PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #241
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
They are not at all modded clantags. Im sick of ppl saying this when it is not true. google or youtube how to do it so u can see for yourself. I get that its annoying to see but they are not cheating or modding and it seems like all the shit players complain about aimbots etc. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by making things up.
not 'making things up,' its just my personal opinion. that if people have clan tags like that, i wouldnt be surprised if they cheated the system in other ways also. im sure plenty just have one for the fun of it, its not like this bothers me too much. after playing COD4 a couple months ago i cant complain about pettty stuff lol. i was in super jump lobbies, ultra speed and regenerating clip lobbies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Ortega l View Post
i clipped the post because of the spoiler fest, but honestly wtf bro. you had to figure most people havent beat the campaign a week after the game comes out.

my gripe is when i have a great game (25-3) and the connection starts to get all shitty, host migration, lost connection to server---> main menu. like wtf im not sure how COD works when that happens, like if i get credit for the kills / challenges, but thats so lame.

you better believe if i play a terrible game (5-8), that shit wont have any connection issues. i end up getting on a shit team, so i play support and shoot down every enemy aircraft i can see. of course i get match bonus for this garbage, ffs whats wrong with me having a good game? i never get thrown back to the menu during a crap game, only when im doing well.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #242
MattMoses

mattmoses's Gamercard
Spawning needs to be patched immediately. That's two games now where I've been 5 or so kills away from my MOAB, and joy oh joy some guy spawns directly behind me after I kill him.
MattMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #243
Dom7777

Dom7777's Gamercard
My only real problem so far is the spawning, it's really annoying.
Dom7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #244
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMoses View Post
Spawning needs to be patched immediately. That's two games now where I've been 5 or so kills away from my MOAB, and joy oh joy some guy spawns directly behind me after I kill him.
Stop camping then.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #245
MattMoses

mattmoses's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
Stop camping then.
I can't, I just want to sit in corners to earn my killstreaks because its fun not moving!
MattMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:07 AM   #246
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom7777 View Post
My only real problem so far is the spawning, it's really annoying.
It beyond annoying it is making treyarchs system look good.I just played a game of dom we had capped flag a and b they had c it spawns there team at a ours ,what a load of bullshit .of course my p90 from less than a centimter away was not as good as his try hard quickscoping (way to go on leaving that shite in btw )..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:11 AM   #247
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn201 View Post
It beyond annoying it is making treyarchs system look good.I just played a game of dom we had capped flag a and b they had c it spawns there team at a ours ,what a load of bullshit .of course my p90 from less than a centimter away was not as good as his try hard quickscoping (way to go on leaving that shite in btw )..
Thing people don't realize is that you can't just run around the map like an idiot the whole time. Because if you do, you WILL have the enemy spawning behind you. You need to have you and your team hold down one side of the map, so that the other team is constantly spawned on the other side.

And in Domination...only capture A/B or B/C...and hold those two bases down. Never capture all 3, as it randomizes the spawns. If you hold A/B down, the enemy will continually spawn on C, so long as no idiots on your team run into and try to capture C.

These are fundamentals guys, come on.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:44 AM   #248
xxfatty addyxx

Xxfatty addyxx's Gamercard
I hate what Activision did to Infinity Ward, and was a huge supporter of f those pricks and switching to Battlefield. This game though is AWESOME!! It pisses me off that Bobby Kotick is a prime example of corrupt greed and will make millions from this franchise. So I'm torn between not buying this game even though it is amazing and staying with my pact. Screw I'm just gonna buy Skyrim.
xxfatty addyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:01 AM   #249
l Ortega l

l Ortega l's Gamercard
I can only laugh at you idiots who are so mad at me for 'ruining' the game for you. Name calling is going to get you what you want guys, remember that. XD
l Ortega l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:16 AM   #250
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
is nobody else ready to sell their copy of MW3 already like i am? Spawns are fucked, Most weapons are OP, Maps are too small, Glitched lobbies/clan tags, garbage community full of campers, drop shotters, lone wolves in team games. I don't trust Activision to fix anything with the game just like they took absolutely forever with MW2. Reminds me why i hate buying CoD games every year. I honestly want to sell the game but i don't....that and i don't know what i'd sell it towards seeing as i'm already picking up Skyrim tomorrow.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 AM   #251
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

My fucking god, Spec Ops leveling is so god damn SLOW. I have about 1,600,000 XP and I'm not even level 50 yet... I've spent 10+ hours playing purely Survival Mode for the purpose of farming XP, I'm only level 40. I usually play on Resistance and try to hold out to round 25 through whatever means necessary, usually gets me, at most, halfway up a level.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #252
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Avenged View Post
Speaking of the PP90, holy f**k that crap is overpowered.
I wouldn't say so, maybe if it has extended mags but otherwise it runs out of rounds pretty quick.

I've got a huge problem with getting stuck on teammates and thus getting killed this time around, never been a problem before but even if i'm consciously moving away i'll always seem to bump into one or whatever.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #253
Blue Of Hearts

Blue of Hearts's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
#1 is your connection. Many of us have no issue finding games.

#2. That's just how the game is. It'd be like saying, "BF3...still reliant on vehicles and destructible environments."

#3. Again, your issue. Perhaps you're just not good at the game?

You must be a super troll. Like, with a cape and everything.

Oh, and everyone, sorry for feeding the troll. I just wanted to point it out since I haven't seen anyone do so.
Blue Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #254
Douy75

Send a message via MSN to Douy75

douy75's Gamercard
People leaving games half way through because they have been killed a few times or they are getting beat. It means other people join games they cannot win and it is just generally annoying.

My Youtube channel
Douy75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #255
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

how the 1 fucking gaming company has sooooo much fucking money (activision) and is extremely cheap as hell. with all the money they make they have no fucking excuse for having shitty problems etc...
xXmyxxmastaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #256
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Of Hearts View Post
You must be a super troll. Like, with a cape and everything.

Oh, and everyone, sorry for feeding the troll. I just wanted to point it out since I haven't seen anyone do so.
Since when do trolls wear capes? You must know something about trolls that I don't.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #257
pauly_27

I know this is my third post in this topic, but I keep finding more issues as I go on.

Anyway, what's with the crippling lag in Spec Ops? I tried playing with an American friend (UK player here) and it was almost unplayable for me if he hosted, and vice versa if I hosted.

inb4 HURR DURR CONNECTION, that is not the issue here, as I've played several games with him before with no problem, and we both have pretty much the best Internet connection you can buy in our respective hometowns.

Also, the multiplayer lags worse than Black Ops ever did, so I assume it's a problem with this game all around - perhaps it's down to the sheer amount of players, I dunno, but it's very annoying.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #258
RudeBoy TK

RudeBoy TK's Gamercard
If ya like play in a clan with a dutch leader add my gamertag : RudeBoy TK and i will invite ya soon ! clan : 040
Edit : We can earn double xp's !!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #259
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXmyxxmastaXx View Post
how the 1 fucking gaming company has sooooo much fucking money (activision) and is extremely cheap as hell. with all the money they make they have no fucking excuse for having shitty problems etc...

They have so much money because they are cheap as hell. Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_27 View Post
I know this is my third post in this topic, but I keep finding more issues as I go on.

Anyway, what's with the crippling lag in Spec Ops? I tried playing with an American friend (UK player here) and it was almost unplayable for me if he hosted, and vice versa if I hosted.

inb4 HURR DURR CONNECTION, that is not the issue here, as I've played several games with him before with no problem, and we both have pretty much the best Internet connection you can buy in our respective hometowns.

Also, the multiplayer lags worse than Black Ops ever did, so I assume it's a problem with this game all around - perhaps it's down to the sheer amount of players, I dunno, but it's very annoying.
What... Almost every game I joined in Black Ops gave me a 2 bar, which was unbearable. I've never had a frustrating instance involving bad lag in this game because the times it happens are so isolated and I leave the room quickly enough so I don't have to deal with it.

Last edited by Ice Car; 11-16-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #260
Ch4rleet

Ch4rleet's Gamercard
Lost my Special Ops rank after 12 completed missions on veteran. Anyone else got the same problem?
Ch4rleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #261
Issun

Issun101's Gamercard
Eight plus Call of Duty's and matchmaking is still garbage.

100% Complete
- Retail
Assassin's Creed, Bioshock (1100), Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Call of Duty: WaW, Clive Barker's Jericho, Condemned, Condemned 2, Fable 2 (1350), Halo Reach, King Kong, Mass Effect (1200), Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Resident Evil 5 (1400), Silent Hill: Homecoming, Tekken 6, Two Worlds, XMen Origins Wolverine

Arcade
Banjo Kazooie, Castlevania: SotN, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Doom, Duke Nukem, Shadow Complex, Wolfenstein 3-D
Issun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:03 AM   #262
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

after Black ops 2 they need to shut down the studios for 6 months and do a paid vacation for all of the cod studios
xXmyxxmastaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:51 AM   #263
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXmyxxmastaXx View Post
after Black ops 2 they need to shut down the studios for 6 months and do a paid vacation for all of the cod studios
What they should have done, is lock all the employees in a room and make them play COD MP for six months, then i guarantee you MP would be flawless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Australia is a barren wasteland with scary monsters (and Mel Gibson). It just makes sense!
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:55 AM   #264
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
Maps are crap. Spawns are crap. Mp is a pretty big joke overall, MW 2.5 is a very accurate description. I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up for this game, but I did and now im disappointed. Spec ops/survival is fun at least.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #265
TheOneJat

TheOneJat's Gamercard
My biggest problem is the maps. I don't want to sound like a broken record here but COD4 had the best maps by far. There was mixes of CQC as well as long range sniping. These maps just feel so basic.

PS: Fucking hate getting quick-sniped too
TheOneJat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #266
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
A problem I have with Elite is that it's not tracking my flag captures properly, games where i've capped multiple flags have just shown up as 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneJat View Post
My biggest problem is the maps. I don't want to sound like a broken record here but COD4 had the best maps by far. There was mixes of CQC as well as long range sniping. These maps just feel so basic.

PS: Fucking hate getting quick-sniped too
Agree about the maps being a bit 'meh' but I like some of them.

Though I personally think World at War had the best maps myself.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #267
BIGbivvie

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Maps aren't great. No stand out ones like in previous COD's, apart from Mission + Dome.

He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #268
Provadance

Provadance's Gamercard
My Gripe is I've just hunted down all the Intel, all levels say I have all Intel for it i have 100% complete on story mode yet still no "Scout Leader"

Ok so no gifs for Avys I'll post it here then.
Provadance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #269
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
Like every CoD game, I hate the lag. It seems like I die almost instantaneously once I pull the trigger on someone. I'm not terrible at first person shooters - I know CoD fan boys like to point to that as the first reason as to why someone is struggling - and my K/D in MW2 is a respectable 1.82 right now. The lag for matchmaking was so bad at one point that my menu and guide wouldn't even work. I also am aware that the game is fairly new and a lot of people got it, but that excuse only works so long.

Every year, its the same thing. Call of Doody is top selling game every year - they should have a team working on patches and fixes 24/7. Aside from terrible lag, spawning is as shit as ever. There's been numerous times where I've spawned in only to die a second after spawning. This also takes me into the maps. The maps are some of the worst in a Call of Duty game. Not to say there aren't some good maps, but most are trash.

I have a bad feeling that this game will go the route of Modded Warfare 2, and quickly. I've no faith in Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer to patch this in a timely manner. Black Ops support was amazing, and it was also one of the more balanced Call of Duty games behind only 4.

The explosive damage in this game is damn near equivalent to a mosquito bite. I mean, I admit to using the under mount grenade launcher as I level up (I'm a 32) but there's really no point to it. I shot a grenade right underneath a boot, and he didn't die.

Quick scoping is also back. Why the fuck does Infinity Ward support this trash? Black Ops had it right in taking that shit down a few notches - IW would do well to follow suit.

Also, why the fuck can you still put buttons onto your clan tag? You think that after people had to modify them for MW2, allowing people to do it freely in this game would be a joke. As far as I'm concerned, it is.

I'll admit, I'm harsh in my opinions of this game. But quite frankly, Infinity Ward lost tons of my respect as a game developer when they put out the highest selling game of all time and completely abandoned it. MW3 will probably end up the same, but I hope I'm wrong. Right now, it's far below how Black Ops plays and how MW2 played when it wasn't a complete joke.
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #270
x Blood Vortex

x Blood Vortex's Gamercard
I'm taking this piece of shit game back for something more worth my money, like Skyrim. Im so sick of all the lag, the corner lag, and people camping. I thought this game was gonna be good in domination and other objectives because it counts towards your point streaks, but no, people still fucking camp. and its like they took the commando perk out and just added it to everyone. i always die by somebody doing the halo energy sword lunge. this is definitely the most aggravating call of duty game yet. I'm just sick of all the first person shooters anymore. its all the same bullshit..
x Blood Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote