted noob tubes? would you rather get RPG to the face, or have some low life shoot 200+ tubes in the clouds and hit you with 1.

Quote:
I played mw2 on both pc and Xbox, and I find the community on mw2 a bunch of pricks to be honest.. Not saying mw3 doesn't have any bullsh, I just find it less.. I guess you have another opinion
i think the community is the same with any call of duty, its just there is much more to abbuse in MW2 -
  • use intervention, pull LT then RT for EZmode aim assist kill.
  • grenade launcher with danger close for increased explosion damage, and one man army to switch to another noob tube class.
  • if you dont feel like shooting at all you can just run around commando lunging people with the knife across the map.
  • scavenge claymores and spam them at entry points to camp.
i thought the game at its core was so much fun, the weapons + killstreaks almost everything i loved. just take out a few perks and maybe change a couple things, but it never got that attention. i know when i tried MW2 i was way late to the party, i learned the maps by getting spawn trapped by killstreaks and getting thrown into tube lobbies. that game is as dirty as an MP can get in my opinion.

the thing that irked me the most on MW3 was the surplus of death streaks, i cant stand being outplayed by somebody i JUST outplayed lol. i dont know how many damn variations of bitch stand they need.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #1523
ObiWanKenRoby

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
whaaaaaat, wasnt the RPG like a lvl80 unlock? and how in the world could it be worse than a full team of scrubs running danger close one man army unlimitted noob tubes? would you rather get RPG to the face, or have some low life shoot 200+ tubes in the clouds and hit you with 1.

i think the community is the same with any call of duty, its just there is much more to abbuse in MW2 -
  • use intervention, pull LT then RT for EZmode aim assist kill.
  • grenade launcher with danger close for increased explosion damage, and one man army to switch to another noob tube class.
  • if you dont feel like shooting at all you can just run around commando lunging people with the knife across the map.
  • scavenge claymores and spam them at entry points to camp.
i thought the game at its core was so much fun, the weapons + killstreaks almost everything i loved. just take out a few perks and maybe change a couple things, but it never got that attention. i know when i tried MW2 i was way late to the party, i learned the maps by getting spawn trapped by killstreaks and getting thrown into tube lobbies. that game is as dirty as an MP can get in my opinion.

the thing that irked me the most on MW3 was the surplus of death streaks, i cant stand being outplayed by somebody i JUST outplayed lol. i dont know how many damn variations of bitch stand they need.

I guess i should've said the earlier launcher (SMAW maybe?) that can free fire or lock on. I'm sure i see them more than RPG's but any rocket is a one hit kill. I find myself saying "fucking rocket launching bitches" everytime i see the trail of smoke from them or get killed by one haha. Yeah, deathstreaks just need to go away, or at least just have the 5 second boost streaks only instead of Last Stand and fucking Dead Man's Hand
Old 08-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #1524
XIIIth Deity

XIIIth Deity's Gamercard
Quote:
I guess i should've said the earlier launcher (SMAW maybe?) that can free fire or lock on. I'm sure i see them more than RPG's but any rocket is a one hit kill. I find myself saying "fucking rocket launching bitches" everytime i see the trail of smoke from them or get killed by one haha. Yeah, deathstreaks just need to go away, or at least just have the 5 second boost streaks only instead of Last Stand and fucking Dead Man's Hand
People can unlock the RPG with a prestige token for future prestige levels, which enables them to make a class with one at lvl4
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #1525
ObiWanKenRoby

Quote:
People can unlock the RPG with a prestige token for future prestige levels, which enables them to make a class with one at lvl4
Yeah, but the more i think of it, i'm getting killed by SMAW's than rpg. Granted, i do get killed by RPG's too, but not a ton of people seem to want to use that prestige token on a launcher (though people who've prestiged alot usually have i'm guessing). I've only prestiged once so i haven't even considered using a token on a hahaha
Old 08-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #1526
Metaphorically

Metaphorically's Gamercard
There are 3 DLCs with a 4th coming. Which will equal to buying the game again.
Metaphorically is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #1527
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360freak222 View Post
terminal is so bad in domanation u just get spawn killed really bad its compleatly not aceptable but then again its infinty ward's bs

That's what pretty much happened to me earlier.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 08-07-2012 at 01:12 PM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #1528
Cthulhu73

Great Ive got an 11 killstreak I'll just call in my Pave Low... Shit someones blown it up before its even on the map.

AArrrgghhh Ive just been killed by a Stealth Bomber. The guy got 5 kills with it. Although he's only got 7 kills and 25 five deaths and dozens of assists. But he gets a killstreak reward more powerful than my hard effort and work staying alive etc.

Oh well never mind Ive just earned another predator....What ! oh shit that same guy has just EMP'd it. Although he now has died 31 times and got 12 kills..... etc

Can anyone see my point with this rant.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #1529
MattMoses

mattmoses's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu73 View Post
Great Ive got an 11 killstreak I'll just call in my Pave Low... Shit someones blown it up before its even on the map.

AArrrgghhh Ive just been killed by a Stealth Bomber. The guy got 5 kills with it. Although he's only got 7 kills and 25 five deaths and dozens of assists. But he gets a killstreak reward more powerful than my hard effort and work staying alive etc.

Oh well never mind Ive just earned another predator....What ! oh shit that same guy has just EMP'd it. Although he now has died 31 times and got 12 kills..... etc

Can anyone see my point with this rant.
The other day, I called in 4 pavelows and 5 AH-6's in one game. Got a combined 2 kills with them all. Assault is completely worthless in this game.

Also, being EMP'd when you have a MOAB to call in is really frustrating.
MattMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #1530
StayonTarget
Too-Rye-Ay

Quote:
Yeah, but the more i think of it, i'm getting killed by SMAW's than rpg. Granted, i do get killed by RPG's too, but not a ton of people seem to want to use that prestige token on a launcher (though people who've prestiged alot usually have i'm guessing). I've only prestiged once so i haven't even considered using a token on a hahaha
Well I have about 980 Kills with an RPG. :P Only use it because people camp their asses off in a building.