PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #31
BluWolve
Of Wolf and Man

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNELSON View Post
Quick question @ genesis - I put my elite card in before I downloaded the app. Then I loaded the app and it said. Congrats - now you are a premium elite subscriber.
Does that mean I am at founder status now?
Yes mate you will recieve founder status after the 13th of November, it may take 24 - 48 hours to show up though. Also you will not need to use your Founder code now.
Sorry for stealing your question Genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #32
JMNELSON

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
Yes mate you will recieve founder status after the 13th of November, it may take 24 - 48 hours to show up though. Also you will not need to use your Founder code now.
Sorry for stealing your question Genesis
So ill recieve founder in the next 24 to 48 hrs?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:29 AM   #33
BluWolve
Of Wolf and Man

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Quote:
No sorry what I meant was 24-48 Hours AFTER the 13th of November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #34
H1gher Reflex

H1gher Reflex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
Did you not read the post?

If you bought the Hardened Edition, the code on Founder card cannot be used until after the 13th. That's because everyone that buys Elite, or redeems the 1 year subscription through the Xbox Marketplace before the 13th will automatically become a founder, regardless of whether they have the Hardened Edition or not. The card is there in case you buy the Hardened edition after the 13th.

Download the Elite App on the 360.
H.E Buyers: Redeem the 25 digit code for your 1 year subscription.
Normal Copy: Buy a 1 year membership before the 13th from the Marketplace.
Wait 48 hours for Founder Status.
So after this we will be granted the exclusive weapon camo? Been looking everywhere for it.
H1gher Reflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #35
jonesat

jonesat's Gamercard
everything you need to know about "founder" status...except what founder status is and what it does, for people who dont know lololol
Old 11-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #36
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1gher Reflex View Post
So after this we will be granted the exclusive weapon camo? Been looking everywhere for it.
If you have the Hardened Edition or become an Elite Premium member before the 13th then yes you will granted the Weapon Skin & Emblem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesat View Post
everything you need to know about "founder" status...except what founder status is and what it does, for people who dont know lololol
It does nothing & it is nothing. All you get are exclusives, prizes Etc. Just for you I will list all the exclusives in the OP, Ok? You happy? Damn......

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 11-09-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:54 AM   #37
JMNELSON

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
If you have the Hardened Edition or become an Elite Premium member before the 13th then yes you will granted the Weapon Skin & Emblem.
At what time would I be a founder? Before or after the 13th?
Old 11-09-2011, 02:01 AM   #38
Genesis x360a

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
At what time would I be a founder? Before or after the 13th?
Im not sure. They havn't said. It could be 48 hours after you become a Premium member or it could be 48 hours after the 13th. It doesn't say in the answer they gave. Time will tell I supose

Old 11-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #39
Die for Me

Die For Me's Gamercard
I've been working and unable to even get to play yet. Haven't checked out Elite yet. But my question is what is Founder/Founder status and why do i want it? Thanks.
Die for Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #40
vI-Youneek-Iv

Send a message via AIM to vI-Youneek-Iv

PepSuber x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Been trying for awhile now to make an Elite Account and enter my Founder code I got from my Hardened Edition but it never loads all the way.

vI-Youneek-Iv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #41
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die for Me View Post
I've been working and unable to even get to play yet. Haven't checked out Elite yet. But my question is what is Founder/Founder status and why do i want it? Thanks.
Bassicly its just a reward for buyin the Hardened Edition of the game or becoming an Elite Premium member before the 13th of November which gives you access to exclusives.

Do you want it? Well you get it for free if you do any of the above. What does it grant you? I listed everything in the OP but I will post it below for you

Exclusives/Extras you get for becoming a "Founder"

Unique founder weapon camo.
Exclusive founder in-game titles.
Exclusive founder Call Of Duty Elite profile skin.
Access to the private "Founder" group.
Special founder clan XP boost.
Special founder operations & events.
Exclusive founder prizes & experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vI-Youneek-Iv View Post
Been trying for awhile now to make an Elite Account and enter my Founder code I got from my Hardened Edition but it never loads all the way.
It wont work because you dont have to enter your Founder code. They dont become active untill the 13th and even then you dont have to enter the Founder code on the back of the card. Read the OP.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 11-09-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #42
vI-Youneek-Iv

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
I can't access the Elite page at all to enter my stuff, like my Token for the membership, when I open ELITE it says I need to register or confirm my email... When I try to confirm it said it was confirmed but I can't log on to the site.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #43
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by vI-Youneek-Iv View Post
I can't access the Elite page at all to enter my stuff, like my Token for the membership, when I open ELITE it says I need to register or confirm my email... When I try to confirm it said it was confirmed but I can't log on to the site.
Nobody can access the Elite page. Its been down for some time now. You can redeem your Elite Premium membership from your 360. Infact thats how the guys over at COD.com tell you to do it.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:39 AM   #44
vI-Youneek-Iv

So if people with the Membership token activates it on Xbox 360 before the 13th they have Founder status? And how do you know if you have the membership if you can't access Elite on the 360 or online?

Old 11-09-2011, 03:02 AM   #45
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Unless you create an account while making elite and then lie about your age(which I don't advise doing) then people who are not 18 years of age cannot sign up for elite supposedly.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #46
H1gher Reflex

H1gher Reflex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXISHADOW View Post
Unless you create an account while making elite and then lie about your age(which I don't advise doing) then people who are not 18 years of age cannot sign up for elite supposedly.
With all the damn brats who play this game I think you'll be seeing a lot of that.
H1gher Reflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #47
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
For those worried about their Elite 'status' you can go onto xbox.com then to my account. It lists your Xbox Live membership then below that should be your Elite membership.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:33 AM   #48
KamikazeZumbie

Kamikaze Zumbie's Gamercard
Anyone have any idea what the weapon camo and emblems look like for founder status? Not really sure if I wanna drop the 50 bones just yet.

Thanks to Gman2 for the awesome sig!
KamikazeZumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #49
XPL1C1T GAM3R

xSCAR x TiSSUEx's Gamercard
Thanks a lot this has really cleared things up. i was just wondering if anyone has been able to get onto the elite app on the console?

XPL1C1T GAM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #50
Elm

Hassan4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPL1C1T GAM3R View Post
Thanks a lot this has really cleared things up. i was just wondering if anyone has been able to get onto the elite app on the console?
I haven't. I keep getting error unable to communicate with the server or some bullshit. I was able to sign up and confirm my email but that's it.
Elm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #51
locoloco

xXxLocoLocoxXx's Gamercard
yeah, it's a little frustrating. I really want that 2 hours of double xp from signing up and verifying email.
locoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #52
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
All of this Information is available on the 360 Dashboard, if you click on Elite in the Dashboard it tells you everything it does.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #53
andy harris

andyba909's Gamercard
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I input the code on the back of the book behind the game box in the elite pack, but it just says "call of duty elite membership token code". Is there a difference between this membership and the elite premium membership? Any clearing up of this would be much appreciated
andy harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #54
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy harris View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I input the code on the back of the book behind the game box in the elite pack, but it just says "call of duty elite membership token code". Is there a difference between this membership and the elite premium membership? Any clearing up of this would be much appreciated
Nope no difference whatsoever. They've just named it a token instead of a redeem code.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #55
Malcheesecake

Malcheesecake's Gamercard
so if we r getting the hardened edition after the 13th can we still be a founder?
Malcheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #56
andy harris

andyba909's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Nope no difference whatsoever. They've just named it a token instead of a redeem code.
Thanks, so there's no difference between elite membership and elite premiu membership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcheesecake View Post
so if we r getting the hardened edition after the 13th can we still be a founder?
Yeah you get a card in the box that has a code you put in on the computer to give you founder status
Old 11-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #57
locoloco

xXxLocoLocoxXx's Gamercard
"Thanks, so there's no difference between elite membership and elite premiu membership?"

Yes there's a difference, read the first post.
locoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #58
andy harris

andyba909's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by locoloco View Post
"Thanks, so there's no difference between elite membership and elite premiu membership?"

Yes there's a difference, read the first post.
Just read it again and it mentions nothing about the difference between elite membership and elite premium membership as far as I can see. Why don't you enlighten me good sir?
Old 11-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #59
ItalianWeapons

Dompalicious's Gamercard
Hey Guys, I have a Serious Question.

Right After 1 game of MW3, I redeemed my premium elite code. Right when i was going to download it, my xbox live disconnected. So i tried to redeem my code again and it said code has already been used. What do i do? Did it download?
ItalianWeapons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #60
Karl of Duty XP

Karl of Duty XP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianWeapons View Post
Hey Guys, I have a Serious Question.

Right After 1 game of MW3, I redeemed my premium elite code. Right when i was going to download it, my xbox live disconnected. So i tried to redeem my code again and it said code has already been used. What do i do? Did it download?
You'll get an e-mail confirming the 1 year purchase of Elite so keep an eye on your inbox and it should pop up if it worked.

OnLive Player Tag - Karl of Duty XP

Included with my Limited Edition Gears of War 3 BradyGames guide were free downloadable e-guides of Gears of War and Gears of War 2. If you want to download them for free as well you can get them from here. Enjoy.
Karl of Duty XP is offline   Reply With Quote